KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^

Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Raggo continues along the road in his magically enhanced carriage. His cane now sits within the grip of a cylinder within the center of the room. The Orb of Illusions masks itself as a window into the view of the others. Through this Raggo views the combined actions of each being.

He views Speculum in Merecrest, having claimed assumed victory over the woman known as Naiyao and her apparent death. Of course, he would still need to collect the orbs. Raggo shifts the view of the window and now looks upon a new group.

He see's Davis sitting inside of the forest with the family. Slacking of course.. Of course this was a good thing. It worked ever closer toward the total goal of Raggo in the end. He could work each of their actions into a rather beneficial point.

Raggo now viewed the actions of Xepher. Perfect.. they all were taking some presumable form of action. But of course, this would not do. If Raggo was to complete his own personal goal, this would have to change.

"The outcome of this should result in the capture of several new orbs, but for me to have the upper hand I will need to make these actions seem... less, obediant."

Raggo begins to laugh. This will all work to his own plan. Self Destruction is the only course of action they will have, they will all obey him... or die. Raggo's ideals take him back to the days of old. He smirks and his gaze lifts from the orb to the other side of the carriage, where it is discovered he does not sit alone. A wicked smile shines over Raggo's face as he looks upon the shadowy figure.

"Heheheh..."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 03:15 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"Well done Naiyao. You really are worthy of being called prey." Speculum smiled to himself and the sleepwalkers began moving towards the small cottage that Luciano had leapt into. The two men that had held Luciano just a few moments before fell to the ground, clutching their wounds: "Luciano..." The men sobbed at having succumbed to the Gunci and attacking their friend, the demons possessing them having left their bodies as the two friends started to die. The others didn't hesitate to smash away at the door with their bare hands, bursting open their skin and colouring parts of the door red. The door broke under the vicious assault and the sleepwalkers stormed inside.

Meanwhile Speculum leaned down to look into Naiyao's eyes. He could see that once again she had endangered herself to destroy her enemy. He let his hand stroke her wet cheeks caringly: "Thank you for your help warrior. That gado endangered all Merecrest with it's presence. Without you it would have killed all those that tried to cross the lake." His tone was kind and he smiled as he took a hold of Naiyao's marked hand. The whole arm seemed to catch on fire with pain as the hunter touched the symbol he had inlaid in the prey. The cloth slid into the water and his true identity was revealed to his adversary: "Doesn't look like you can fight me in this state..." He shook his head in disapproval as his hand slid down from the face to the neck.

Without hesitating Speculum plunged into the wet, his grip on his prey's neck painfully tight. He swam away from the platform, over to a bridge that carried a handful of guards. As he emerged, SPeculum speedily shot the men with his revolver. Then he dragged Naiyao onto the bridge: "Well? Are you going to try and fight?"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 05:08 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao's eyes closed underneath the water, as if having blacked out from the combination of exhaustion and water into her body. All that she saw before she blacked out was a glimmer near her, then her eyes closed. As Speculum grasped Naiyao and pulled her from the water, her body was limp. Her cloak was still around her limply, like a blanket that would be laid above the dead. Naiyao laid motionless on the ground, not even flinching, as if she had already passed on. Her cold and emotionless eyes seemed to just gaze upward. Her cloak was drenched around her body. Thing's seemed to go silent for the proud warrior of Varden-hold, nothing seemed as if it had a point to her anymore. It was almost as if she had given up.

Her memory seemed to venture back to the days of old.. "Father, may I learn to use a blade today?" she would speak to the man in front of her. He wore chainmail armament with a Red Cuirass. On the front of the Cuirass was a golden dragon image. The male nodded "Of course Naiyao, my daughter. Today you will learn to defend your Country." She seemed over joyous. She grasped the blades that her father had placed in her hands. Dual Swords, smaller than the ones she has now and less detailed.

"Okay Naiyao, today we will train the Soldiers. "donna, il mio nome è Luciano" speaks a young boy up front. He appears not too far from her age. He speaks with an accent that she has never heard with language that she cannot understand. He begins to chuckle as the woman next to him strikes the boy in the back of the head. "Idiot, she can't understand you." She turns to Naiyao and smiles, "He says hi, his name is Luciano, and I am Melissa." They all begin their introductions and Naiyao feels as if she has gained new friends. At the end of the greeting, they all place their fist to their chest and place their hand opposite to the palm, bowing.

Near the building where the possessed beings are walking and Luciano was, a click is heard. Before notice, an increasingly loud explosion is heard and the blast power from within sends all of the people flying backward away from the building. The citizen's had been sent hurling backward across the ground with only wounded bodies and yet no actual severe wounds enough to kill them. The collateral damage is great and the wood and chunks of the building that had just exploded were pushed apart to reveal Luciano. His body was a bit scratched up but nothing too serious. He slowly stood up from the debris with a black crossbow in his arms. The crossbow was equipped with a scope of some sort, explosive rounds that detonate in mere seconds after striking the target, and a symbol; of a golden dragon. He shouts loudly to Speculum, "Lei non ha fatto ancora idiota!" These words mean 'She is not done yet, idiot'. As he stands up, so do the two large men who had before grabbed Luciano. Their wounds had healed though not perfectly, and with a smile Luciano held out his right hand and pointed to Speculum. "The one thing you didn't expect was that Merecrest had become a town of magic practitioners." The two men now assist in revolting back against the attacking man, though they do not assault him. They prepare to defend the town. "Don't worry, you're fight is not with us." From below, a light sound is heard from the limp body beneath Speculum.

"Naiyao, you have to run." A man, older than before seeming to be of recent stands before Naiyao who looks very much like she does now. "Father?" the voice of Naiyao replies. She appears confused and looks up at the man. "You need to get out of here quickly! They are coming!" He quickly pulls Naiyao toward the wall of their home, pushing the wall aside to reveal a passage through a long tunnel of dirt and rock. She seems resilient and does not move into the exit. "who's coming father?" She is still confused. He seems to rush her and pushes her to the entrance of the secret tunnel, but before he closes it he grasps his chest and rips a pendant from it with what appears to be an orb. "Take this, it is my most prized possession. It has provided the protection I needed to keep you safe. Now it shall continue to keep you safe." Naiyao takes it, the Lightening Orb. Before she can ask about it she is forced into the cave and the wall and closed off quickly. Naiyao can still hear inside; a door bursts open and shouts are heard. "You will not take Vardenhold, so long as I live!" shots are heard and blades clashing, Naiyao wants to scream but she cannot find the strength. Her eyes are dry.

Naiyao's eyes finally fill with a blue aura once more, they open with full desire now. She thrusts her right hand up without hesitation before Speculum is even fully aware of her awakening and grasps his neck, pulling him down closer. She quickly bashes her knee into his gut hard and sends him backward with great force, she pulls her body back up and stands onto two legs once more. "Are you ready to fight me now without your tricks?" Naiyao prepares to fight against Speculum, she pulls the blade out from behind her waist in her right hand, holding it prepared for combat. Her body is still covered in the cloak.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 05:57 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"What beautiful prey you are Naiyao. So beautifully powerful that you blot out the stars." Speculum smiled crazily, his words honey sweet as he gazed at her, ready to fight. Slowly he got up again, still smiling. Then he pulled out his revolvers and spun them expertly: "Of course my dear. No more tricks, no more allies." Then he tilted his head, looking at a child drowning in the lake. It was the girl that had addressed Naiyao in the name of the sleepwalkers. On a silent signal from Speculum the Gunci inside the girl took over again instead of letting it's host die. It grabbed the side of a bridge, but did not climb up. "You can count on my word and I can count on yours. However I don't trust that Luciano and his friends. I hope they realise that interference will result in the death of that cute child." The other sleepwalkers that had landed in the water did not try to save themselves and silently sunk to the bottom of the lake as if to underline Speculum's words.

The revolvers started moving faster and faster, nearly impossible to see with the human eye even though Speculum did not use his orb yet: "Let's get started Naiyao my little flower." His words sounded twisted, abusing the term of endearment. Without warning Speculum jumped back into the water. He opened his eyes wide to the murky surroundings and planned the place to re-emerge. He chose and ,using his orb, he raced through the water and flew out of the water to Naiyao's left. His revolvers immediately found their target. Speculum allowed himself another smile and fired. The bullets whistled through the air and struck the bridge. Speculum didn't fire directly at Naiyao but started off with his arms spread wide and then brought them together, aiming straight at Naiyao. Using his orb he could reload and fire again without a noticable pause even though he wasn't using it's powers to it full potential.

Speculum wasn't like Naiyao. Instead of trying to quickly end the battle in a self-endangering way, Speculum kept some of his energy in reserve, waiting for the perfect moment to unleash hell upon his adversary.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 07:58 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao glares as Speculum holds the life of a girl in his hand to threaten her. The bastard! The terms were clear and Luciano would not interfere. He knew that Naiyao could handle herself and he would only get in the way in a 1 on 1 fight. She quickly begins to move side to side as she approaches, moving into a sprint at high speeds, bringing her blade forward in her right hand with her eyes locked onto Speculum despite his own movements. Naiyao quickly brings her blade into the air in front of her.. holding for a delay, then she brings it across, using her own high speed movement she parries the bullet that comes at her, then almost as if she herself is using a time effect her arm moves rapidly, negating each bullet that flies at her. You can't keep up with me and you know it, so why even try to beat me in speed. With the bullets flying still and Naiyao deflecting them at her current range, her eyes peer at the ground with a plan having quickly developed. That's it! she turns her blade around so she holds it like a knife and quickly slashes down, striking one bullet away with a great speed, then her body flickers and becomes invisible to the human eye due to her high rate of movement.

Slow-Time: Naiyao after striking the bullet, speeds her bodies movement up and steps quickly to the right, then sprints toward speculum, sliding behind him in a long skid. She then brings her arm up with the blade in her hand and brings her left hand to the blade.. her lightening orb glows.

With Naiyao now standing behind Speculum at least twenty feet she begins to bring her orb into power. "Lightening!" Naiyao's lightening orb sparks and sends out a shocking electric current that bursts through the sky, sending down an electric current from the sky that would move as if almost instantly and strike Speculum. The power of the attack itself would only increase the pain in Speculum's body as well as the sheering burning feeling in his back.

Luciano stands with the two men whom were previously attempting to capture him. They seem to argue in statement to assisting her, until Luciano finally points out that Naiyao can handle it herself and that their interference would only result in the death of the girl and the possible death of Naiyao herself. He looks around as if feeling that there must be something that he can do. He growls in anger with realization that he cannot. With this, he turns and walks back toward the alley in which he originally came from. With no feel of use, he moves away so as not to get in the way. He wants to avoid a possible chance of not being able to control himself and jumping into the fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He laughs, but why. This situation seems as if it is escalating out of control. Most of Von Karma's men are disobeying his orders. Speculum has left the mission that Von Karma had given him. Instead, he is hunting the prey that he was informed of by a messenger which Raggo himself had sent. Davis is expected to kill a Staff User and steal his orb, however instead.. he is with a family whom rather than shift to the side of Von Karma's, decides to enjoy their company. Of course, this may prove useful. Raggo, without hesitation and with a menacing smirk on his face, swipes his palm over the orb.

The images seen... Speculum's ignorance of Von Karma's orders to chase after his own goal... Davis' ignorance to serving the rule of Von Karma and instead, enjoy a families hospitality... They all appear to Von Karma, allowing him to see how two of his most loyal servants would so blatantly ignore him. It comes with a message which Von Karma hears as if speaking directly to him, however Von Karma cannot reply as due to the effects of the carriage itself.
"My Lord, My Lord, I am MOST apologetic to inform upon to you, the unfortunate conditions of your 'LOYAL' Servants. I wish to tell you however that in my absense I have captured several villages which now chant the name 'Von Karma' as if you are a god. Despite your other servants, incompetence, my lord. I am still your loyal Servant." Raggo could have won an award for his betrayals.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 08:01 AM
Bladewind

"ARGH!!!" Speculum's eyes flew wide open as Naiyao struck him from behind. His back was aflame with agonizing pain. He sailed through the air and dived into the water. The cool liquid embraced him as he struck it, sinking below the surface. Unconscious with pain for a minute or two, Speculum held his breath. Then his eyes flew open once more and he swam to the surface. He coughed and gasped for air. He shook his head in despair, his weapons, the two silver revolvers were still where he had stood moments before. They were still on the bridge, lying to Naiyao's feet. Speculum coughed up another mouthful of a mixture of blood and water as he stared at his prey. He wasn't strong enough... He had overestimated himself and underestimated his prey. The hunter stumbles and becomes the prey. Such is the way of the wild. The eldest's words echoed in Speculum's head.

He would have to give up. At least for now. He smiled at the victor of the duel that had been to fast for the human eye to actually percieve. "You have won Naiyao. If there are two things that define my people they are that we keep to our word and that we only make tactical retreats, we never surrender or rout." The girl got onto the bridge and screamed for help as the Gunci released her. The other sleepwalkers returned to their normal selves too. Speculum knew when he had lost and he wasn't about to sacrifice those brave creatures to a suicidal attack. That was von Karma's way of handling things, not Speculum's. Again he smiled at Naiyao as he spoke: "I'll be back Naiyao. I'll always be back for more." He struggled onto the main platform again and raised his hands to the sky, holding a gigantic feather.

It was the feather of a Tao, enchanted with a spell of ancient magic. This kind of magic was only practiced by those of Tempest. The feather was imbued with a special kind of spell. Not for fighting purposes though, rather it was something else. Speculum closed his eyes as the wind started to become stronger and stronger, swirling around him, making his cape flutter. Then he began to chant the ancient spell: "Remeo Tempest!!!" The wind howled around him now and with a flash he was gone. The teleport spell returned him to the place he had so long not visited. Here he would find new strength. Here he would gain the power to defeat Naiyao. He was going home.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 06:47 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao watched carefully as her defeated opponent falls. His weapons had fallen, her eyes flickered with notice of this. As Speculum had disappeared into the spell to find his new strength, Naiyao’s eyes seemed immediately to catch a glimpse of his two silver revolvers which he cherished for the time. Did he do this on purpose..? his weapons were dropped and he was gone, the town was because of this safe. Naiyao did not wish however to leave the town in its current state. Many had died and many were desperately wounded. Her first task was to mend the town that once again she had brought destruction to.

Without notice, Luciano appeared once more and this time with objects of an odd appearance. It was a large clothe with mystical symbols over it and a box full of fluids and such. “Magical items, courtesy of Merecrest’s Mage Guild.” Luciano had a plan and Naiyao could tell from the immediate connection between there eyes what it was. “First thing that we should do is work on mending the wounds of the people, then we shall work to repair the town. I will stay here and work on the repair of the town. You head to the meeting area as we discussed previously.”

“That will not be necessary”, a man speaks as a large group of militia approaches. The man wear’s a silver plating above crimson clothe. The soldiers that follow with him have similar armor, though his remains more luminescent. He is the clear leader of the group and he appears familiar. On his back rests a silver claymore blade which has a dragonic hilt to it.

“Gasper!” Naiyao’s eyes open widely; she is taken back in surprise as she runs toward the man quickly. It was the warrior from Kadavar; the one who taught her how to wield a long sword and had known her father so well. He had brought the military of Kadavar to assist her in the fight against Speculum. With them stands the boy from Kadavar; the one whom did not speak. He appears to make signs with his hands to translate to Naiyao. His words are exclaimed with the motions to show ”Hello my friend, I’m sorry that we were late.”

“We may be too late to join the fight against your enemy, but we can still help revive our neighbors” the man bows to Naiyao in honor. “You have free’d Kadavar and Merecrest from the enemies grasp and soon, I have no doubt that this man, this, Von Karma, will also fall.”

Naiyao is happy to hear such words from the man who knew her father with such distinction. This man was more than just an ally, he was like a god-father to Naiyao who was always there to assist her. Although she was happy however.. her eyes quickly seemed to go back into a slight depression. “I have a feeling that before the end of this, we’re going to need more than just a girl from Vardenhold, we’re going to need every last Orb User on our side.” With her words, her mind opens to the thought of her enemy, Speculum. Naiyao turns back to where she just stood, looking at the ground. “I know where to start too..” she turned to the spot once again and walked to it, stopping only a few feet from the weapons that had belonged to Speculum. He must have more... there must be a reason why he abandoned these... is it possible he merely forgot them? She does not allow the thought to be acknowledged and she pulls out her longsword from its scabbard, sliding it within her clear grasp with her right hand. She gently poked the tip of her blade against the guns. “This man’s energy radiates from his weapons. I can feel it.. If we find a way to track his energy, we should be able to follow it directly to him and his master.”

“It will take some time” Gapser speaks to her. “I suggest in the mean time, you head to Jakara. Once we finish, we shall head back to Kadavar and begin preparations as well as track this man. We will send message to you via carrier pigeon once we complete this task.”

Naiyao nods and again rises to her feet. She turns her blade and slides it slowly back into the scabbard. “Keep Kadavar safe and Merecrest. I will ensure the safety of the rest of them. Even if we cannot defeat all of the beings, we will make this evil fall.” Naiyao turns with determination and together all of them begin their next step, moving through the town to prepare for their next destination.. The War is soon to begin and all the pieces are coming together. Von Karma will not succeed. Destiny is on our side.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 07:41 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Scenario
Victor noticed the movement long before he was in range of the activity, but he saw it nonetheless. On of the Thousand Eyes he'd sent patrolling had seen the commotion, and thus, so did Victor. The man needed help, and now that Victor had charged himself, he was more than ready to help. It took only a few spells; first, speed, as Victor removed his book and cast the buff. His form blurred, and he was upon the creatures in moments, between them and the fallen man. Next, blasts of force, augmented with the Dark Orb. Victor held out a hand and caught one Kusamara in mid air, and threw it into its companion with immense force, crushing both into one space. The darkness covered them for a moment, then receded, leaving a mess of roots. Victor felt exhilarated at the Victory, his Eyes seeming to dance around as several continued to orbit him. He turned, holding out a hand to help the man up, while saying, "Hello, there. My name's Victor."
Xepher sat there with his straight jacket unhooked and reached for Victors hand pulling himself off the floor. Xepher thirst for blood but he knew if he befriended this orb user he will be able to lead him to the others. He would rather kill multiple then just one if it wasn't for the fact that he killed more then half the creatures he was with he wouldn't have been able to stay calm and not kill. Luckily for Xepher no one knew him and those who do are ether fellow servants or the dead seeing as he killed them. "Thanks Pal the names Xepher thanks for the help I would have killed them but my weapon stalled on me and i freaked. So where you going Victor Maybe I can join you and repay the favor shoot i owe you one for the save what do you say." Xepher was a great actor that was one of his jobs before he joined Von Karma. But his only problem was keeping his blood lust under control which was his weak point. Xepher looked over Victors shoulders and seen a kusamara coming from behind him. Xepher pulled out his assault rifle and shot down the kusamara blood spewed out at that exact moment his eye twitched.

Originally posted by starryknight
Madison jumped from her spot and landed beside Regelion,she had on a dark brown sleeveless shirt that came up to her neck but left her shoulders,her wrist and ankles were wrapped in brown leather and her hands covered with metal wrist guard that would serve to help block blades and her ankle and feet were also covered by metal and protected ankles, underneath were leather sandals that covered that top and bottom of her foot but her toes and heel uncovered. She also had a pack with its strap around her shoulder and chest that sat on her hip and another bag strapped on her waist, her long black hair was wrapped up in a bread but her bangs were free. Madison did not carry any weapons she had no need for them, her feet, knees and elbows were all she needed to take down even the mightiest of warriors and for everything else she had her orb magic.

Madison and Regelion made their way through the forest, she was able to move faster but she had to slow down for Rege she didn't want to lose the man, suddenly a bird landed on Regelion's arm that had a note attached to it. Madison took the note from the bird and it flew away, she read the message aloud so that her love could give his thoughts about the situation. "What do you think...we were looking for a sign from your goddess and here one presents itself. Should we heed the message and head for Jakara or keep heading toward Merecrest and try to help before it falls?" Madison asked for his opinion, everything they did was decided after they talked to each other this matter was no different.

Regelion thought about it for a second he did like danger and helping people but he did think that teaming up with others would help get there mission done faster. "Well my love i'm not too sure its a hard decision to make but if anything we can head to Jakara find this person then we can head to Merecrest. But both aren't too far from each other and we better get to Jakara its getting dark and Inu might start attacking." Regelion then started to run off in the direction of Jakara with so much excitement in each of his steps. He knew that Madison would catch up o him easily. The sun started to go down and night started to grow after hours of running they finally made it to Jakara or so they thought. When they got to where Jakara should be but it was just a huge clearing. Regelion looked around but couldn't find then he looked up and there i the sky floated Jakara. "Now the question his how in the hell do we get up here." Regelion stepped forwards and circle appeared around him making him disappear. He was instantly teleported to the entrance to Jakara behind him stood a huge drop. In the entrance of Jakara stood an arch made by two statues of the Goddess Makku each holding up half a sign that said welcome to Jakara. Each statue was made of crystal and the sign was made of silver, the floor made of platinum. Most of the people in Jakara clothing was made of gold thread and statues of Goddess Makku where everywhere.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:48 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"General," a woman begins to speak. Her clothing is much like the Archmages from outside as is the custom of Jakara. Beneath her hood which she has pulled just above her head is very light blonde hair as if almost white. Her eyes themselves are white as the moon itself, though the pupil is still separated clearly from the rest of the eye. A man seems to cut of her off.

"I know Akashi." The man replies to her with a smile. He appears to be in his mid-twenties but that is a clear lie of magic. His body has been altered to the point of looking young, despite his greater age. His hair is black yet spreads thick and blue eyes shine like an everested pool of water. His clothing does differ from the natives as it is a thick white cloth over most of his body. His torso consists of a thick white cloth which moves down nearly to his knee's like a jacket. At the end of both sleeves is a black fabric which is tightly tied around the clothe to cut it off though leaving a bit of baggage, his hands are nicely gripped because of it. Beneath the white clothe at his chest is a black shirt which is made from similar fabric as the one around his wrists. Beneath his waist, he wears white clothe pants which leave a bit of extra baggage, all of this despite his extremely fit body. He wear's a belt of black clothe around his waist though only beneath the white jacket, and he wears' black combat boots which have a unique stature to them. They seem rather more fit then bulky as most boots might be. On his right hip, a blade rests. The blade ends at a curve back making it only damaging on one side as it has a larger guard as well to protect the hand. "I shall go meet them." The male turns to the door and pushes it open with both hands, appearing to be two doors which open wide. The sun open's its mystical glow onto his eyes as he looks across Jakara. The male smiles greatly in hope that this will be what he was waiting for. He steps from the house toward the two known as Regelion and Madison. "Greetings Followers of Makku, I am glad to welcome you to Jakara, Home of the Followers of Makku and the last bastion of safety in all of the world." The male offers his right hand to the two, first to Regelion as he only seems to be like a leader of the two. "I am Geol, some know me as General however, I have no army any longer. I am the one who called you here."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 12:25 PM
Bladewind

"Welcome back hunter." Speculum looked up into the eldest's eyes. They spoke of knowledge gained in many hunts. He bowed his head to the old man: "I have eldest. My Venatura has begun." The old man smiled and easily lifted Speculum up from his kneeling position: "Let us speak now as grandfather and grandson, not as eldest and hunter. You have been gone for such a long time that your fellow hunters have started to place bets if you survived." A certain glint stole itself into the wise man's eyes, it was mischief: "Looks like quite a few owe me some money!" He laughed and Speculum laughed with him. It was good to be home. The air of Tempest cleared his head, the wind howling past him, dragging with it all troubled thoughts.

The two started walking toward the center of the series of platforms that had been placed between the mountain tops. They were made of solid stone, an amazing work of architecture that the original Tempest villagers had achieved with the help of the creatures of the wind. Speculum smiled as he watched groups of Tao fly overhead. They were Tempest's allies, the villagers having mastered taming them throughout the ages while the other villages had been happy to keep the animals surrounding them at bay. But von Karma's dark wave of energy had corrupted even these brave creatures, making them more aggressive than before. The eldest noticed the direction of his gaze and his smile faded a bit: "Speculum? Do you remember those eggs that were about to hatch when you left? Those Tao are amongst the most ferocious creatures I have ever seen." He shook his head in dissapproval. Speculum nodded, those eggs had been laid exactly at the time the dark energy had struck Tempest. Those Tao were affected most by the wave.

When they reached the center platform, a large crowd had gathered to see the return of the eldest's grandson and sthe son of their leader. Speculum let his gaze wander over the gathered hunters, searching for his father. First the returning hunter greets the eldest then the leader. Only after he has done so may he greet fellow hunters and friends. It was a rule layed down by the ancients, as the villagers of Tempest called their ancestors. But he couldn't find the leader of Tempest. The old man by his side put a hand on his shoulder and let his still amazingly strong voice ring out to the gathered hunters: "Hunters! Greet Speculum as an equal one more time before he ascends!" A chorus of voices answered the order. Then the eldest led the confused Speculum away: "Before he ascends???" Speculum was gripped by fear. Those were the words used when the announcement of a new leader stood before.

The pair entered a large cave in which stood a gigantic altar. It was shaped like Kuki, the guardian of the wind. On the altar lay a single orb, it's power seeming to flood the whole cave. "One week ago your father, our leader, felt that he was slowly succumbing to the wounds he suffered when leading the creatures of Deru against Varenhold." The battle of Varenhold. It was a story of tragedy and great heroes. many believed it had been waged by von Karma but that assumption was wrong. Ancient feuds had re-emerged between the two villages bringing a great war. Speculum nodded solemly, his father had gone on his final hunt, never to return to Tempest. Speculum was going to be the new leader. he would share power with the other two rulers. Eldest, Leader and Beastmaster. A triangle of power, controlling the different areas of Tempest: economy and wellbeing of the villagers, hunting and war, taming of the Tao.

"You know what you must do?" The eldest looked deep into Speculum's eyes and he nodded: "I do. Forge the windblades and the leader's armour with my bare hands and the wind, dress in them and present myself to Tempest and it's inhabitants, Tao and Humans alike." The old man nodded in approval and left.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 01:46 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao stood above Vardenhold with a proud look upon her face. She stood to the left of a strong man with the nations armor. They were part of the Osagi family, the Leaders of the nations military. Her father served proudly under the true ruler for years, protecting the nation and its citizens. To the further side was a younger boy. He had darkened brown hair and skin tanned as the rest of their tribe had. All three of the Osagi family standing above Vardenhold wore the nations armor and they wore it proud. The area they stand on, a balcony which looks over their nation, is connected to a large tower which seems to come from the large building. This was the barracks. Below them were thousands of men and women; wearing the armor of the nation, it was a red cuirass with a golden dragon upon it. This was to symbolize their fierce power and their dedication to the cause.

"Naiyao, Dante, today you will take your claim as the future of Vardenhold and the Guardian's of our great nation. Guardian's of Deru. Stand tall and take your claim. Speak proudly... or they will not respect you." As their father finishes the claim, they both nod and speak back to him.

"Yes father" they both reply. The two children, now age 13, are to take their Ceremony today.

Soon, they stand before a crowd though now at ground level. Several knights of the true-blade stand behind them with their blades drawn and held firmly within both hands so the blade itself is directed upward in both hands. Naiyao reaches behind her waist with her right hand, grasping a single blade. As she does this.. Dante, her brother, steps forward and pulls a large heavy blade from his back. They both move onto their knees and press the blade into the ground, closing their eyes. They begin to speak..

"We are all; yet we are one. We protect Deru under the Goddess Makku and we will continue to serve our nation. We step now into sanctity to take our place as the blade of the Varden. We are nothing; we are everything; we are truth. When we fight, let our blades be an extension of our hearts. We are the Guardians."

As the speech ends, first stands Dante who pulls his blade up with merely one hand, holding it still inside of the ground. A knight steps forward to him. They place their fist near their chest and place their left palm to their fist. They bow. Dante mimics this image, bowing to the Knight. "Dante Osagi; you are a Guardian of Deru. You serve the Goddess Makku and under her word, you will rise to greatness." Naiyao now stands and steps forward to Dante's side. She seems nervous at first but appears strong. She stands taller now and with her rise to this point, she stands in position. The knight once more takes place in front of Naiyao, bowing in the traditional sentiments. Naiyao repeats this to the knight, the words begin. "Naiyao Osagi; you are a Guardian of Deru. You serve the Goddess Makku and under her word, you will rise to greatness." Both children of the Osagi name step back. Once more they bow in respect, then they turn once more to each other and bow.

Naiyao's head shakes quickly as she wakes up, having her arms wrapped around the horse's neck, seeming to just be barely hanging on while sitting on its back. "H-Huh..?" she questions at first. "O-oh yeah.. I was on my way to.. to Jakara right..? eh, who am I talking to.." She rubs her eyes and clears her throat, sitting up again on the horse. In the sky, it is dark. It is night time and yet she does not stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raggo sits within his carriage, nearly falling asleep. For long now he has sat here, yet what he has accomplished would not seem it. Raggo has single-handedly taken several powerful cities under his control. While they chant the name "Von Karma", there is truth behind this. His goal is coming into grasp, but first he needs a winning card in hand. This is not hard to accomplish. He begins to laugh, the carriage still on it's way along a road. Where his next stop is... is the true unknown.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 03:58 PM
starryknight

Davis sits by the camp fire and listens to Kuma's talk of their journey, he laughs as he hears the man tell about how he wrestled a bear for a fish and Cassandra interrupts saying it was only a baby bear and they had to run when the mother bear came to help the baby.
"So Lee, why are you heading to Sol'nube?" Jade asked with a smile.Davis hesitated before speaking trying to think of something, "well I'm looking for a man, a man thats a powerful staff user and carries an orb" the family looks at him confused, "well, I'm supposed to train with him." Davis lied, it was the only thing he could do right now.
Kuma looked at his wife and laughed, "I think we know who your speaking of, my wifes older brother, Alaster. He is the cities best spellcaster and didn't her come in possession of a powerful orb?" Kuma asks his wife, she nods her head in agreement. Kuma turns back to Davis with a large smile," ah so your going to train under ol' Alaster huh? I hope you strong cause hes going to run you into the ground!" Kuma laughs followed by chuckles by his wife and children.
Davis joins in with a nervous laugh, "so, Alaster is really strong?" the boy could feel his heart racing he was so excited now his thirst of battle was coming back, his right hand started shaking so bad that he had to grab it with his left, he didn't trust himself anymore he had to leave before he slaughtered his new friends.
Kuma spoke up catching Davis' attention again, "don't be so nervous Lee, Alaster is a good man and a great teacher I hear." the man said with a grin.
Suddenly three men dressed in black and covered faces jumped out from behind bushes they had surrounded Davis and the family, Davis was the first to arise to his feet, he grabbed his scythe and jumped to defend his friends. Kuma leaped for his sword and stood between the men and his family, "What do you want!" the man shouted in a voice that would make someone shudder in fear.
The taller of the three men spoke first, "we were ordered by Lord Von Karma to kill anyone on the path to Sol'Nube ," he hissed. Another of them spoke, "lay down your weapons and we shell make this quick and as painless as possible," he said. the the last one spoke, "if not we shell make this slow and painful," she said looking at the female of the group and laughing.
Davis lost control over himself, he couldn't hold in his blood lust anymore, in an instant Davis was gone then reappeared in back of the man who spoke last. He swung his scythe down ward and cut the man in half splattering his blood all over the scythe user. Davis licked the blood off his lips and chuckled, he was enjoying the blood but he needed more, so much more...
The remaining two men realized who the demon in front of them was, they dropped to their hands and knees. "Davis, sir! we didn't realize it was you, we didn't mean to interrupted your kill please go on." one of the men said with pure fear in his voice.
Davis walked in between the men he had forgetting about the family until now, "now now, if I wanted them died they would me in a puddle of they're own blood, much like you friend here," he mused as her poked at the man he just split in half.
The man spoke up again, "s-s-sorry sir we'll just leave you and the family alone a-a-and forget about this whole thing."
Davis laughed almost falling, the fear in the man's voice was so pleasing to his ears. "I can't just let you leave here, I can't believe to actually thought that was an option." he said lightly. "well I am in a rather good mood so I'll give you until I count to 10 before I come after you," he smiled as he presented another one of his twisted games.
The men didn't hesitate they ran in deferent directions hoping at least one of them would escape, Davis pointed an open hand at both of them. "Oops I guess I lied again," he said with a wicked grin. He channelled power from his lightning orb and struck the men down with overwhelming power, the men fell to the ground dead.
Kuma and his family screamed in horror as if they had actually seen a demon..."Don't go to Sol'nube or I'm going to have to slaughter you all to," Davis' smile was that of a sick killer but tears ran down his face, his new friends saw him for what he really was, a monster. The teen picked his scythe up and took one last look at the family and vanished, he knew what he had to do and he knew where he was going now.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 11:14 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Camille pushed her self up, making sure she had everything ready to go out with . It was time to go around the village to make sure everything was going in order. It was a daily thing for Camille, Since her father was to old to carry on with taking over. It was warm but the air carried a small cold breeze. Camille closed her door as she headed out, people out doing what they do every day, everything seem in order, in peace. Camille moved around the working people, small chatter between the villagers . The village Spoof was never a village of violence, only fought when needed to defend the people of the village. Camille kept her swords held tight to her side, though ready to be drawn at any moment. It was a while since her last battle, though training brought her skills up higher. The late night training with her father helped her become more sharp , and helped her get stronger. Camille never really had the need to fight , she never really wanted to fight. She believed with every problem peace can be found . Yet with the evil doings of others never let peace happen anymore.

While Camille's round trip around the village , some villagers seem to be stressed and upset. Though paying no more than a couple second attention and going on. A villager seem to snap , his voice raising and his face red. Camille had stopped to look , there were some new faces Camille has never seen before .

'They must be new , or coming to see someone here.'

Though there faces were tired looking ,and if they had seen a ghost . There face puffed up from the hours of crying. Dirt covered parts of them, they looked no were close to clean. Camille took her time to move closer, she didn't want the man to freak out on her.

"What is going on here?"

Camille moved over to the group , the man didn't even take a second to look at her he went one with his rant .

"Our village was attacked miss."

A small young girl spoke, dirt across part of her face, it hide some of her face and hid the tear marks on her face. Camille looked at her as if she was speaking of a tale. Camille had heard of villages being attacked and being destroyed. She never really believed it for a while, though the one thing she didn't understand was why would they come here?.

"Everyone is dead , It happened so fast! I don't know what we are going to do!"

A man cried out , he seem to be the one to hold the group of people together, yet it seemed he already gave up . This man couldn't take anymore, he held everything in ,and now he was crying for help. Camille was lost the words couldn't form into a well said sentence.

"Calm your self, Why did it get attack? And how did you get into our village?"

Camille said calmly, if there town really did get attacked she wanted nothing of it really. And she didn't want people in the town that she knew nothing of. She knew that was just calling out for something to happen to her or the village of hers. Camille held a good heart but she cared for the people she has known for years. She did not want people that might be on the run staying here.

"We don't know! and this was the closest village we could get to!"

The man cried out again , Camille bit her lip. She believed these people yet her gut told her other wise. Camille gave a simple nod.

"Where is this town you speak of , ill go check it out."

"It is west from here miss."

Camille sighed, she knew this was going to turn out to be something she didn't want to do. Though she felt as if she had to, she nodded and turned her back and carried on. To finish her round around the village than set off to this village.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 12:53 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Regelion1
Xepher sat there with his straight jacket unhooked and reached for Victors hand pulling himself off the floor. Xepher thirst for blood but he knew if he befriended this orb user he will be able to lead him to the others. He would rather kill multiple then just one if it wasn't for the fact that he killed more then half the creatures he was with he wouldn't have been able to stay calm and not kill. Luckily for Xepher no one knew him and those who do are ether fellow servants or the dead seeing as he killed them. "Thanks Pal the names Xepher thanks for the help I would have killed them but my weapon stalled on me and i freaked. So where you going Victor Maybe I can join you and repay the favor shoot i owe you one for the save what do you say." Xepher was a great actor that was one of his jobs before he joined Von Karma. But his only problem was keeping his blood lust under control which was his weak point. Xepher looked over Victors shoulders and seen a kusamara coming from behind him. Xepher pulled out his assault rifle and shot down the kusamara blood spewed out at that exact moment his eye twitched.

Victor had begun to turn the moment the creature had entered his range of vision, which extended in all directions thanks to his Thousand Eyes. He only had one active, but that was usually enough. By the time he turned, however, flinging out a hand and opening his book again, Xepher had already blown the Kusamara to pieces. For a moment, again thanks to the Eyes, Victor thought he saw the man's eye twitch after the shot. Not many people Victor knew were so eager to kill something. Putting it down to nervousness, Victor turned his head to face Xepher despite it being unnecessary. "Ah," he said, "Looks like you've paid me back already. And you're gun seems to have recovered just in time; stalled, did it?" Victor waved a hand dismissively. The man probably didn't want to admit that he ran away. "Regardless, thank you for your help. I'd be quite glad if you joined me, actually. Though I don't really know where I'm going next...Oh, hold on,"
Without turning his head, Victor held out his arm, allowing the messenger bird to land on it. Absently, Victor replaced his book and retrieved the piece of paper and, bringing one his Eyes closer, read it aloud.

"Greetings, I am Geol. I message to relay to you orders from another. The city of Merecrest is suspected to soon fall under a great conflict. Do not enter this area. Instead, please come to my location. I am in the town of Jakara; East of Tarenhold. We shall discuss the future plans and the wishes of our Goddess, Makku."

Victor smiled lightly. "Well, it looks like we have a goal now, and just in time, too." Victor folded up the piece of paper, placing it in a pocket. Next, he retrieved his book and opened it, then faced Xepher. "It's not too far, especially my way." Blue light exploded from the page in Victor's hands, and seeped into Xepher. It was a spell to enhance a person's speed, the same one he'd used on himself moments before. "We'll be there in no time," Victor assured Xepher. "Let's be off."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 02:57 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Geol had greeted the two newcomers to Jakara and after helping them make themselves comfortable, he returns to his post. "A War will be coming" he spoke to the woman in his chambers. She was a Lieutenant in the Nation's Army. "We must prepare for it.. did the messages get out?"

"Yes sir" the woman replied, but she was quickly cut off.

