KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Agent Barton (The Avengers) vs Legolas (LotR)

Agent Barton (The Avengers) vs Legolas (LotR)
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pwned
That guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
I think Barton's no look shot is the best feat between him and Legolas in terms of accuracy.

I still give Legolas the speed advantage though.
Like I said earlier though, Legolas gets a kill shot just about every time. And he is a snap shooter.

Thanks for looking around Ninjak, so am I, but I am going to be busy for a while, and can't do a dedicated search.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2012 08:50 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It's entirely possible Legolas decided to forego Shot On The Run, but with Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, and however many other feats he possesses, this should be a two, three round encounter at most for the elf. /Nerd

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 02:55 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Though because of the no look shot, Barton obviously has a +8 compound bow, blind fighting, a high BAB, and the third party feat that gives a Power Attack like ability on ranged attacks.

Legolas also blew some feats on Two Weapon fighting, making him less effective in that sense. But he has too high of an AC stick out tongue

/other nerd

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 04:23 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clint could beat Optimus Prime with an arrow up the spark chamber.

Hawkeye wins

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 05:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Hawkeye can win with his plethora of trick arrows and if he makes sure it doesn't get to h2h. With regular arrows, I'm putting my money on Legolas.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 06:54 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Hawkeye/Barton is good, damn frigging good, with a bow and arrow, but IMO, Legolas is a bit better.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 04:14 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Legolas. Wayyyy faster and more skilled in combat.

I can give Hawkeye accuracy though.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 08:33 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Legolas: massive speed and agility advantage, advantage in H2H and melee combat, and he has feats from the Hobbit that go from borderline impossible to defying the laws of physics (river barrel chase scene and final fight with Bolg).

Agree with Darth Thor, Hawkeye gets the top accuracy award. His no look Chitauri speeder bike shot and the USB port shot were great, and, especially, the SHIELD helicarrier shot was insane. Legolas also had stuff like the long shot to the orc's skull in the Mines of Moria in Fellowship, the Warg rider shots in Two Towers, and the no look whilse jumping lateral head shot in Desolation, though.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 05:20 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viritrilbia

Hawkeye might be a more effective force on the battlefield but Legolas just counters him.

I'm not sure they can both dodge succesfully and aim correctly at the same time. So I figure they both miss the first arrow. Then Legolas simply "reloads" faster. Now if Hawkeye had a pillar or some cover and so did Legolas I think Hawkeye would win. But open space is a win for Legolas.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 01:52 PM
Viritrilbia is currently offline Click here to Send Viritrilbia a Private Message Find more posts by Viritrilbia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote