KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Young Justice

Young Justice
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Certain versions of Despero. Like the Light/Flame of Pytar version has I think. But another version wasn't a team wrecker. But there's already evidence of them being watered down, like Superman not effortlessly lifting that bus in the first season with Superboy.

But yeah. Sometimes shock is funny.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2013 09:22 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Have to say I'm glad to see the show back; it's been a long time coming, but it was worth it.

I would have liked to see more dialogue from Despero (I mean, he was obviously intelligent), but other than that it was pretty solid.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 11:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i would have liked it if Superman was on Earth so Despero could have smacked him around like he did with his clone.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 01:47 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

That is why Supes has dem minions.

(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 03:50 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Speaking of Superman though, I wouldn't mind him being back on Earth for a cameo or two. Especially seeing as his voice actor does every episode of the show anyway...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 03:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Deathstroke makes an appearance!! Awww yeaH!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 05:36 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Yeah..that made me smile too. Though I also glad that this episode wasn't filled with Superboy, who's one of my favorites but still can get pretty annoying at time.

So it looks like Kaldur's cover is about to be blown or whatnot.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 10:04 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I understand Superboy's annoying qualities and why he has them, but you're right. It doesn't stop him from being annoying to know why.

And maybe, just maybe the Black Ops stuff he was trying so hard to hide got shattered beyond reproach by Psimon.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:27 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

- Yeah, Kaldur's about to be found out. Papa Manta's gonna be pissed, but i see it ending in one of two ways... Psimon puts a whammy on Kaldur to make him loyal to Papa Manta, or Psimon simply heals the damage, Kaldur is back to normal, and Papa Manta tries to convince Kaldur to turn naturally. Or maybe a 3 option and Psimon gets interrupted before finding anything out and M'gann is the one to actually "fix" him.

- Green Beetle?! Okay sure. I love that the show is continuing to do it's own thing and not sticking to script, but GB (B'arrz O'Ohm?) popping up at this exact moment is a bit too convenient, but it's cool nonetheless. Maybe he was watching for a while and only made his presence known now? Heh.

- Black Beetle is becoming a favorite character of mine.

- The kids in the pics (Lex's prospective team)... one is Static, one is Apache Chief, but who is the Asian kid and the bespectacled one? I couldn't tell if the Asian kid is a girl or boy. if it's a girl it could be Katana, if it's a boy it could be Samurai from the Superfriends... or what would make me happy, Karate Kid.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 10:14 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
Green Beetle?! Okay sure. I love that the show is continuing to do it's own thing and not sticking to script, but GB (B'arrz O'Ohm?) popping up at this exact moment is a bit too convenient, but it's cool nonetheless. Maybe he was watching for a while and only made his presence known now? Heh.

B'arrz O'Ohm sounds a lot like Barsoom (John Carter).

I'd like to believe this guy is good, but he's probably what causes Jaime to go full Reach. We already know that the Reach is good at manipulation and lies (working with humans to eventually rule over them) - why not create a spy to get closer to Blue Beetle? Or, even if he is a good guy, good intentions can lead to bad results.

Young Justice is by far the best cartoon series on TV right now. The only thing that is comparable is Avatar (which isn't on right now). TMNT has great character development, but the overall plot is weak.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:42 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Blair Wind
I'd like to believe this guy is good, but he's probably what causes Jaime to go full Reach. We already know that the Reach is good at manipulation and lies (working with humans to eventually rule over them) - why not create a spy to get closer to Blue Beetle? Or, even if he is a good guy, good intentions can lead to bad results.
Bart didn't know who he was, so for that to be true, Bart coming back in time has altered the way Jaime goes back on "mode".

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 03:11 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by KingD19
Deathstroke makes an appearance!! Awww yeaH!!

Yeah, I liked that too. Don't care much for Sportsmaster, hoping he gets brushed to the sidelines and Deathstroke takes his spot on the show.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 06:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Well considering he just cut his ties with the Light as their enforcer in attacking Manta, and Vandal pretty much admitted that they'd replaced him, we should see more of his awesomeness.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:11 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Young Justice was cool as always this week. I didn't get to see then end of it but the end of it but Deathstroke is awesome.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 08:06 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Or maybe a 3 option and Psimon gets interrupted before finding anything out and M'gann is the one to actually "fix" him.
bingo... kinda. Artemis' cover is blown, but he didn't find out the entire plan and he's out of commission for a while.

______

Deathstroke is awesome.

Connor stayed surprisingly levelheaded when he found out about the undercover plan. He wasn't happy about it, but i expected him to react the way Lagaan reacted. Seems like he's not the hothead he used to be.

GB seems to be on the up and up, but now I'm a little suspicious about how convenient it is that he was able to "fix" Jaime.

totally unrelated: CN needs to make a series out of that Shanghai Batman animated short because it's amazing.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 12:29 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

totally unrelated: CN needs to make a series out of that Shanghai Batman animated short because it's amazing.

I haven't watched the episode yet so I can't comment on the rest, but this deserves a thumb up

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 12:45 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Good episode, even if it felt a little slower than previous ones.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 12:53 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

GB seems to be on the up and up, but now I'm a little suspicious about how convenient it is that he was able to "fix" Jaime.

I'm concerned. Miss Martians inability to fully probe him and his voluntary offering of certain information - if he's just as skilled as she is, then he could have given her any kind of information and she would be all for it.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 03:08 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I lol'd at Artemis' exposition dump at the start of the episode. I haven't seen exposition that blatant since Voyager.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 09:38 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 08:47 PM