KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Who will win Klitchko or Haye

Klitchko or Haye?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Klitchko 5 83.33%
Haye 1 16.67%
draw 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who will win Klitchko or Haye
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Wladimir landed 134 punches.

You were wrong.

So half the average of a heavyweight fight. and he won with that. So yeah, I was right.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 05:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by jaden101
So half the average of a heavyweight fight. and he won with that. So yeah, I was right.

In the end there was about 5 punches landed the whole fight and 3 of them were in the last round.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 06:43 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not the brightest are you?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 09:53 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Your arrogance of "zomgz I was 100% correct in my assessment!!!11" completely took away from the supposed hyperbole that you might have tried to imply. So don't give me that "I'm smarter than you are, brah!!!" patronizing bullshit. It just makes you look like an asshole.

Last edited by batdude123 on Jul 7th, 2011 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 05:32 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your arrogance of "zomgz I was 100% correct in my assessment!!!11" completely took away from the supposed hyperbole that you might have tried to imply. So don't give me that "I'm smarter than you are, brah!!!" patronizing bullshit. It just makes you look like an *******.

I was right and I am smarter than you. I said it was a boring fight and that hardly boy punches were thrown. You tried to prove me wrong with the stats which only proved me right in that Klitchko won by landing less than half the punches of an average heavyweight fight. Extreme hyperbole or not, I was still right and you were still wrong.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 11:02 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah mate it was a stinker. Haye wasted all our time diving like an italian footballer, and also was massively off balance due to posing stance all the way through due to trying to convince the laymen that he was somehow superior with said use of posing...no wonder the Klit was able to expose him with the jab all the way through. Still Vladimir bored me through his refusal to punish Haye for his lack of real engagement. A frustrating yawner.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 12:15 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I was right and I am smarter than you. I said it was a boring fight and that hardly boy punches were thrown. You tried to prove me wrong with the stats which only proved me right in that Klitchko won by landing less than half the punches of an average heavyweight fight. Extreme hyperbole or not, I was still right and you were still wrong.

No you weren't, because you were trying pass your hyperbole off as fact. So yeah... stfu.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 03:07 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you weren't, because you were trying pass your hyperbole off as fact. So yeah... stfu.

Keep telling yourself that, you retard. You were wrong...I was right...So stop ****in' crying about it and get on with your life.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 09:26 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

No you weren't, so you have to result to personal insults in order to make up for your obvious butthurt over an internet discussion. laughing out loud

How pathetic.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 10:33 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Na. I just call people as they project themselves. But keep telling yourself you were right. The fact remains the fight was boring with next to no action. You tried to prove me wrong with a statistic that if you had any clue what you were talking about you would realise it was proving me right thus further confirming the legitimacy of my other point which is you being a retard. Now off you pop sunshine.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2011 11:56 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

If you would have given any sort of indication that your hyperbole was nothing more than that: hyperbole, then you'd have a leg to stand on. But acting like your hyperbole was a factual statement doesn't make you correct. If you want to use personal insults to mask this fact and make your e-dick hard then laughing out loud @ that.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 12:13 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you would have given any sort of indication that your hyperbole was nothing more than that: hyperbole, then you'd have a leg to stand on. But acting like your hyperbole was a factual statement doesn't make you correct. If you want to use personal insults to mask this fact and make your e-dick hard then laughing out loud @ that.

So you're also the kind of retard that needs things laid out on a plate for them as well. there's a saying, when in a hole...

I'll let you Google the rest seeing as you're obviously to thick to know the rest.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 12:43 AM
Mindset

So you're also the kind of retard that needs things laid out on a plate for them as well. there's a saying, when in a hole...
Turn on your jet pack?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 12:52 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I'll let you Google the rest seeing as you're obviously to thick to know the rest.

Keep stroking that e-dick. I'm sure you'll need to in order to sleep through the night with such a low self esteem as to getting personal over an internet discussion.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 12:57 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep stroking that e-dick. I'm sure you'll need to in order to sleep through the night with such a low self esteem as to getting personal over an internet discussion.

Lets recap. I make a post with quite obvious exaggeration. You fail to recognise it and try and counter it and in the process make yourself look like an idiot before the penny drops but by then it's too late to edit your post so you dig in further and try and prove my point that it was a slow and boring fight wrong by posting the stats which prove that it was a slow and boring fight. I call out your stupidity and your freak out by constantly talking about my dick.

So what have learned from that?

That I was right all along and that you're a slow and stubborn homosexual retard that's obsessed with my penis.

Yet you're still harping on.

