KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What Annoyed You today/What Made You Angry Today/What Made You happy Today

What Annoyed You today/What Made You Angry Today/What Made You happy Today
Started by: StarCraft2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
My daddy said the same thing laughing out loud
But I don't know, I think passing out just to save a life..is kinda worth it smile
So long as you don't mind it, they may not either then. stick out tongue

I personally can't donate publicly because of heart conditions, but I've done private transfusions. Afterward drink a gatorade and a glass of chocolate milk. You may be woozy all day but that peps you back up pretty quick.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 08:05 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Annoyed/Angry - My mother-in-law promised to watch the kids for today and tomorrow so I can go to work and Jessica can go to work. Jessica only works 3 days a week and only until 1pm. After watching the kids today she flat out refuses to watch them tomorrow. If I or Jessica lose our ****ing jobs over this, I will be majorly pissed off.

Happy - I was nervous going into my new job today, but the day ended up going good. I got praise from the boss and the manager of the warehouse. I'm told that out of 10 trainees, I'm the only one to get that praise.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 11:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

REALLY ANGRY - And now I ****ing find out that the c*nt left my infant son on the couch by himself and he rolled off and cried for almost an hour straight. ****!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 11:30 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by LanceWindu
REALLY ANGRY - And now I ****ing find out that the c*nt left my infant son on the couch by himself and he rolled off and cried for almost an hour straight. ****!

Your mother in law seems like a total *****, man.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 02:25 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

angry- my brother completely embarrassed me in front of my friends today by freaking the **** out when i let my one friend who was in the hospital recently because of her back, sit in the chair where he was sitting. he then proceeded to punch a hole in the wall, storm upstairs, storm out back, then storm out onto the porch. he didn't even give me a chance to explain that she needed to sit down and that we were only gonna be there for an hour until i had to go pick up my gram and they were gonna head off somewhere else to hang. but no. of course not.
so i walked away. turned off my phone, went down to where my gram was and waited there for like an hour trying to calm down.

happy- got to see my little cousins for the first time in ages. the younger one was kinda shy around me at first, but then she was all over the place smiling and giggling and playing with me. she's so ****ing adorable, same with her sister.

sad- my friend, the one with the bad back, is moving to Indiana, PA to go to IUP on Saturday and there's a possibility that it'll be a long time before i see her again

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 03:21 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Annoyed-Barker

Angry-Failing to kill Barker

Happy-Sent a mail bomb to Barker

But seriously.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 03:39 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Annoyed - My pounding headache.

Angry - Nothing really at the moment. It's been a rather nice day.

Happy - I saw the most beautiful kitten today. My step mom says as long as I take care of him, I can buy him. I think the owner said he was abused, and starved, which explains why he is so skinny. It may be hard for him to open up, but we kinda clicked. :') His name is Greyson.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 05:37 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Annoyed - finally saw the girl I fancy from my church ward at school, she was riding a bike and I couldn't think of anything to say while she was passing so I just nodded

Angry - My ****ing roommate loves to keep his dishes in the sink for a week before throwing the crusty moldy things into the dishwasher without a rinse, then acts surprised when they come out still dirty

Happy - Got my student loan all signed, meaning I can get my new phone

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 10:45 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you get thorns
village idiot

Annoyed - an employee.
Angry - a child.
Happy - Knowing my presence makes someone's life better.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 11:40 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Annoyed- brother
Angry- nothing
Happy- I just bought an eighth of the good stuff

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 12:03 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bacati55
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hello

I feeling annoyed of my work, it is so boring and i don't feel like working on it any more for today, I Need a Break.

Thanks
A2zchild

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 02:21 PM
bacati55 is currently offline Click here to Send bacati55 a Private Message Find more posts by bacati55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Annoyed: Just remembered I have an assignment to do before my Marketing class

Angry: xyz. Nothing yet, it's only 8 AM.

Happy: I think I might get pizza or KFC for lunch or dinner.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 02:25 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Happy: Barker

Angry: I F5ed the wrong window.

Annoyed: Scantiness of posts in the OTF.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 02:28 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Ok, I have a new one for angry. I went to take a piss a minute ago and someone was in there already so I had to wait and he took this huge dump and it smelled everywhere and so he got out and I got in and was just like **** it, I'll just piss quickly and hold my breath

So I do and I get out and some other guy is waiting for me and he noticed how long I'd been gone but not the other guy and he goes all "damn bro" when he smelled the shit and thought it was me and I was just like and left

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 02:47 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Annoyed-drivers on the freeway who go slow.

Happy-my sister in-law moved out of my house today.

Mad-my wife broke my ibanez guitar signed by munky, fieldy, and john davis of korn.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 04:45 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thoren
Mad-my wife broke my ibanez guitar signed by munky, fieldy, and john davis of korn.
Dude, if you need to kill someone, I understand.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 04:49 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

>korn

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 09:17 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by lord xyz
Dude, if you need to kill someone, I understand.
She promised me angry sex later, so I'm good.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 09:20 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thoren
She promised me angry sex later, so I'm good.
Hopefully there will be a thunder storm at the same time.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 09:24 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by lord xyz
Hopefully there will be a thunder storm at the same time.
Texas is currently experiencing an EPIC drought, so no storms. Though I plan to...no it's too dirty, I can't say it here.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 09:27 PM