"Then where are they... damn it, the Orb Users are the only hope that this land is going to have and every second that they aren't here is another second for Von Karma to pick them off." Geol walks to the wall with his arms behind his back, looking at a large map which hangs from the wall. "We start in three days. Whether all of them are here or not. That's when we move to Step Two of the plan." The room goes silent.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 03:40 PM
starryknight

Davis had arrived at Sol'nube, the kingdom hidden in the mountains. The city was built in a giant mountain and guarded by a huge wall, he only saw one entrance, a giant door that guards open. Davis walked up to the giant door and looked up at one of the two guards, "Hey! can I gain entrance to the city?" The guards readied their weapons as they barely noticed the boy, "It's too late, come back tomorrow morning with your papers, boy." One of the guards said in response.
"No, that wont do at all..." Davis said with a sigh. A blink of an eye later he was on the wall behind the guard that spoke, Davis swung his scythe at the back of the man's neck and his head came flying off, the other guard quickly sounded an alarm. Davis didn't mind, it didn't matter how many came, he would kill them all. He throw his scythe at the guard and impaled him, the guard fell dead.
After retrieving his scythe he jumped down into the city and was met by more guards, with great speed Davis killed another three before they had time to even see the boy. The rest of them surrounded him and tried to charge him all at once but Davis just smiled, an electric wave quickly surrounded the boy and the guards went flying back. "Your armor is like a metal rod in a lightning storm," Davis taunted. He snapped his arm out and channeled lightning from his orb to his palm and a giant lightning bolt flew out and hit one of the guards, it chained out and hit three others, Davis laughed as the men fell dead. "Where is you champion, the orb user Alaster?!" he yelled.

Suddenly a staff hit Davis in the back causing him to stumble forward, a man jumped down from a roof top and caught the staff as it flew back, the man landed and walked slowly toward the boy, "I am here, demon...prepare to be sent back to the deepest part of hell from where you came."

Davis quickly swung around and threw lightning at Alaster, the man simply spun his staff around and the lightning seem to vanish into the staff. "My staff is made of a special metal that absorbs electricity, how unfortunate for you," the man teased. The scythe wielder growled at the man and took in his appearance looking for any sort of weakness, The man looked young but he had to be in his mid 30's he wore a white rob with a golden shash around his waist, he had on white pants and wooden monk sandals, The man had a scruffy bread and long hair that was tied back in a tail, his bangs were parted and came down almost covering both of his eyes, he was lean and tall with light skin. Davis loved his look, he was both manly and elegant, "Too bad I have to kill you...your totally hawt!" Davis said smiling. Alaster raised his eye brows at the statment, "you must be insane..." the man said.

Davis surrounded himself and darkness, "you called me demon before, I think I like that..." the boy spun around and readied his scythe then charged Alaster, Davis swung down but Alaster dodged, Davis quickly turned his body and spun his scythe and attacked again this time Alaster blocked and pushed Davis back. Alaster then went on the attack, he rushed Davis and swung his staff horizontally, Davis blocked but Alaster rolled into the boy and slammed the other side of this staff into the boys ribs. Davis stumbled to the side and was quickly swept off his feet by Alaster's staff, the man swung down aiming at Davis' face but he rolled barely missing the strike. "Back off!" Davis cried erupting in darkness, Alaster jumped back but two guards were caught in the darkness and were thrown through one of the shop's wall that were near by.

"Stand back men, I will vanquish this demon!" Alaster ordered not wanting any other guards to get in the way of another attack. The guards did as Alaster said, none of them knew what to do anyways knowing they would only get in the way if they try to help.

Davis jumped to his feet scythe in hand, he rubbed his side before getting in his fighting stance. "Aren't you going to use your orb?" the boy said in a more serious voice more focus then before.

"Why would I use such a power on a lowly demon like yourself. Your hardly with the energy," Alaster replied trying to make the boy attack in anger and rush into his death.

Davis charged in again but more focused this time, survive took over from his blood lust allowing him to think more clearly. He was most dangerous when at times where his life was on the line, he didn't fear death but hated losing.

Alaster smirked his plan had work, he really hated the idea killing a child but the boy had given his right to live the moment he killed a guard, the man readied himself for Davis' attack, he watched as the boy got closer. Alaster spun himself and spun his staff over head and attacked slamming his staff into Davis' head. The staff seemed to go straight through the boys head and Alaster quickly realized that this was only a shadow of the scythe user but before the man could reacted the shadow exploded causing the man to fly back several yards into another shadow causing it to explode the man was blown away and land on his back. Alaster opened his eyes and found Davis dropping down on top of him, his scythe was glowing with black electricity and was heading straight for him.
"Enough!" Alaster yelled. A force of energy hit Davis sending him backwards. Alaster rose to his feet his robs blowing in a wind that seemed appeared out of nowhere. "congratulations, you made me use my orb but now you will come to wish you hadn't..." the staff user was bloodied and was starting to lose his temper.

Clouds rolled over the city and lightning lit up the sky, thunder could be heard for miles and rain started to pour down and a strong gust of wind hit Davis soaking him in water.

to be continue!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 11:07 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Sol'nube, it was slowly becoming a mini-battlefield. There were dead scattered around it... what a beautiful sight. Above the city on the walls in which Guards had once stood, now stands the man in blue. Raggo has his hands placed carefully over his cane which holds the Orb of Illusions at the peak of it. The lowest and sharpest edge is pointed to the hard rock edge of the wall. His feet are leaned carelessly as his body weight is upon the cane. He seems careless, though his true intentions may be hidden still. He watches over the battlefield as the intended target seems to have turned the tide on ol' Davis. The battle would have a clear victor; if not for the secluded knowledge that not many had about Davis. Raggo simply stays quiet but with a large smirk across his face. "Come on then Davis," Raggo seems to speak to himself, "Kill this twerp and take his orb. We all know that you can." Raggo remains hidden; not even the most aware of people could spot Raggo if he did not wish to be found, and it was not yet time to reveal himself.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:50 AM
starryknight

Davis wiped water off his face his skin was so cold now but with all the adrenalin pumping he didn't notice. The wind had never stopped blowing and the storm seemed to just hit Davis, like if a little cloud was following him. Davis looked up to see that there was a cloud over him but it wasn't little, it was only raining on him, "well this was unexpected," he mused as he stuck his left hand out to cover his face from the rain.

Alaster was furious, how did this brat do so much damage to to me? he thought to himself, his pride was starting to cloud his mind. "You will die now!" he command, he points his index finger at Davis and a huge lightning bolt fell from the sky. Davis saw it coming but there was no time to move, the lightning stuck Davis and a poof of black smoke took his place.

"Another shadow?" Alaster said looking all around trying to find Davis but he was nowhere to be found. Out of the corner of Alaster's eye he saw Davis' scythe flying toward him, he smacked it away using his staff and turned just in time to see another two shadows of Davis come flying toward him. Alaster stomped his foot against the ground and a force of energy circled around him and hit the shadows causing them to explode. "Stop play these games and come out and fight me!" Alaster yelled. Sudden Davis appeared in front of the man, he swung his scythe surrounded with black lightning down at Alaster but he threw his staff up just in time to block the attack. "This again? I thought I told you it was pointless you can't win against me boy, I am the champion of this city! I am the master of storms I am--! ." Alaster said. Just as the man was interrupted when his staff shattered in his hands and the scythe impaled him in the chest.

"But...how?" Alaster spoke in a whisper as his body started going numb, he would would've fell over but Davis kept the man standing with his scythe, blood was pouring mixing in with the water on the ground. With a twisted smile Davis spoke, "you could absorb the electricity but my darkness I mix in with the lightning was destroying your staff from the inside but none of that matters now, just fall asleep its all over now." The man tried to pull the blade of the scythe out but he was too weak, "I'll see you in hell, demon..." Alaster said before he closed his eyes and went limp. "Hell is where I'm headed but I doubt I'll see you there," Davis said knowing the man had died already.

Davis searched the man for his orb and found it on his necklace, he pulled it off and looked at the shinny orb, "The orb of storms huh?" he said dropping it into is pocket. The boy threw his scythe over his shoulder with Alaster still on the other end of the blade. He looked up and found the castle was built higher up in the mountain, it over looked the whole city. He could see the outside was lit up by torches and a figure was on the balcony and wondered if it was the king. Davis begun to walk toward the castle, guards circled around him and moved with him but didn't try to attack. The castle was still far away and they would wait for more soldiers to arrive. One of the men acted out in rage and jumped into the circle in front of Davis, "FOR SOL'NUBE!" he shouted and attacked. Davis only smiled his space orb had time to regain energy, he created a shadow then vanished, the mans blade went through the shadow and the shadow exploded killing the guards that once circled the boy.

Davis appeared in the throne room with a flash of lightning, any guards in the room were knocked out. The person on the balcony was indeed the king of Sol'nube, he turned and had a look of horror on his face, he dropped the telescope he was carrying and picked up a 2 handed sword that was leaning next to him. The king looked to be in his mid 50's and had a silver beard on his face with many battle scares, his silver hair was covered by his crown and his clothes were that of royalty. "I will not go down with out a fight!" the old warrior king shouted, he went into a fighting stance the sword between him and Davis. "Your highness," Davis said with a hint of sarcasm, "your champion has fallen and your guards lay dead on the ground of your kingdom." Davis takes his scythe from his shoulder and drops the corpse of Alaster in front of the king, the old warrior grinds his teeth, "what do you want?" he says with anger. Davis smiles "you will surrender to my lord, Von Karma and your people will fight for his cause," Davis was interrupted by the king. "We will never! I'd sooner die before I serve that fool!" Davis shrouded himself in shadow and electricity sparked the air around him, "you will surrender or I will kill every last person in this kingdom and I will make you watch, you shell be the only surviver of Sol'nube!" Davis struggles to keep from killing the old man. The kings face changes he could never allow his people to suffer, he hesitates before he drops his sword and bows his head, "I surrender," he drops to his knees and allows the crown to fall from his head. Davis calms his power and smiles once again, "awesome someone will be here with the terms of your surrender till then I suggest you relax," Davis said then turned to the throne he leans his scythe to the side and sits on the huge chair throwing his leg over the arm of the seat and relaxes, "Who do I have to kill around here to get some food?" he chimes.

Davis is extremely tired, the fight had took a lot out of him and he was glad that things went his way because he would have a hard time fighting an army now that he was so exhausted. He knew Von Karma was watching him and he would come or send someone in the next day or two so all he had to do was regain his strength before the next battle. "this chair is really comfy too bad I can't sleep with out getting a knife through my neck," he said playfully. The king still on his knees trying to figure out what his next move should be, tears fill the old kings eyes, "I failed you, my people..."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 08:04 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The figure, which stood having watched the encounter and the victory of Davis as well as the conquering of the city, now falls from the wall. He landed onto both his feet, leaned forward only slightly. Behind him.. another being falls. This one is younger though not much of him can be seen. It appears to be a male though his body is concealed by a cloak of some sort. Raggo holds his cane in his right hand with his fingers wrapped around it. Slowly.. he begins to approach the castle. "Looks like an early reinforcements.." Raggo's eyes turn and view around him a large amount of soldiers which take aim upon him with small arm type weapons. An elite class of soldiers? Interesting they should be here so early.. too bad that they missed their chance to strike.. Raggo seems to swing his left hand out, speaking only a few words.. "Rid me of them.."

In a flash the male behind Raggo seems to disappear with a flicker, moving at unbelievable speed. Without even a chance of site.. the man now stands at the gate, placing the broadsword back over his cloaked back. The men stand still.. in shock of the males blinding speed. Before there eyes suddenly, one of the soldiers shoulders rip open and blood spews out. The man falls back onto the ground.. dead from bloodloss within only a few seconds. Within view, all of the other soldiers begin to suffer similar fates. Each one having only a single cut through their body.. each one fatal. They fall... Covered in blood. The man's blade drips the blood of over fifty elite soldiers. Only one soldier still stands. A rookie. He begins to back away, fearful of what he has seen.

"B-But how!? Th... This is impossible! He's only one man!" The soldier quickly grabs his firearm once more and takes aim; again for Raggo. Though before he can pull the trigger.. The gun, along with his arm, are sent sliding across the ground of the city, sending a streak of blood flying out of where it was removed. The male stands above him with the broadsword once again released. The soldier begins to scream in pain and as blood squirts from where his arm once resided. The male spins his blade in his right hand, then grasps the hilt tightly. He extends the blade and points it to the man's chest.

"Let him live." Raggo speaks to his servant. "You, boy. You will go to your king... and you will tell him to deliver, this message." Raggo drops a piece of paper from his hand, just above the soldier near his still existing hand. "You should run quickly.. before you lose too much blood to stand."

The soldier follows the command of this man and quickly pulls himself back up. He holds the paper in his remaining hand and holds his arm near his waist, trying to hold back the burning pain from his severed arm. The soldier runs to the castle quickly.. to deliver the letter to his king. He pushes the doors open to the Castle of Sol'nube, falling before the throne, unweary of the one who he has landed before. The throne is taken; not by the King, but by Davis and so.. it is Davis that receives the letter, as well as an Elite Soldier's dead body as he dies just after having arrived into the throne room from severe loss of blood.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 01:25 AM
starryknight

Davis took the letter from the dead soldier hand "poor guy was disarmed..." Davis looked around the room, wasn't me so who," he pondered then read the note. Fancy hand writing and perfect grammar seems familiar Davis thought thinking of Raggo. He crumbled it up and threw it on the palace floor, "blah blah blah so boring..." Davis sits back on the throne, legs spread open, his chin rests on his fist and his elbow on the arm of the chair, he points with his other arm to a guard that had been glaring at him for some time now. "hey, make yourself useful and get these corpses out of here, they're starting to creep me out. The soldier grunted before doing what he was told, Davis ignored the soldiers attitude and wondered what he should do until reinforcements arrive.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 08:09 AM