KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^

Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Madison ran as fast as she could to where Regelion was, he must've not seen her brcause she was now in a tree above the rock he was on. "hey, so where are we going? Did the goddess say anything to you or are we just going to walk aimlessly around the world?" Madison smiled, at Regelion hoping he would finally notice her.

Davis was leaning on the wall waiting for Speculum when he finally called to him. As the man made his way to Davis one of the lower servants came up to Speculum, the man looked like he was about to piss his pants. Davis picked up on the mans fear and thought it would be fun to see if he could really make this man pee himself. Davis pointed his scythe right at the mans face inches from his nose, the boy put on his scary serious face before she spoke. "Thats no way to speak to Speculum, you should be on your knees before speaking...maybe I should cut feet off so you can always be on your knees" Davis said with anger in his voice before disappearing and reappearing in back of the man he wraps his arm around the messenger and sticks the blade of his scythe to the mans neck. "you have five seconds to speak before I have to explain to the boss why I lift a bloody mess in his hallway."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 07:33 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"Leave him be Davis. I'll take care of him." Speculum didn't wait for an answer, instead grabbing the servant by the hair and dragging him away from Davis into the shadows of a narrow corridor. He looked the man up and down before snarling: "What is it? I hope it's something worth my time or my pets will feed on you!" As if to underline his words several sets of four red eyes appeared behind the enraged man. Von Karma had ordered Speculum to position them around the whole place at the beginning of all this. An assassin would logically try to stick to the shadows and remain unseen but that was where the Inus lived. They were all over von Karma's residence and they were known for attacking servants and devouring them. The only thing that their seemingly sporadic choices of prey had in common was that all of them had somehow angered Speculum. Von Karma knew of this but there were enough servants left and the creatures were well-fed so he didn't address it.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 02:23 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The Servant remained fearful and let out a shrilling scream as lord speculum grabbed him by the hair. When now confronted in secrecy, the servant seemed to spill his heart out "Sir, I was on my way for the tasks assigned by Our Lord Von Karma, when Sir Raggo stopped me and demanded that I deliver a message. He told me to mention to you the whereabouts of a person, uh, someone named.. Natayo?" With these words the servant looked up with confusion to Lord Speculum's face in fear of what may happen any moment.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 02:43 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"Naiyao???" Speculum stared at the servant, no longer angry. The Inus dissipated, realising that they had just been denied their prey. Speculum's grip on the servant's hair grew even more painful as he clenched his fists. His eyes seemed to glow with madness as he stared at the servant. But he didn't see the brainwashed fool. He saw a mental image of his prey as he had last seen her. Every little detail was there. The way her hair moved in the wind, the sound she made when she breathed, everything was imprinted in Speculum's mind. His glazed eyes became clear again and they seemed to pierce the servant, seeing everything he had ever experianced, everything he knew: "Tell me the message! Tell me right now!"

Blood trickled down the face of Speculum. He had bitten his own lip in anticipation.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 06:10 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The Servant's eyes widen in fear as he feels the tightening of Speculum's grip. What was he planning to do to him!? He could not think.. The servant simply wished to live so he quickly replied to the question asked by Speculum. "L-Lord Raggo told me to inform you of her location, she is leaving the city of Kadavar and will be in a village.. s-someplace called 'Merecrest'!" The Servant has spoken the words quickly and to the clearest that he could make them so as not to anger Speculum. He was simply obeying orders.. hopefully, Lord Von Karma would not be angry with him for having given information that may set Speculum off course... of course, this is if he lives after having given the information to the recipient.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm.. It is such a beautiful world that we live in.." Naiyao speaks as she rides horseback from Kadavar. She does not sit ride swiftly but rather just strolling. The horse moves only lightly faster than a human's footsteps and the sound of its hooves touching the ground with each passing step is relaxing to Naiyao's ears... it has been long sense she has been able to relax with complete peace.
Not long down the road she had mustered the desire to take a break. She was far from her next destination and yet not far from her previous one. It made no difference, her final destination would be the same no matter what happened. She slid off the horse and took a clothe from inside the bag hooked to the saddle. From this she took out some food and had herself a small meal. Tasty... she thought after looking at the delights created by the cities occupants.

Not long later..

Naiyao sat full in the grass only a few yards from the main road. Perhaps she could see some messenger or a carriage that would take people between the two cities. Naiyao had fed her steed and mounted once more to set off once again. She pulls the reins of the horse to adjust its path back onto the road and move at a steady pace. Without notice, her mind had begun to shift from her destination to the people she had seen before.. Chair.. and Victor. She had wondered if they were okay. Of course they are! she thought. They have Orbs and can last through a fight decently with them. Then she thought about the other orb users.. the enemies. Davis and Speculum, she remembered their names without much trouble. She could handle them one on one.. perhaps. Together, they could easily overpower her. The only thing she had to her advantage was her speed... at least in style. Her only weapon's now were here Twin Blades (Steel Reavers) and her newest weapon.. a simple Longsword forged of steel. These would be helpful.. but not enough to topple someone who can go against a Goddess. Naiyao did not want to admit it, but the Goddess was unbelievably powerful.. and something that could question her strength must be powerful in itself. She would need more than a few simple weapons.
One more thing that was fluxing her.. the idea of people. Naiyao had seen it in the past. The power of people all united under a common goal was amazing. Had her, Victor, and Chair united their abilities they would easily have been able to topple the two that came at them; especially if they had the dedication in the fight. But their minds were elsewhere. Naiyao was ashamed to admit that even she could not have called out her full strength that day because of her regrets. Returning to the thoughts of people working together, her mind rested on the thought of Von Karma. They are his servants.. She realized a significance to that matter, but did not bother to think about it into depth and continued on her way to Merecrest. It would still be a long while before she arrived.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 02:33 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"Davis!" Speculum threw the servant into a wall carelessly and walked out of the corridor. He stopped right in front of the man with the scythe and looked straight into his eyes: "You heard the master. You will leave for the northern forest, kill that staff user and take the orb in the name of von Karma. Understood?" He turned away from Davis and started walking towards the exit: "I will catch up with you later. Right now I have more important business to attend to than chasing after some orb." There it was again. The thirst for Naiyao's blood raged within Speculum as he spoke and his words were marked by it.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 03:36 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Raggo, now thinking contently over his next move in service of Von Karma, allows himself a smirk of common greed. Why take care of the nuisance that so intently chooses to bother Von Karma when he can have someone else do it for him? More importantly, the absence of Speculum from the Orb Locating Team will give ample support for a secret assignment. Raggo's plan's begin to unfold. Who needs Von Karma's permission or expertise when you have such a quick wit. The best thing is that no matter what happens... Nobody but Raggo will be the wiser this time.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 05:58 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Victor crawled to his feet, still thinking about the goddess' offer. He knew he was still weakened after the fights, so rest was the first priority. Victor smiled as he remembered Tarenhold was safe, at least for now. "And the creatures can't get in, can they?" With a sigh, Victor called his Eyes back into existence, and set several patrolling nearby. He had enough strength for that, at least. As Victor approached the village again, he noticed that there was indeed a barrier around it. Inside, Kurasama and Learow lay where they died. Some of the villagers had begun to busy themselves disposing of the remains.

As it turned out, Victor could enter without problems, passing through the barrier as if it wasn't there. He walked through the village greeting each of the villagers, even as they thanked him. But I don't deserve it, he thought. I failed, and I had to run away and rely on others to survive. Victor should his head, clearing away the thoughts as he came to his own home. He went to his study and began the healing ritual. He didn't have many physical injuries, or at least, they were relatively minor. The real purpose of the ritual was to restore Victor's magic. He'd used up too much too suddenly. And the ritual needed time, since it wasn't something that could be used in combat. "They caught me off guard," he growled to himself.

