KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Spaceballs: The Movie!

Spaceballs: The Movie!
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

"at last we meet for the first time for the last time"

Old Post May 9th, 2003 09:31 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlingBling
The Dude

ahahaa I love that movie!!!

"I am your fathers brothers nephews cousins former roomate."

Old Post May 9th, 2003 09:58 PM
BlingBling is currently offline Click here to Send BlingBling a Private Message Find more posts by BlingBling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Spaceballs is a bona fide classic comedy which does a great job as a satire on Star Wars. I love John Candy as well as Rick Moranis. And the characters based loosely on Princess Leia and Han Solo are superb.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 11:30 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

rick moranis made that movie.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 01:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeh he was awesome as Dark Helmet.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 01:53 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I feel stupid now. I've only seen parts of the film...

Old Post May 10th, 2003 05:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

relax rex, you are stick out tongue

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah it is never too late to join in the fun! Buy your own copy of Spaceballs today!

Old Post May 10th, 2003 01:37 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah that was the funnioest movie wonder if it's on dvd.

Old Post May 11th, 2003 02:05 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I had it on VHS but gave it to a friend for some occassion or another. Don't know if it's on DVD yet. Fantastic and funny film that gets an 8/10 rating from this movie watcher!

Old Post May 11th, 2003 02:25 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah Mel Brooks at he's best

Old Post May 11th, 2003 02:26 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

He also did a good job in the satire film Robin Hood: Men In Tights. The man is a freakin' genius in the entertainment field.

Old Post May 11th, 2003 02:41 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah I heard The Producer were great.

Old Post May 11th, 2003 02:55 AM
turin

ya its out on dvd. i bought it for like 8 bucks, heck of a deal. what was the dogs (i mean mog) name? barfaloveru? barf for short? im going to have to bust that one out soon and watch it again. dont you love it how Mel Brooks has little cameos in all his films, sometimes multiple cameos.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 11th, 2003 06:19 AM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah it's great to watch for him in these films!

Old Post May 11th, 2003 01:26 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

So Lonestar, I see your Swartz is as BIG AS MINE! laughing out loud laughing out loud 15/10! Hilarious!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:19 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

UMMMM he did it!!! What!!!!!

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 09:46 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Two words: Master Yoga.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 04:37 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

quote:
Originally posted by J_To_The_P
So Lonestar, I see your Swartz is as BIG AS MINE! laughing out loud laughing out loud 15/10! Hilarious!

"It's not the size it's how you use it!"

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:35 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I love the part where the Radar Techician (Michael Winslow) talks over the loudspeaker even though he puts down microphone he still sounds the same, has to be my favorite part of the movie.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:43 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote