KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » MewTwo VS Arceus

MewTwo VS Arceus
Started by: A-OPEN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

That would be pretty solid if there wasn't that darned humiliating Silver Water incident.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 04:47 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LLLLLink
That would be pretty solid if there wasn't that darned humiliating Silver Water incident.

That Arceus lacked 5 of his plates and was weaker than his normal self. He was not as strong as he is in this thread.

Besides that, what good would it do Mewtwo? He'll attack with Psychic moves that can't do anything to Arceus at all. His main power is totally worthless.

And even while weakened, Arceus could fight Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina at the same time whereas Mewtwo couldn't even actually beat Mew, who laughed at Mewtwo's feeble attempts to look cool in front of everybody.

Last edited by AuraAngel on Jan 5th, 2011 at 04:56 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 04:53 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
That Arceus lacked 5 of his plates and was weaker than his normal self. He was not as strong as he was in this thread.

Besides that, what good would it do Mewtwo? He'll attack with Psychic moves that can't do anything to Arceus at all.

And even while weakened, Arceus could fight Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina at the same time whereas Mewtwo couldn't even actually beat Mew, who laughed at Mewtwo's feeble attempts to look cool in front of everybody.

Arceus with 0 plates should have been able to pawn that room.

Mewtwo has an impressive movepool. Psychic is but a bit of what he knows. Besides, Mewtwo can supposedly whip up a storm powerful enough to kill every pokemon/human on the planet. Seems as though using the "plot" with Mew has turned to your advantage.

Mew taking on Mewtwo? You mean Arceus' supposed ancestor? And the one from whom Mewtwo was made? Whoa, surprising.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 04:59 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Arceus with 0 plates should have been able to pawn that room.

Mewtwo has an impressive movepool. Psychic is but a bit of what he knows. Besides, Mewtwo can supposedly whip up a storm powerful enough to kill every pokemon/human on the planet. Seems as though using the "plot" with Mew has turned to your advantage.

Mew taking on Mewtwo? You mean Arceus' supposed ancestor? And the one from whom Mewtwo was made? Whoa, surprising.

Arceus with no plates is dying remember? From that probably crappy movie that you base your argument on?

And Arceus has a far better move pool. And I can't think of a move Mewtwo has that will hurt Arceus actually. 1 Dark Judgement and Mewtwo is ****ed. And that storm was caused by his psychic powers, which will not help here at all.

Arceus created the Universe and likely created Mew. If you can give me a canon piece of evidence that can show the Mew is logically an ancestor to Arceus, I'll gladly listen. Not that it makes Mewtwo more impressive.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 05:09 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I told you, he isn't thinking before he puts these words on here through his keyboard. Just leave him alone to sulk about MewTwo losing.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 05:31 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'm bored as ****. Go make a thread for me and I'll abandon this one. >_>

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 05:34 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Well, I have been trying to come up with a good Tomba thread. But nobody likes the less powerful characters.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 05:50 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

Arceus is the mary sue of pokemon. Mewtwo was the first Pokegod.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 03:12 PM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by killermover

Well BOO HOOO

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 03:24 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by killermover

100% agree with the Arceus statement. Mew is cooler than Mewtwo though so bleh. :P

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 08:02 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

No he's not. :\

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 10:52 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No he's not. erm

Of course he is. Mew is exactly how a God should act. Flying around doing whatever you desire for your own amusement. Awesome.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 11:07 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Mew does have his own charm. I like him better than MewTwo.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 11:17 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The only thing I've liked about Mew for the most part is its cuteness and the way it plays tricks on humans. Otherwise, Mewtwo is more awesome/badass to me. Only natural though that their fight would turn into a stalemate in the end.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 11:45 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Arceus with no plates is dying remember? From that probably crappy movie that you base your argument on?

And Arceus has a far better move pool. And I can't think of a move Mewtwo has that will hurt Arceus actually. 1 Dark Judgement and Mewtwo is ****ed. And that storm was caused by his psychic powers, which will not help here at all.

Arceus created the Universe and likely created Mew. If you can give me a canon piece of evidence that can show the Mew is logically an ancestor to Arceus, I'll gladly listen. Not that it makes Mewtwo more impressive.

First two parts are circumstantial garbage. As for the last part, take it up with the pokedex.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 09:14 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

If the first two parts are garbage, your entire argument is like, garbage squared. What the hell would that even be? Shit? Super garbage?

The last part does not help you at all, so drop it. And I believe that Mew's more recent quotes have edited it to contain the DNA of all Pokemon, which can easily include Arceus.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 11:29 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

All of Arceus's Pokedex entries are based off of myths. I'd LOVE to know exactly how the hell anyone could have gotten his DNA to confirm that Mew has it. For Christs sake, you can't even get him without deliberate outside interference to your game. Can you honestly qualify that as canon?

Arceus has better feats than Mewtwo. To deny this is to deny simple logic. None of Mewtwo's psychic abilities will even affect Arceus. 1 Dark powered Judgement means the end of Mewtwo.

Last edited by AuraAngel on Jan 8th, 2011 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 11:50 PM
wakkawakkawakka

So....Arceus wins? Wonder how he'd fair off against Celibi or Jirachi though.

I would also like to note that making Arceus completely unaccessible in standard gameplay is kind of dumb IMHO.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 02:51 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King

Arceus is either on a planetry level or a universal level. Either of those is beyond anything that Mewtwo is capable of. Though I think Mewtwo is a better Pokemon, even if people overhype his abilities.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 03:58 AM
Kosmic King is currently offline Click here to Send Kosmic King a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmic King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

There are Pokemon that Arceus simply creates, and chances are he gives a little of himself to those creations. Mew could be one of them.

Or he could just be the ancestor of all common Pokemon. A lot of his inspiration does apparently come from some past thought on the relation of all species to each other.

Celebi and Jirachi are no different. Celebi merely travels through time, Arceus created it and a Pokemon that can control it completely. Same with Space.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 04:34 AM