Once the spell was complete, Victor, feeling refreshed, gathered up a few things he'd need. A few knives, just so he wouldn't be caught unarmed again, as well as a bit of food. He picked up a walking stick and headed out the door. "Von Karma, hm?" He muttered to himself. The road ahead was a long one, it seemed to him. He eventually came to the barrier again, the only thing standing between his village and destruction. "I guess I'd better start searching for Von Karma, but first..." Victor placed his hand on the barrier, willing power into it as he drew his spellbook with his free hand. He cast a shielding spell, using the goddess' barrier as a foundation, making it stronger. It would hold off what Victor hoped to be anything trying to do his village harm. "That's my last gift, for now," he said as he left.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 03:45 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Davis smiled and shrugged at Speculum, "I guess it can't be helped, just go meet with your girlfriend and make it quick...I would hate to see boss kill you for disobeying orders and after we got to know each other so well." Davis' voice was covered in sarcasm he couldn't careless about the man or his stupid girl. Davis turned the other way and glared at the massager before walking off and vanishing, he would find and end this staff user and take the orb just as Lord Von Karma ordered.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 07:27 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Raggo has now already left the land in which Von Karma rules over solemnly. He sits inside of a carriage being pulled by several monstrous beings. The one who holds the reins is not friendly either, as he wear's a dark blue shredded cloak and has an essence of death about him. Raggo is happy, yet irritated.. He sits alone with his cane in his right hand and looks out the side of the demonic led carriage. There is an enchantment around the carriage that protects it from not only the Goddess but Von Karma himself. This was placed to ensure efficient planning. Nobody can touch Raggo from in here, or anyone for that matter. "Von Karma, gah... he has no vision, no understanding.. Now me.. Davis alone can handle the orb user and take the orb which he has in his possession. Sending two of them off would only waste resources, especially considering where Speculum is now going." Raggo coughs hard then sits back up with an angry look at his face. "Once Speculum reaches Merecrest he will locate the girl. The Girl holds an Orb and a power beyond most. She has not yet fully awakened her own power and is most vulnerable now. If he kills her, he can take her orb. Then we will have two.. not only that, but there is most certainly an Orb located in Merecrest so we will have three in hand." Raggo looks at the Orb of Illusions which rests on his cane, he continues to plot. "It will be most amusing to see if this all come together.."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naiyao was still on her way to Merecrest. Once she got there she knew she would not be given the freedom of visiting for long. She would have to grab supplies and leave promptly, else Von Karma send new aid to destroy them. While she rode upon her steed, her mind went through a flashback, remembering the older days before all this.

"Naiyao.. Naiyao, wake up!" She arose quickly and gasped, looking around. Above her stood a man in chainmail armor who looked at her with a smile yet irritated look. "You slept in again." Naiyao rubs the back of her head and smiles. "Eh... hehe, oops."

A group of soldiers in chainmail armor stand in equal length lines. Over a hundred soldiers stand together in lines, armed only with their blades and armor. "We are the Knights of the Varden-Hold and we protect the citizens of our land!" The Knights hold their blades into the sky and cheer. They are proud soldiers and seem justly satisfied.
Naiyao now appears outside as they do. She wear's similar chainmail to the others and has a brown cloak wrapped around her as well as the man who just exited with her. She stands at least two feet shorter than he does. She smiles and follows behind him. "Listen up men" the man who leads calls. "Today, we are simply soldiers. A new threat is upon us, but we will not allow it to delay our progression! We are a proud warrior tribe and we protect the citizens of our nation! Those who stand against us--"
The men all shout together, proudly.. "Will not prevail to our blades! We are the Knights of Varden-Hold!"
Naiyao pulls her cloak back and reaches her hand behind her waist, pulling out one of her dual blades and holds it high into the sky. "They will not prevail! Let us stand together!"
With one last cheer, the soldiers raise their blades high again.

