KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

The Rebellion
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Rock and suki slip out of theroom and head to their own room, rock sitting in her room attempting to fix her guitar, pissed it was broken to start with the only reason she isnt taking her anger out on others is suki

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 11:01 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen stared at the boy for a second then Rock and Suki started to leave, the girl looked more nervous now, she didn't want to be lift in the in the room a lone with a boy. Fallen ran out of the room, "Um...didn't you guys say classes where going to start soon?" she asked trying to keep her voice calm.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 06:29 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock grins "only if you need them to

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 06:29 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique sighed as soon as Fallen left the room how was he going to help her if she gets so nervous. He sat up and walked out of the Fallens room and began whispering to himself. "How can i help her without making her so nervous hum."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 08:14 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren cut off the TV and got up from the couch. "Oh. My. GOSH!! Guys....Im so booooooooooooooooooooooooooored." He went into the refrigerator and made a quick sandwich, devouring it in less than 2 minutes. He patted Dominique on the shoulder. "Yo, whens lunch. Im freaking starving!!!"

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 08:25 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen looked from Rock to Dom, then Terren came in yelling Im so boooooooooooored. "Well if classes started then I guess the loud one wouldn't be so bored," Fallen smiled innocently she didn't mean to be rude to Terran but he was the loudness one of them.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 11:23 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock grins "I vote the two obnoxious ones fight each other. Winner doesnt get the rejection engraved on his face.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 11:26 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren nodded. "Im in toots. Guess it's Rock vs Spider-boy. Cant wait to see this." He completely ignored Fallens comment because his comeback would probably bring out the side that wants to kill him, and he was in no mode to beat anyones ass.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:00 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Not me, you two boys.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:32 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren's eyebrow went up. "I have never EVER been obnoxious. That would be you and spider boy. I still love you Rock." He had a huge smile on his face as he went to hug Rock.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:41 AM
Lt_Champion

rock steps outs of the way "and THAT would be the obnoxious part considering suki is here."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:43 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Eh, Suki doesnt mind as long as I dont ki-" Terren tripped over a random chair and fell over it. "Dammit..." he got back up and put an arm around Rock. "One day, we'll be together baby!"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:51 AM
Lt_Champion

in an instant rock had him by that arm and he finds himself on his back looking up at the cieling as rock lets go of his arm "i warned you." she says firmly, she always has been fast. and it shows mostly when she goes from still to a sudden attack from right by you.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:54 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren laughed. Rock act if she was unpredictable, even so, Terren was psychic so he knows when things are about to happen and just lets it go with the flow. "Oh, Rock you wanna be on top huh? I dont think we should do it in front of everyone. Especially not Suki. Now thats just rude...My bedroom's vacant." He quickly jumped up and held out his hand but an aura around it so that if Rock tried to grab and attack her hand would just repel like two positive ends of a magnet.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:59 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock doesnt have to touch him she glares and kicks a wall, the sound slams into him knocking him into a wall, she doesnt have to try to do such things

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 01:02 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Oh so you want it on the wall?" Terren cracked his neck and slowly walked towards Rock, almost villain-ish. He used telekinesis and threw Rock forcefully against the wall and immobilized her so she couldnt move. "Is this really what you want?"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 01:08 AM
Lt_Champion

A blood whip wraps around his neck as he is jerked back away from her "enough." suki says firmly

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 01:12 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You pick now to grow a backbone?! Do you know how long ive been messing with your girl? If its a fight you want, youll get one!" Terren grabbed Suki's neck and slammed him against the wall. "Lets go then!"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:55 PM
Lt_Champion

Rock glares and triest o move to attack him

suki's blood whip tighten without him having to even move, strangling terren

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 06:30 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren struggled to breath.*dammit! Guess i can try this.* The psychic aura around his hands traveled to his arms increasing his physical strength. He grabbed at the rope around his neck and ripped it off. He grabbed suki by the neck again with his right hand and used his telekinesis to throw Rock back into the wall with the left hand. "Im tired of this!" He picked suki up by the neck and slammed him into the wall with the power of the telekinesis sending him through the wall. He still had Rock pinned so she wouldnt interrupt this fight, but he could only use his right hand now.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 08:59 PM