KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » The Official: "Mordru vs King Thor" Battlezone Disccusion.

The Official: "Mordru vs King Thor" Battlezone Disccusion.
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

The Official: "Mordru vs King Thor" Battlezone Disccusion.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 04:43 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Shoots where fired.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 05:10 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
Shoots where fired.
Expect my first post tomorrow. You don't rattle the lion's cage bro that's one thing you just don't do because sooner or later you have to go into feed him.

I'm the lion and I'm going to eat you.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 05:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Just read the first few posts.

I've seen "Id" debate in the BZ before and even had to go up against him before so I know he's a pretty competent debater. But I'm curious to see Quan further debate in this arena as I've never witnessed a BZ with him actively participating before. I'm just glad said BZ is actually going down.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 07:14 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Can anyone explain how the judging process goes. Like how many, who picks them, do they moderate the bz throughout and make judgments on smaller points aswell as the final decision?

Last edited by Raptor22 on Feb 24th, 2012 at 08:46 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 08:43 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Quan is going to get destroyed so bad that he'll have to repress the memory through doublethink and declare himself the victor.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 04:31 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

bare with me a little. I have two full time jobs, and this weekend is a party weekend. But I will try to have enough posted steadily for the incoming days.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 06:39 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Quan is going to get destroyed so bad that he'll have to repress the memory through doublethink and declare himself the victor.
Come for me haters. Come one come all.

bare with me a little. I have two full time jobs, and this weekend is a party weekend. But I will try to have enough posted steadily for the incoming days.
I will hold back then until you slow down. We can end this whenever we decide it's over so there isn't really a set time table we have to adhere to. When we both agree we've had our fill through pm or through the thread itself we can present our closing arguments and call it a wrap.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Feb 26th, 2012 at 04:50 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 04:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I sent you a pm Id and am beginning to lose patience as I haven't heard back from you. I need to do these battlezones when my interest level is up. Are you planning on coming back and within this week to complete it ?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 06:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Come out from whatever rock you're currently hidden under. This ends Thursday.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 01:35 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by quanchi112
Expect my first post tomorrow. You don't rattle the lion's cage bro that's one thing you just don't do because sooner or later you have to go into feed him.

I'm the lion and I'm going to eat you.

Or, you know, you could just let the lion starve to death. confused

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 02:08 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Or, you know, you could just let the lion starve to death. confused
He already opened the cage hence his first post.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 03:43 AM
Smurph
------

So is anybody actually following this?

I'm kind of intrigued, and kind of just want the tl;dr version.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 11:15 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Existere
So is anybody actually following this?

I'm kind of intrigued, and kind of just want the tl;dr version.
Id has went awol and hasn't responded to a pm's for over a week. He logs in to comment on comic versus posts though. I don't understand why someone would leave a battlezone they themselves started. He wanted to start when we did. This is just odd but I really don't even have an opinion on him since he posts so rarely.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 11:28 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Responsibilities in, and out of work are keeping my hands tied. The real problem, is I fell ill the past few days. taking a few days off to recover, set me back on work.

The activity you see, are brief posts I type in between jobs.

Anything else you want to know about my social life?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 03:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Responsibilities in, and out of work are keeping my hands tied. The real problem, is I fell ill the past few days. taking a few days off to recover, set me back on work.

The activity you see, are brief posts I type in between jobs.

Anything else you want to know about my social life?
That's all well and good but that still doesn't excuse you not responding to my pm's since you still have the time to respond in threads. That's all it would have taken. I am currently with a head cold and a minor sore throat as well.

Do you have any desire to finish this battlezone ?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 05:53 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

That's all well and good but that still doesn't excuse you not responding to my pm's since you still have the time to respond in threads. That's all it would have taken. I am currently with a head cold and a minor sore throat as well.

Do you have any desire to finish this battlezone ?

You are very annoying. My life does not revolve around you, your pms, or this battlezone. I will post when I feel like, on my free time.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You are very annoying. My life does not revolve around you, your pms, or this battlezone. I will post when I feel like, on my free time.
I never said it did but don't accept something then blow me off when I pm you after you go awol but continue to post indulging your Dr. Fate obsession in the meantime. Just because you get the sniffles doesn't excuse your actions.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:47 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I never said it did but don't accept something then blow me off when I pm you after you go awol but continue to post indulging your Dr. Fate obsession in the meantime. Just because you get the sniffles doesn't excuse your actions.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:52 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Ok, i fyou'e going to cry about it I forgive you. Geez. Make me feel like a monster why don't you.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 06:32 AM