KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II POST EPISODE V RENEGADE INTERLUDE- Payday

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II POST EPISODE V RENEGADE INTERLUDE- Payday
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh I should point out that if you both jump to the leader there will be additional difficulties with staying up.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I do not want that heat currently. I'm not going for the leader. Let's thin the herd.

Still tapping Forward when I attack. I want to crush it in one swipe.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 06:14 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth has no problem with that.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 07:15 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Honestly, might be able to do it without the tap, Ti. You'll be running high on pool and need six successes at most to do it in.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 07:29 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Well, I was planning on swapping it out for Balanced next turn anyway. I can't really stay aggressive at this point with the damage I've taken. That was more the reason for it than actual fear over killing the thing.

Last edited by Digi on Feb 15th, 2012 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 09:32 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Man, you guys get active at 3am my time. stick out tongue

If there's issues with both of us leaping onto the leader I might go aid the 4-mans being captured instead.

How does that sound Xeth, or do you want me to join you on the leader?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 12:55 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Balanced is tapped, Tilulla.

Jump ahoy! But I'll have to hold Wentar mid-leap as he chooses a target- you intentionally drove away from the 4-men last turn.

Xeth lands on the leader vehicle, and the leader emerges to confront him! He is a big, muscular guy in a vest that leaves his muscles on display. He also wears a metal spacehockey mask. And wields a scary looking power axe.

Tilulla destroys her target with immense ease, and is now on the ground. Incoming fire at you guys! Two vehicles on each of you.

Which is not that mart of the pirates as now they've lost their edge in the gunfight. and they lose another vehicle.

---

GOLD CONVOY FIGHT, Start of turn 22

Tanker

(Wentar (LS10) 3/0 [OGu BG RF] [BL FocGu] (7F))

Convoy 4-man A: 5/4

Convoy 4-man B: 5/3

Convoy 4-man F: 5/4

Convoy 4-man D: 5/4

Supertanker: 0/15 (crashed)

Convoy 2-man O: 5/0

Convoy 2-man P: 5/1

Pirate 6-man grappler C: 0/6 (three casualties) (boarding tanker)

Pirate 3-man in black: P7 G7/57
(Xeth (LS10) 1(2A)/13 [BGu PS CH] [CC ES CQ] (6F))
(Spacehockey (C9) 3/0 [PA AS DU]

Pirate 6-man grappler G: 0/6 (four casualties) (boarding tanker)

Pirate 6-man grappler H: 0/4 (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

Pirate 6-man grappler B: 0/4 (three casualties) (boarding 4B)

Pirate 2-man Y: 5/2

Pirate 6-man grappler I: 0/6 (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

Pirate 6-man grappler E: 0/6 (boarding 4F) (two casualties)

Pirate 6-man grappler F: 0/6 (boarding 4C) (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

Tilulla (LS15) 2/46 [ForGu BL RI] [BGu DW] (1F))

Pirate 2-man AA: 5/2

Pirate 2-man BB: 5/2

Pirate 2-man CC: 5/3

Pirate 2-man DD: 5/2

Pirate 2-man EE: 5/2

Pirate 2-man FF: 5/2

Pirate 2-man HH: 5/3

---

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 01:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

In that case what is in range for me to jump to? I have Leaping mastered by the way.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 01:57 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Any of the two-men!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 01:58 PM
Craft
CTE

Okay, I know it's not the way the fight was meant to be handled but I'll leap onto 2-man Y, I feel Xeth can handle the leader for awhile.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 02:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well at this point the name of the game has changed so that's all fair. Helping the four-men would have been as well but you were committed.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 02:09 PM
Craft
CTE

Yeah, maybe Tillula can handle the 4-men cars.

So jumping to the 2-man Y is my held action and then attempting to destroy it is my action this turn.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 02:25 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Blah, why do I always forget pesky things like what's already tapped?

I assume they're 2-man ones coming at us, yeah?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 02:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Pretty much!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 02:56 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(I was waiting for some sort of Mad Max reference in all this...)

Xeth ignites his lightsaber as the leader steps out.

"Hello there!" Xeth greets cheerfully, before he comes at the leader with a jab to his front.

Tap Perfect Strike when the leader attacks, spend a point on Evade.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 05:07 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

6-1 is very much your imitative.

After a relatively shabby attack roll, Xeth performs a highly skilful dodge on his target and destroys the leader's weapon! He has plenty of knives, but he takes an action to draw each.

Wentar destroys Y as planned!

Holding Tilulla's action.

Two shooters each at Wentar and Tilulla. They might not be accurate but they hit hard, and Tilulla is in trouble. Just one shooter at Xeth; hard to get a clear shot. He;s hit, though.

And now the defenders are attacking the grapplers, destroying one.

---

GOLD CONVOY FIGHT, Start of turn 23

Tanker

Convoy 4-man A: 5/3

Convoy 4-man B: 5/3

Convoy 4-man F: 5/3

Convoy 4-man D: 5/4

Supertanker: 0/15 (crashed)

Convoy 2-man O: 5/0

Convoy 2-man P: 5/1

Pirate 6-man grappler C: 0/6 (three casualties) (boarding tanker)

Pirate 3-man in black: P7 G7/57
(Xeth (LS10) 1(2A)/16 [BGu PS CH] [CC ES CQ] (5F))
(Spacehockey (C9) 3/14 [PA AS DU]

Pirate 6-man grappler G: 0/6 (four casualties) (boarding tanker)

Pirate 6-man grappler H: 0/4 (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

(Wentar (LS10) 3/10 [OGu BG RF] [BL FocGu] (7F))

Pirate 6-man grappler I: 0/6 (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

Pirate 6-man grappler E: 0/6 (boarding 4F) (two casualties)

Pirate 6-man grappler F: 0/6 (boarding 4C) (one casualty, two in captured vehicle)

Tilulla (LS15) 2/56 [ForGu BL RI] [BGu DW] (1F)) (One action in hand)

Pirate 2-man AA: 5/2

Pirate 2-man BB: 5/2

Pirate 2-man CC: 5/3

Pirate 2-man DD: 5/2

Pirate 2-man EE: 5/2

Pirate 2-man FF: 5/2

Pirate 2-man HH: 5/3

---

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 09:26 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Swap PS out for DW.

Xeth wastes no time in taking advantage of his disarming of the leader. He throws out his hand to shove the leader back with the Force, then springs upon him with a lethal slash across his mask.

Tap Charge, use Combat Push

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 09:43 PM
Craft
CTE

Wentar wants to leap onto one of the 2-mans that's firing on Tillula, hoping to pull some heat off of her.

Don't suppose Reflection is remotely useful at all here?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 02:19 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'd hope so! Don't forget to put Block in for something. You're not going to get close enough to Bodyguard Ti unless you go for a 6-man together.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 03:53 AM
Craft
CTE

/facepalm. I thought I had block in, thanks for the catch Xeth!

Additional request to my actions; swap BG for Block, +1 armor from Block.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 03:57 AM