KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance

STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"May have to skip out on it, then," Galder says. "I've got plans for my evening. What's being cooked?"

(Just to be clear... Sallah is Mom, Korlis is Dad?)


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 04:37 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Yep!

"Oh, nothing special, just the usual stuff..." Alis says with a shrug. "How long are you going to be gone, just the night?"


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 04:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"I think so," Galder says.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 04:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Alis just nods and finishes straightening up the stuff that the two messy teenage boys left laying around. "I can let my parents know for you, if you're leaving soon."

The second sun is about to set; Pazol said he wanted you there by full dark, and he tends to be displeased if you're late. Not that you usually care a huge amount, though.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 07:14 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder will spend a little time packing some meager supplies like he usually does, just enough water and food to last him a day as he is rarely away longer than that before he can resupply. If he has any supplies that Pazol asked him to pick up from town, he will bring those as well, but normally Pazol does not count on Galder for these things.

Then, he'll give his speederbike a check-over and get ready to go.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 07:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

There is nothing that Pazol requested that you bring along with you, not this time. Sallah will happily help you bundle up some food, and wishes you a safe trip and that she hopes to see you the next day.

Everything's fine on the speeder, and you set off across the desert. It's not exactly a long trip, but it's not just like you're hopping next door, either.

On the way there you see no Sand People, and you don't exactly sense danger...but something feels a bit off to you.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder has never been one to pay close attention to his senses, especially never having had a mentor that paid to them as well (Gathol was a Pariah, Pazol is a Corsair... at least in my mind). But he tries to keep a look out for himself as he zooms across the sand dunes toward where his master's lair lies.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

It gets stronger the closer you get to Pazol's cave - as well as more familiar. Pazol is likely up to one of his tricks again; sometimes he likes to ambush you as you're making your way to his lair.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Typical," Galder mutters to himself. He is unsure how close he wants to take his bike to the cave, just in case Pazol jumps out at him while he is still aboard it. He slows down to a crawl and moves cautiously into the canyon where Pazol lurks.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

You don't think you see something out of the oridinary...no, wait. Not far ahead, up and to the left, you spot a few pebbles bounce down the wall of the canyon.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:33 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder will keep moving as if he did not notice anything, but slip his father's lightsaber into one hand...


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Pazol is not the best at Intrusion, nor is he the best with the Force.

However, that doesn't stop a blaster from suddenly being fired at you...


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:44 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder will tumble off of his speederbike, glad that he wasn't going as crazily fast as he had been on his way here, letting the thing drift lazily across the sand.

He ignites his lightsaber and deflects the incoming blast, while snapping his pistol into his other hand.

Balanced Guard, Block, Gunslinger, take cover and use Coordination as Galder tries to figure out where the shot came from.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Your attacker was clearly not actually aiming to hit you, as the blaster bolt strikes the sand about a foot to your right.

A moment later, someone drops down from the canyon wall not far ahead of you.

"I saw you spot where I was," Pazol says gruffly. "Never wise to give someone the chance to attack. You're lucky."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 04:59 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder still stands poised behind the rock he chose, gun pointed at Pazol and lightsaber held up, ready to block.

"Never lower your guard, either," Galder says. He keeps his finger pressed tight on the trigger but does not squeeze off a shot, unsure if Pazol wants the lesson to continue.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Who says I have?" Pazol replies; you can see he's still holding his own blaster and has his other hand on the hilt of his lightsaber. He watches you for a moment, before jerking his head behind him, to where the canyon ends in a large cave.

"Let's go. You're late."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder gives a curt nod before shutting off his lightsaber. However, it stays in his hand, as does his pistol, until he is absolutely sure that he is in the clear.

What kind of pistol does Pazol use? Is he any good?

Either way, Galder follows at a distance.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

He uses a heavy blaster; he's lived out on the Rim for a long time and it's not always safe to wave around a lightsaber. He's not as good with a gun as he is with a saber, but he's certainly no slouch with it at all.

Pazol also does not put away his blaster, nor does he take his hand off of his lightsaber, as he enters his lair. The entrance to the cave opens up into a deceptively large area that is sparsely decorated; comfort is not something that he finds terribly important.

He enters and takes one of the few seats available, watching you he does so.

"I have something I must do," he states bluntly.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"And what's that, mentor?" Galder asks, declining to sit. He is always hesitant to call Pazol his Master.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"I will be going off-planet for several days. Possibly up to a week," he replies. "You will be staying here."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 05:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:51 PM.
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: Retrospection - Game of Chance

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.