KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » No Kony talk?

No Kony talk?
Started by: Mairuzu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Ive seen hyped up stuff in social media... i think kony went beyond that. Its crazy.

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 10:11 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Ive seen hyped up stuff in social media... i think kony went beyond that. Its crazy.

Yeah, we get that you're chill with genocide and the use of child soldiers but are you really incapable of realizing how that might seem horrible to others?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 10:58 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Lol you're not even worth acknowledging stick out tongue

You can't grasp a single thing going on in this thread. I think you have some sort of crush on me bro.

You might be gay bro

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Mar 9th, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Obama is looking for reelection. I believe its how this video was so widely spread in a matter of hours.

It all makes sense now. Rebecca Black....Obama is black....reelection secured!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:21 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Last edited by Sancty on Mar 10th, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:34 AM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 08:40 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 09:09 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

There are so many responses to Kony2012 that it seems almost like an organized movement, as though they all knew about this beforehand and were given money by one central source in order to push a political agenda. Now that's speculation of course but I like to think I have a good grasp on common sense.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 09:11 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Edit: Are you talking about supporters or opposing responses?

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 09:18 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Opposing responses.

I haven't seen *any* supporting responses. In fact I'm not extirely sure that this supposed documentary exists at all.

Listen I'm not saying that Ron Paul dressed up as a black guy and commited war crimes in Uganda in set up the anti-Kony2012 movement, its just that I can't know where he is every second of every day.

A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Mar 10th, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:32 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

There's a fine line between helping others and perpetuating ignorance.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 12:20 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

im not sending a dime untill im convinced its not a scam. ive seen old videos of kony stating he didnt do that stuff..

I have returned

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 01:44 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ive seen old videos of kony stating he didnt do that stuff..

Lulz. His word against all the kids he's hurt, amirite?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 02:09 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 02:57 AM
Clone is currently offline Click here to Send Clone a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Opposing responses.

I haven't seen *any* supporting responses. In fact I'm not extirely sure that this supposed documentary exists at all.

Listen I'm not saying that Ron Paul dressed up as a black guy and commited war crimes in Uganda in set up the anti-Kony2012 movement, its just that I can't know where he is every second of every day.

oh dear god man. Do you read what you write before you press send?

it has nothing to do with Ron Paul just fyi. I cant even take you serious anymore man.

Ive been messaging bob to hurry up and do a video on it. Aced it.

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Mar 12th, 2012 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 04:47 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

it has nothing to do with Ron Paul just fyi. I cant even take you serious anymore man.

I thought his sarcasm was relatively obvious there. The part about doubting the existence of the documentary should've sealed it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 05:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

Ive been messaging bob to hurry up and do a video on it. Aced it.

cool smile

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 06:33 PM
Clone is currently offline Click here to Send Clone a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Digi
I thought his sarcasm was relatively obvious there. The part about doubting the existence of the documentary should've sealed it.

It wasn't the "Ron Paul is secretly both Kony and Invisible Children" part? I even did it in the "I'm not saying I have proof, just that we should consider it" style that conspiracy buffs like to use to weasel in ideas.

Not being sure if they documentary even existed was probably the most serious part of that post. I've literally seen nothing but "Kony2012 is a plot to have the US invade Uganada" posts on the subject. The conspiracy lobby is not one I'm especially trusting of. I don't doubt there really is a video but of all the things I said it seems like by far the most likely to me.

A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Mar 12th, 2012 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 07:32 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

My bad, sometimes I just think you're really that dumb

Don't see the point in the post then.

Also the reason why I said I don't take you serious anymore.

Its more like learning the past 12 years of history (also helps to go even furthers) and putting the dots together. Its Iraq all over again. I guess we'll have to wait until its too late

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Mar 12th, 2012 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 07:43 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Also the reason why I said I don't take you serious anymore.

Don't worry about it, I haven't taken you seriously in a long time.

Its Iraq all over again

Yeah, I remember when the government secretly funded a humanitarian group to make a documentary about Iraq roll eyes (sarcastic)

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 08:05 PM