KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » The Official: "Mordru vs King Thor" Battlezone Disccusion.

The Official: "Mordru vs King Thor" Battlezone Disccusion.
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud quanchi, you're acting like an annoyingly clingy girlfriend. You can tell by Id's posts (hardly any scans so far, short responses, etc.) that he's quite busy dealing with REAL life--and that trumps forum life.

Relax, he'll post when he can.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 06:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Personally I like this exchange more than the actual battlezone.

Continue.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 06:33 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Quanchi wants to get owned sooner rather than later.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 08:14 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Is there a post limit?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 09:22 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud quanchi, you're acting like an annoyingly clingy girlfriend. You can tell by Id's posts (hardly any scans so far, short responses, etc.) that he's quite busy dealing with REAL life--and that trumps forum life.

Relax, he'll post when he can.
Nah, just acting like someone who has enough time to post within the regular comic versus forum has enough time to reply to a pm. I appreciate your two cents and hope you enjoy your seat from the sideline.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Quanchi wants to get owned sooner rather than later.
How many of these have you done yourself ?

Originally posted by Existere
Is there a post limit?
We tinkered with the idea of 8-10 but when I suggested I might need a few more he was fine with that. With that being said this won't turn into a 40 post reply battlezone.We originally wanted this done in a week's time as well as that also has gone to the dumpster. I just want to wrap this up and move on.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 09:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by quanchi112
We tinkered with the idea of 8-10 but when I suggested I might need a few more he was fine with that. With that being said this won't turn into a 40 post reply battlezone.We originally wanted this done in a week's time as well as that also has gone to the dumpster. I just want to wrap this up and move on.

90% of your posts are just scan dumps. Obviously I'm not judging this, but if I was I wouldn't be looking at every single scan ever on the character - just those relevant to the actual debate at hand.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 04:09 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Blair Wind
90% of your posts are just scan dumps. Obviously I'm not judging this, but if I was I wouldn't be looking at every single scan ever on the character - just those relevant to the actual debate at hand.
The thumbnails are the important ones to sell my case. My case is pretty simple in the end.

Weaken, disorient, imprison/bfr. My last post pretty much sums up my entire argument. I like to build up to it.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Mar 9th, 2012 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 04:31 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

(please log in to view the image)

Cry More.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 05:09 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Quan, my intel tells me that Id has spent two valuable minutes creating memes to mock you rather than posting in your match.

Better flip a goddamn table and call the whole thing off.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 06:02 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 02:37 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Existere
Quan, my intel tells me that Id has spent two valuable minutes creating memes to mock you rather than posting in your match.

Better flip a goddamn table and call the whole thing off.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

thumb up laughing

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 12:51 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

That table is no joke. Thing must weigh like 87 tons.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 09:03 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Quan routinely gets a lot of hate on these boards & may be a bit of a unreasonable Thanos fanboy at times but he's actually doing pretty good in this battlezone so far. He's showing strong support for his character backed up by on panel evidence.....meanwhile debunking Mordru in the process.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 08:09 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Sundipped
Quan routinely gets a lot of hate on these boards & may be a bit of a unreasonable Thanos fanboy at times but he's actually doing pretty good in this battlezone so far. He's showing strong support for his character backed up by on panel evidence.....meanwhile debunking Mordru in the process.

Nah...

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 11:46 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

You've reached your post limit. I suggest you post your closing statement, as I have no real plans to drag this out any longer.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 02:38 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by "Id"
You've reached your post limit. I suggest you post your closing statement, as I have no real plans to drag this out any longer.
You weren't going to be strict with that and we've went well past one week but that's fine if you are ready to wrap things up as well. I don't want to post my final summation to have you post after me doing so. If you are ready to give your final summation then so am I. Agree to this and that's all that there's left to do; one final post by each of us. Agreed ?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 02:53 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

You weren't going to be strict with that and we've went well past one week but that's fine if you are ready to wrap things up as well. I don't want to post my final summation to have you post after me doing so. If you are ready to give your final summation then so am I. Agree to this and that's all that there's left to do; one final post by each of us. Agreed ?

No.

I was not going to be strict with that. I will allow you to say as much as you want. But my stratagem, was to make you waste your 10 posts, as it clearly gripes members like you to not have the last word.

It does not matter to me. You can write your closing statement. Or not. I will simply leave the battle topic as is.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 02:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by "Id"
No.

I was not going to be strict with that. I will allow you to say as much as you want. But my stratagem, was to make you waste your 10 posts, as it clearly gripes members like you to not have the last word.

It does not matter to me. You can write your closing statement. Or not. I will simply leave the battle topic as is.
By simply leaving the battle topic as is does that mean you are finished debating ?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 04:43 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Are there judges ?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 01:25 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

One more minor post with regards to a minor point of contention I failed to address up to this point. If you don't respond to anything I will post my summation tomorrow effectively ending our debate.
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Are there judges ?
No.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 03:36 AM