Naiyao's eyes open now, the vision fading. "I should be there soon.." She still relaxes, patiently awaiting the soon approaching village of Merecrest.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 03:28 PM
Bladewind

Speculum grinned at Davis: "I thank you for your concern my friend. Just don't burn down that forest before I get there." He vanished into the hallways, shivering with anticipation. The messenger gasped as the Inus reappeared, sensing their master's presence leaving for Merecrest. The man didn't even have time to scream before the pack tore him into swallowable chunks. Speculum knew somewhere deep inside his mind that the Inus would return as they did but what was that servant to him? An important letter that after having been read is thrown into the fire to ensure nobody knew of it's content. Speculum smiled at the comparison he had made.

When the servant of von Karma reached the village of Merecrest on his personal mission he gazed upon a shining village that seemed unconcerned by the war going on. Moving bridges transported people to the village that was built above a large, beautiful lake. His mouth twisted into a cruel smile as he walked up to one of the bridges and let himself be carried into the village. The people around here didn't seem to know his face. A group of people who's eyes were glazed and dull looked into his direction. Speculum immediately recognised the emotionless faces, these men and women were under the control of Gunci. Von Karma had eyes everywhere, mainly because of these spirit creatures.

Speculum gave them a silent sign and they spread out, appearing to be going through normal routines like shopping or having a nice chat about the weather as they mingled with the crowd. Although the lake would have been a wonderful region for Gado to live but it was immediately clear to Speculum that they had been driven out as soon as they went crazy with von Karma's thirst for power. Without hesitation the hunter grabbed a bit of dusty cloth from one of the dull eyed women and draped it around him. he now looked like a traveller, tired from a long journey and resting on a fleet of stairs.

Speculum and his loyal slaves were now in position to spring the ambush. He noticed a few dead bodies in the water before they floated under a bridge. Guards responsible for this part of Merecrest.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 04:34 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao makes her way still, the horse moving just over a hillside. As she clears the hill she looks down to see the village. I made it.. she thought to herself. She gripped the horses reins and rode down along the side of the hill at a righteous pace toward the village over the water. She gripped onto the horse’s reins tightly as they approached and pulled back on them, slowing him to a stop and causing him to lean back, whining a bit loudly. ‘Nay’, the horse would shout with a powerful surge. Naiyao kept herself close to the powerful beast until it set down. The horse slowly moved on into the village, its patting feet moving from the comfortable grass onto the soft soil ground which lies through most of the town.

“Oh, signora saluti!” a young man had spoken. This man appeared to be in his mid twenties and had the stubble remaining from a freshly shaven beard. His dark hair and darkened skin had a faint resemblance to a familiar figure, his eyes shun with a blue aura about them. He wore only a slightly torn tan clothe which made for a shirt. Around the waist where the clothe still hung was a large white wrapping which made for a fine belt around his waist to keep the clothe together. He had white clothe like pants with sandals over his feet. He looked a simple man. Simple... and poor. He looked up to see the female who sat upon the horse, though the reaction was not what was expected. “II mio dio, Naiyao!?” the man was startled but... something else, he was happy. Clearly he had recognized her and this filled him with joy. An old comrade...

“Molto buona, Luciano.” Naiyao replied back to the man with his native tongue, though her accent was not as his. She remained with her own yet spoke the words of the same language, an uncommon one to most of the people of the world. She had known him, it was easily understood by the smile upon her face as she departed from her horse. Naiyao swung her right leg over the side of the horse so her full body was only on one side.

“This is most unexpected” speaks the man now to her. His accent remains, yet he now speaks in a more common language. He assists her while she departs from her horse, helping her down from the side onto her feet. Naiyao's cloak seemed to spread open over her shoulders as she departed to reveal her clothes. She did not have her scabbard on her yet she id have her dual blades placed finely on the back of her hips. Although it was better put together, the clothes she held were no more refined than the mans. It was scraps of clothing thrown over another to produce a single set of gear.

