KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance

STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"May have to skip out on it, then," Galder says. "I've got plans for my evening. What's being cooked?"

(Just to be clear... Sallah is Mom, Korlis is Dad?)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 04:37 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yep!

"Oh, nothing special, just the usual stuff..." Alis says with a shrug. "How long are you going to be gone, just the night?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 04:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I think so," Galder says.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 04:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Alis just nods and finishes straightening up the stuff that the two messy teenage boys left laying around. "I can let my parents know for you, if you're leaving soon."

The second sun is about to set; Pazol said he wanted you there by full dark, and he tends to be displeased if you're late. Not that you usually care a huge amount, though.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 07:14 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will spend a little time packing some meager supplies like he usually does, just enough water and food to last him a day as he is rarely away longer than that before he can resupply. If he has any supplies that Pazol asked him to pick up from town, he will bring those as well, but normally Pazol does not count on Galder for these things.

Then, he'll give his speederbike a check-over and get ready to go.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 07:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

There is nothing that Pazol requested that you bring along with you, not this time. Sallah will happily help you bundle up some food, and wishes you a safe trip and that she hopes to see you the next day.

Everything's fine on the speeder, and you set off across the desert. It's not exactly a long trip, but it's not just like you're hopping next door, either.

On the way there you see no Sand People, and you don't exactly sense danger...but something feels a bit off to you.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder has never been one to pay close attention to his senses, especially never having had a mentor that paid to them as well (Gathol was a Pariah, Pazol is a Corsair... at least in my mind). But he tries to keep a look out for himself as he zooms across the sand dunes toward where his master's lair lies.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:13 AM
Peach
mordrem

It gets stronger the closer you get to Pazol's cave - as well as more familiar. Pazol is likely up to one of his tricks again; sometimes he likes to ambush you as you're making your way to his lair.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Typical," Galder mutters to himself. He is unsure how close he wants to take his bike to the cave, just in case Pazol jumps out at him while he is still aboard it. He slows down to a crawl and moves cautiously into the canyon where Pazol lurks.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

You don't think you see something out of the oridinary...no, wait. Not far ahead, up and to the left, you spot a few pebbles bounce down the wall of the canyon.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will keep moving as if he did not notice anything, but slip his father's lightsaber into one hand...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:39 AM
Peach
mordrem

Pazol is not the best at Intrusion, nor is he the best with the Force.

However, that doesn't stop a blaster from suddenly being fired at you...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will tumble off of his speederbike, glad that he wasn't going as crazily fast as he had been on his way here, letting the thing drift lazily across the sand.

He ignites his lightsaber and deflects the incoming blast, while snapping his pistol into his other hand.

Balanced Guard, Block, Gunslinger, take cover and use Coordination as Galder tries to figure out where the shot came from.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:53 AM
Peach
mordrem

Your attacker was clearly not actually aiming to hit you, as the blaster bolt strikes the sand about a foot to your right.

A moment later, someone drops down from the canyon wall not far ahead of you.

"I saw you spot where I was," Pazol says gruffly. "Never wise to give someone the chance to attack. You're lucky."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder still stands poised behind the rock he chose, gun pointed at Pazol and lightsaber held up, ready to block.

"Never lower your guard, either," Galder says. He keeps his finger pressed tight on the trigger but does not squeeze off a shot, unsure if Pazol wants the lesson to continue.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:02 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Who says I have?" Pazol replies; you can see he's still holding his own blaster and has his other hand on the hilt of his lightsaber. He watches you for a moment, before jerking his head behind him, to where the canyon ends in a large cave.

"Let's go. You're late."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder gives a curt nod before shutting off his lightsaber. However, it stays in his hand, as does his pistol, until he is absolutely sure that he is in the clear.

What kind of pistol does Pazol use? Is he any good?

Either way, Galder follows at a distance.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:10 AM
Peach
mordrem

He uses a heavy blaster; he's lived out on the Rim for a long time and it's not always safe to wave around a lightsaber. He's not as good with a gun as he is with a saber, but he's certainly no slouch with it at all.

Pazol also does not put away his blaster, nor does he take his hand off of his lightsaber, as he enters his lair. The entrance to the cave opens up into a deceptively large area that is sparsely decorated; comfort is not something that he finds terribly important.

He enters and takes one of the few seats available, watching you he does so.

"I have something I must do," he states bluntly.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"And what's that, mentor?" Galder asks, declining to sit. He is always hesitant to call Pazol his Master.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:20 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I will be going off-planet for several days. Possibly up to a week," he replies. "You will be staying here."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:23 AM