KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What Annoyed You today/What Made You Angry Today/What Made You happy Today

What Annoyed You today/What Made You Angry Today/What Made You happy Today
Started by: StarCraft2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

lul
"Who's gonna win the game this weekend?"
"Da Bears."
"Who's not gonna win the series this year?"
"Da Cubs."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 08:42 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

I loved SNL, when Chris Farley was on it.

*Furious pounding on chest*
"Ope just having another heart attack."

Or
"The doc, says I got a piece of polish sausage lodged in the lining of my heart, ya."
I love Chris Farley.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 09:12 AM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i like old school SNL, not the newer episodes
sure they have Andy Samberg, but it's just not the same

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 05:37 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

Annoyed: Tomb Raider Underworld
Angry: Tomb Raider Underworld
Happy: Coco Pops

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 01:44 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Annoyed: Had a single form to submit to the school today, literally just a drop off, but it was orientation for the new students and FAU was packed.

Angry: Nothing, really.

Happy: The girl did well for her first day of work, the dog did cute, funny things.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 02:41 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Annoyed/angry: I'm at work and have an expensive package coming [SPOILER - highlight to read]: to my house and I signed for them to leave it and I have to refresh the ****ing fedex page every few minutes and the minute it says it's been delivered I have to haul ass home on a "lunch break" and put it in my house and hope some jackass from my apartment complex hasn't stolen it in the 5 minutes it takes me to bike home

Happy: It's friday.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 07:04 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Annoyed- spent the last of my wages today and its a week till payday
Angry- the general stupidness of people in my town and how they cant drive!!
Happy big grin i got to wear my new clothes i had for my birhtday woohoo

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 07:39 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Annoyed: I left a door tag saying it's ok to leave the package at my front door, and I tracked it online and it showed the guy didn't leave it there, so I hauled ass home and saw a second "sorry we missed you lol" tag next to my first one saying "Leave it here"

Angry: I got sweaty riding home

Happy: Turns out the guy didn't feel comfortable leaving it in my apartment complex so we made arrangements for me to pick it up somewhere else

TO BE CONTINUED

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 08:22 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Annoyed-I am currently just getting out of a meeting I've been in since 7AM.

Angry-I now have 2 hours to drive to Dallas, and make a meeting with their office on some quarterly budget thing, why couldn't we have it here, as this is the main office.

Happy-My wife is joining me, and we'll spend the weekend in Dallas.

Later everyone.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 09:15 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

annoyed- found out there was no more conditioner when i went to go shower

angry- writer's block

happy- nothing at all

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 10:12 PM
StarCraft2
Restricted

Account Restricted

annoyed-my computer blew up a fuse from inside i think it doesnt start

angry-the computer store that fixes computer is out of business

happy-I use my laptop and connect it with a mouse to play diablo 2 paladin

WINS:11 LOSSES:21 DRAWS:4
I Train in Following Disciplines Kickboxing Wrestling and Mix Martial Arts

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 01:20 AM
StarCraft2 is currently offline Click here to Send StarCraft2 a Private Message Find more posts by StarCraft2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

annoyed- my sister made me keep the dog locked up here in my room just cause she had a friend over and couldn't be bothered to close her door

angry- my brother still acts like he's the oldest and went and tried to chastise me for not sweeping the living room yesterday. like, wtf, boy? you're 11, im 20. the only chore i ever have is cleaning the kitchen, you didn't even give me a chance to sweep because, like everyone else in this ****ing family, you're far too impatient and went ahead and did it yourself. get off your ****ing little high horse just cause you stole my "chore"

happy- nothing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 01:27 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

annoyed - endless traffic

angry - warranty replacement phone came in and it's glitchier than the phone it's replacing

happy - made green beans

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 04:06 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Annoyed-Someone ate my oikos yogurt, again. It even has my name on it. This is at work btw.

Angry-Human Resources sent me another incompatent office assistant.

Happy-My wifes sister came to dinner, she pulled my short fuse, we argued, and for the first time, my wife took my side. And that made her wretched sister cry.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 05:17 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarCraft2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry: I E raged cuz I lost at Starcraft

Annoyed: I E raged cuz i lost at diablo 2

Happy: tomorrow i spar. and saturday i spar. and buying new gear for sparring.

WINS:11 LOSSES:21 DRAWS:4
I Train in Following Disciplines Kickboxing Wrestling and Mix Martial Arts

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 12:57 AM
StarCraft2 is currently offline Click here to Send StarCraft2 a Private Message Find more posts by StarCraft2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

annoyed- felt sick most of today

angry- there's still no conditioner and im seriously considering buying a bottle for myself next time i come into some dough

happy- had a Nutrageous bar for the first time in ages and got to have a decently long convo with Dave

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 01:01 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Annoyed - Some people never grow up.

Happy- I'm speaking to some old friends, and I am donating blood for the first time tomorrow! :3

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 07:49 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Duuuuude you're too tiny! They're going to peg you for anemia and send you away. ( Though if you take a one a day or iron supplement you can double in the morning. You may pass out though. =s )

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 08:00 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cherrywild
Duuuuude you're too tiny! They're going to peg you for anemia and send you away. ( Though if you take a one a day or iron supplement you can double in the morning. You may pass out though. =s )
My daddy said the same thing laughing out loud
But I don't know, I think passing out just to save a life..is kinda worth it smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 08:02 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Also,

Annoyed - Insomnia, I guess...
Angry - Nothing really.
Happy - I.Am.A.Sucker. But an elated sucker.

I found this sickly little betta at the store today and bought a tank so the little guy wouldn't spend his final hours in a tiny cup. Lo and behold, the little actor's case of a horribly problematic swim bladder ceased when I placed him in his new 5.5 gallon home. He's eating and flaring and quite content, so it seems.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 08:03 AM