“Trouble follows me closely Luciano, I fear that I cannot stay long. Please, I need supplies and any kind of aid that you can give. I do not want to endanger this city.” Naiyao places her right fist to her left palm and bows. The man known as Luciano does the same in response. This marks a sign of a personal greeting; such as a clan.

“Bene, I shall locate any supplies that I have to give.” Luciano approaches and hugs Naiyao, she replies with a hug the same to him. For a moment she feels home again. She feels at peace, but then she moves back. Luciano continues. “Until I return, feel free to roam the town. We do not have much; but you are resourceful. I trust you will find something.” Luciano bows once more and turns, jogging down the road to his residence.

“Hmhm, he hasn’t changed.” Naiyao speaks to herself with her hands on her hips. She turns and pulls the cloak back over her, grasping her sword from the saddle of the horse then wrapping the belt around her waist beneath the cloak. Fixing herself, she takes the horses reins beneath its head and walks through the town. She looks around curiously. “Perhaps I can look more into the orb that supposedly takes residence here..” Naiyao walks through the different sectors of the town, looking around curiously for any sign of the treasure that she seeks. She waves to some of the towns people. Something is off. she realizes this. Though she does not yet investigate it. Where would an orb be hiding...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 06:36 PM
Bladewind

Luciano didn't get far as two men of a powerful build grabbed him: "You are not going anywhere Luciano." The words were monotone, but that only added to the strange air of violence surrounding the two that had often visited the tavern with the now helplessly caught young man. As if alerted by a signal, the sleepwalkers as they were referred to, formed a circle around Naiyao, a little girl, holding a small puppet in her arms, the instincts of the child slightly overpowering that of the dream usurper stepped forward to speak: "I'm sorry miss but my friends would hate to see you leave already." Her tone was sweet as honey, innocent and pleading. But when she added to her previous statement, the way she spoke the words was irrelevant: "Or at all." The others nodded in agreement speaking in a chorus: "You're not leaving this place girl. Nobody will survive. The master will have his will."

Speculum kept to the shadows as he watched the scene unfold. The master they were referring to, was of course him but Naiyao would probably suspect von Karma himself. The sleepwalkers drew weapons, mostly daggers, to show that they were serious. Speculum smiled and whispered into the wind: "Well Naiyao? Are you going to kill innocents just because of the demons possessing them?" He stepped out of the shadows of a shop, the dusty cloth still concealing his true appearance. The head of a dead guard bobbed back to the surface nearby. Somebody noticed and suddenly the situation was clear even to the most dense villagers. In the background, a handful bridges started moving, carrying guards, attracted by the noise.

As they neared the part of the village that the battle was about to unfold on, Speculum heard the sergeants shout orders to their men and all guards drew their weapons. As the bridges were nearly there, a few enthusiastic young guards leapt the last distance. Speculum watched them as they became slow under his control. Then something happened that he hadn't anticipated or planned in: in a flash one of the slowed down guards disappeared and a blood red spot appeared on the surface of the water. Speculum let go of the guards in surprise as he realised that the Gado had only stayed in hiding and, sensing a chance to get fresh meat and revenge had resurfaced. The villagers looked just as shocked as him as another handful dissappeared, the water was becoming completely red.

To blend in with the crowd and incite fear in the populace he let himself scramble away from the water as if deeply horrified by what he had just seen. One of the sleepwalkers that hadn't revealed itself yet screamed with a highpitched voice that hurt the ears: "What in the world is happening to our beautiful Merecrest???" Speculum grinned under the piece of cloth covering his mouth, those villagers were about to stampede.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 08:14 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao was unsure of what to do. She had three situations to deal with and she would have to deal with them fast. Before her were victims of the mysterious man whom may very well be Von Karma himself, the man responsible for the death of her people. But then was the beast that lied in hiding. Naiyao closed her eyes and in only an instant the entire situation ran through her mind as she worked a plan through it.