Amazing stuff.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 01:12 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh. and we can also add hypocrite to that description seeing as apparently you calling me arrogant and an ******* doesn't count as 'getting personal' in your tiny mind.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 01:28 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Lets recap. I make a post with quite obvious exaggeration. You fail to recognise it and try and counter it and in the process make yourself look like an idiot before the penny drops but by then it's too late to edit your post so you dig in further and try and prove my point that it was a slow and boring fight wrong by posting the stats which prove that it was a slow and boring fight. I call out your stupidity and your freak out by constantly talking about my dick.

So what have learned from that?

That I was right all along and that you're a slow and stubborn homosexual retard that's obsessed with my penis.

Yet you're still harping on.

Amazing stuff.

And now the truth...

The point of contention is the fact that you were acting like nothing was being thrown. I simply stated that Klitschko was landing consistently throughout the fight, which is the truth. He threw in total 509 punches, which is right in line with the heavyweight average. Just because most of the punches Wladimir landed/threw were jabs doesn't change this fact. They don't have to be haymakers for your point to be wrong, which it is. Now, point me to the "average" heavyweight fight where one fighter throws over 1000 punches, because I'd love to see it.

Also, I never said the fight was exciting at all, so don't try and project that point of view onto me. Yes, of course the fight was boring, but that's not what this was about.

So what have we learned?

You've taken this discussion way out of hand and resorted to personal insults in an effort to either:

A) Make your points seem stronger

or

B) Make yourself feel better

When in actuality, all it did was make you look desperate and pathetic.

And I see we've added some more insults into the mix. It just further proves my point that you need something to boost your self esteem, so insulting someone over the internet seems like the perfect way to do so. Whatever helps you sleep at night, brah. Moral victory for you, yay!!!! laughing out loud

Oh. and we can also add hypocrite to that description seeing as apparently you calling me arrogant and an ******* doesn't count as 'getting personal' in your tiny mind.

I said attacking my intelligence over such an inconsequential point of contention such as this made you look like an assh*le, because it's the truth. I was being facetious with the gif I originally posted and was willing to drop the subject all together, but then you had to resort to that. erm

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 03:07 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, I never said the fight was exciting at all, so don't try and project that point of view onto me. Yes, of course the fight was boring, but that's not what this was about

So after all the hot air and gibberish we get get to the crux of the matter...That I was right and that if you hadn't failed to grasp obvious exaggeration in the 1st place (lack of intelligence.) and once you did grasp it hadn't just admitted your point above gracefully (stubbornness.) and then decided against resorting to insults while complaining about being insulted(hypocrisy) and then never harped on about penises (homosexual connotations) then this whole unpleasant thing could've been avoided.

Been a pleasure.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 10:46 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now that I'm on the computer and not my mobile we can go through the stats in more detail.

The average punches thrown per round by a heavyweight is 46.

Klitschko managed just over 42...Below average.

The average landed is 17.3...He managed 11.7...way below average.

Haye managed an average of 29 punches per round and landed only 6

That gives us an overall average of 35.5 thrown with average of 8.85 landed

In %'s that's 77% of the average punches thrown in a heavyweight fight...And I'll be honest...That's higher than what I felt the fight was while watching it...Mostly because, like you said, for Klitschko it was overwhelmingly small jabs.

The average connected was 51% which is obviously way below average and further compounded why the fight was unbelievably boring.

Overall...Those stats vindicate my opinion that the fight was boring with hardly any punches and even more so hardly any effective or exciting punches to watch.

As for my opinion about Haye at least throwing more power punches...Fair enough...He was short of Klitschko by 14...But given that he was short of Klitschko's total by over 200 you can see why, for his part, he was at least making what little punches he was throwing reasonable to watch.

Now I'm quite willing to give up the petty arguments if you are.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 11:37 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

So after all the hot air and gibberish we get get to the crux of the matter...That I was right and that if you hadn't failed to grasp obvious exaggeration in the 1st place (lack of intelligence.) and once you did grasp it hadn't just admitted your point above gracefully (stubbornness.) and then decided against resorting to insults while complaining about being insulted(hypocrisy) and then never harped on about penises (homosexual connotations) then this whole unpleasant thing could've been avoided.

Been a pleasure.

I guess you missed this part, eh?

Also, I never said the fight was exciting at all, so don't try and project that point of view onto me. Yes, of course the fight was boring, but that's not what this was about.

And you call me a homosexual for using nothing more than a metaphor to represent your obvious attempt at repairing your self esteem by attacking someone on a personal level over an internet discussion... while at the same time attacking my intelligence? And you've completely ignored most of what I was saying, but then turn around and call me the stubborn one?

I gotta say, I'm loving the irony.

Last edited by batdude123 on Jul 11th, 2011 at 03:01 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 02:58 PM