"Right then.." Naiyao quickly grasped her blade on her right side and flicked it outward, pulling it from its hold on the back of her waist. Without wasting time she rushed forward toward the first being that stood in her way whom was armed, swinging her blade up. To a surprise, she struck against the blade, then having overpowered him, she lifted her right leg up, her heel directed forward. She thrusted it with a strong push and kicked the man strongly in the center of his chest, sending him sliding back across the ground. I have to move fast she thought and she quickly moved back to the ground, seeming to flicker in a disappearance as she moved at high speeds. She was already out of the grasp of the villagers, but would have to deal with them eventually.
Naiyao slides to a stop next to the water, but doesn't actually seem to stop.. she pulls herself forward and leaps into the air, flipping forward, then diving directly into the water.

The dreaded Gado moves through the water at such a fast pace it is difficult to see. Naiyao has her eyes closed and she focuses. She can feel the water jets moving past her from the trail left by it. It's preparing to strike. The Gado has prepared a full meal list and Naiyao forced her way to the top of the list, but she does not allow this to frighten her. She holds her blade in her right hand and feels for the patterns... There! she thought as she pointed her blade forward in her hand. Lightening Vortex! from the tip of her blade came a static that spread out, branching into separate streaks of electricity that converged around the might beast of the water. It's body had intensified the electrical volts and soon, it was no more. The water still sparked with the electric currents, though it's after effects have damaged her greatly as well. Naiyao seems to slowly float to the bottom of the water and touch the lowest section. This was... unexpected. she thinks as she lays deep under the water. Her eyesight begins to go dark as a glimmer catches her eye. Thing's go silent. She will not last much longer.

Above the Water

The young man known as Luciano was taken prisoner by the two very large men. As he was being taken with them, he hears the scream of someone from where Naiyao was. "signora! Lasciami andare Bastardo!" Luciano jerked his hands back quickly, making the two men stop for just half a second as it was a sudden exertion. Luciano grasps two knives from his waist beneath the belt and thrusted them forward into the sides of both men, for only that second that forced a release of him, as Luciano turned and sprinted away from them. He pushed against his feet and moved into a barrel roll through the air, slamming himself through a window into a small building.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 09:22 PM
bigmac2468

sori im new 2 dis site. is dis were i join

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 10:05 PM
bigmac2468 is currently offline Click here to Send bigmac2468 a Private Message Find more posts by bigmac2468 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigmac2468

my bad 4 the duble post. i found the oter thread were u sin up.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 10:07 PM
bigmac2468 is currently offline Click here to Send bigmac2468 a Private Message Find more posts by bigmac2468 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Madison ran as fast as she could to where Regelion was, he must've not seen her brcause she was now in a tree above the rock he was on. "hey, so where are we going? Did the goddess say anything to you or are we just going to walk aimlessly around the world?" Madison smiled, at Regelion hoping he would finally notice her.
Regelion himself wasn't too sure about it himself but usually when that happens he just wings it. "It took you long enough beautiful but no she didn't really say much about where to go it probably means she might not even know where he is. But lets just wing it and head for the closest place north of hear Merecrest. We should hurry we don't want to be caught out there when it gets night you know how dark it gets so lets go love." Regelion walked out of the dome it tingled a little but he had to be ready for anything dead corpses where everywhere. He walked past the corpses avoiding as many as he could till he was past them all.

Originally posted by The Scenario
Victor crawled to his feet, still thinking about the goddess' offer. He knew he was still weakened after the fights, so rest was the first priority. Victor smiled as he remembered Tarenhold was safe, at least for now. "And the creatures can't get in, can they?" With a sigh, Victor called his Eyes back into existence, and set several patrolling nearby. He had enough strength for that, at least. As Victor approached the village again, he noticed that there was indeed a barrier around it. Inside, Kurasama and Learow lay where they died. Some of the villagers had begun to busy themselves disposing of the remains.

As it turned out, Victor could enter without problems, passing through the barrier as if it wasn't there. He walked through the village greeting each of the villagers, even as they thanked him. But I don't deserve it, he thought. I failed, and I had to run away and rely on others to survive. Victor should his head, clearing away the thoughts as he came to his own home. He went to his study and began the healing ritual. He didn't have many physical injuries, or at least, they were relatively minor. The real purpose of the ritual was to restore Victor's magic. He'd used up too much too suddenly. And the ritual needed time, since it wasn't something that could be used in combat. "They caught me off guard," he growled to himself.

Once the spell was complete, Victor, feeling refreshed, gathered up a few things he'd need. A few knives, just so he wouldn't be caught unarmed again, as well as a bit of food. He picked up a walking stick and headed out the door. "Von Karma, hm?" He muttered to himself. The road ahead was a long one, it seemed to him. He eventually came to the barrier again, the only thing standing between his village and destruction. "I guess I'd better start searching for Von Karma, but first..." Victor placed his hand on the barrier, willing power into it as he drew his spellbook with his free hand. He cast a shielding spell, using the goddess' barrier as a foundation, making it stronger. It would hold off what Victor hoped to be anything trying to do his village harm. "That's my last gift, for now," he said as he left.

Xepher had grown tired of waiting and just it time he had seen movement from Tarenhold it seemed someone was walking his way. Xepher assumed it was the orb user but he didn't care as long as he killed something. Xepher began running out of the forest towards Victor. Xepher had a scared look on his face as two kusamara chased after him. Xepher fell to the ground and turned towards the Kusamara who then jumped towards him to attack him. Xepher acted like he was a victim just so he could get closer to the orb user.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 04:25 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

A bird flies through the sky, an eagle or possibly a falcon.. The bird then swoops down gracefully and as it quickly approaches it flaps its wings to create wind resistance, stopping it just above the arm of Regellion with a note attached to its left talon. After being unfolded.. the note reads.

"Greetings, I am Geol. I message to relay to you orders from another. The city of Merecrest is suspected to soon fall under a great conflict. Do not enter this area. Instead, please come to my location. I am in the town of Jakara; East of Tarenhold. We shall discuss the future plans and the wishes of our Goddess, Makku."

Not long after the arrival of this first letter, many letters arrive around the nation to many of the Orb users via a carrier pigeon. The only being whom the pigeon does not yet reach is Victor himself; whom has only just exited Tarenhold as the bird itself could not breach the barrier.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 04:35 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Regelion1
Xepher had grown tired of waiting and just it time he had seen movement from Tarenhold it seemed someone was walking his way. Xepher assumed it was the orb user but he didn't care as long as he killed something. Xepher began running out of the forest towards Victor. Xepher had a scared look on his face as two kusamara chased after him. Xepher fell to the ground and turned towards the Kusamara who then jumped towards him to attack him. Xepher acted like he was a victim just so he could get closer to the orb user.

Victor noticed the movement long before he was in range of the activity, but he saw it nonetheless. On of the Thousand Eyes he'd sent patrolling had seen the commotion, and thus, so did Victor. The man needed help, and now that Victor had charged himself, he was more than ready to help. It took only a few spells; first, speed, as Victor removed his book and cast the buff. His form blurred, and he was upon the creatures in moments, between them and the fallen man. Next, blasts of force, augmented with the Dark Orb. Victor held out a hand and caught one Kusamara in mid air, and threw it into its companion with immense force, crushing both into one space. The darkness covered them for a moment, then receded, leaving a mess of roots. Victor felt exhilarated at the Victory, his Eyes seeming to dance around as several continued to orbit him. He turned, holding out a hand to help the man up, while saying, "Hello, there. My name's Victor."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 05:48 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Madison jumped from her spot and landed beside Regelion,she had on a dark brown sleeveless shirt that came up to her neck but left her shoulders,her wrist and ankles were wrapped in brown leather and her hands covered with metal wrist guard that would serve to help block blades and her ankle and feet were also covered by metal and protected ankles, underneath were leather sandals that covered that top and bottom of her foot but her toes and heel uncovered. She also had a pack with its strap around her shoulder and chest that sat on her hip and another bag strapped on her waist, her long black hair was wrapped up in a bread but her bangs were free. Madison did not carry any weapons she had no need for them, her feet, knees and elbows were all she needed to take down even the mightiest of warriors and for everything else she had her orb magic.

Madison and Regelion made their way through the forest, she was able to move faster but she had to slow down for Rege she didn't want to lose the man, suddenly a bird landed on Regelion's arm that had a note attached to it. Madison took the note from the bird and it flew away, she read the message aloud so that her love could give his thoughts about the situation. "What do you think...we were looking for a sign from your goddess and here one presents itself. Should we heed the message and head for Jakara or keep heading toward Merecrest and try to help before it falls?" Madison asked for his opinion, everything they did was decided after they talked to each other this matter was no different.

Davis was very lost in the thick forest it would be night soon and he was thinking of making camp for the night then suddenly happened to run into some travelers, a man and his wife and their children a boy and girl they both seemed to be the same age no older then 10.
The man was the first to react with a nod, "greetings," the man said eying Davis trying to make out wither he was friendly or going to try an attack. The man seemed friendly enough but his hand was on the handle of his sword. The woman stayed silent behind the man and the children behind the woman hiding in the woman's cloak.
Davis smiled at the man and his family before speaking, "Hiya," the boy said not even thinking about going for his weapon. "What brings you guys all the way out here?" Davis said and a friendly tone, anyone who knew Davis would have been blown away by how he was acting it was almost like he was a normal person.
The man seemed to ease up a bit and take his hand off the hilt of his weapon but never too far away. "on our way to Sol'nube in the mountains, what about you stranger?" the mans eyes fell on Davis' scythe and they seem to question it.
Davis' eyes widen in excitement, "thats where I'm heading too!" he exclaimed lying to the man, he really didn't know where he was headed he just knew it was somewhere around this reign. "but I'm lost right now and don't know where I am, I've been lost for a couple days trying to find the right path," he said with a worried expression continuing to lie, he was wearing a dirty tattered coat that almost touched the ground so his story looked like it could be true.Davis noticed the mans eyes on his scythe, "oh don't worry about this old thing its only used to protect myself against the creatures and thieves."
The man seemed satisfied with his answer and turned to his family before turning back to Davis, "your welcome to travel with us to the city if you'd like," the man said in a friendly voice that was welcoming. Davis smiled and nods at the man, his plan had worked but all the same he had no intention of harming this family even if Von Karma himself ordered it, this family was too much like his..before they died.
The man spoke again breaking Davis out of his memory that he tried so hard to suppress, "My name is Kuma and this is my wife Jade and my children Cassandra and Anthony," the woman bowed her head and greeted Davis but the two younger ones stayed hidden, Davis mimicked the woman "My name is Lee." Davis said with confidence.
"We were about to set up camp before it got too dark, would you help Anthony collect fire wood? Jade and Cassandra will start supper and I'll start a fire" Kuma asked but it sound more like like he was telling him in a fathery way.
Davis smiled, "sure I would be happy to help," the boy said with no sign of sarcasm, for a second it was like his father was back from the grave. these memories aren't so bad I think I'll allow myself to remember some more but just the good ones, he said to himself.
Davis took the scythe from his back and lend it on a tree he wouldn't need his weapon, he set out looking for dried wood that would burn easy, it wasn't long before Anthony caught up with him with an arm full of firewood.
"your good at finding this stuff," Davis said. the boy just nods and keeps looking for wood. "Not the talkative type, uh?" Davis said with a grin picking up some wood.
This is the first time in a long while Davis has felt normal and relaxed he hadn't thought about killing the family once and he liked the feeling, he liked the idea of befriending them rather then beheading them. Davis was so distracted he almost forgot his mission and sadly he could not forget who he was and who is dark master was wither.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 07:01 AM