KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

DOUBLE POST

Things edited:

Appearance
Specialization is more detailed
Other magicks has been explained in greater detail
Thane's magic arrows are now pictured
Thane's bio has been described in greater detail
Note added for Thane's knowledge of creatures and navigation

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 03:58 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Dude looks like Tarzan with armour. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 03:03 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Hmmm.... I was going for "native American badass. I would have NEVER thought "Disney" lol.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 01:46 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

The music for that movie was phenomenal!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 03:06 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

^^^This one speaks the truth.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 05:33 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I have most of my character ready, already showed it to Mel. The only thing I want to do is build on there current info to make it a bit more solid, since right now it was kind of just a quick put together.

I wanted to position my character with Kin's if I have the chance.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 08:01 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

First thing's first: Discussed this with Mel a few days ago, and Kelevra has a cat. Yukianesa (Yuki). Don't ask, just go with it. She's not a familiar, just a cat.

Next, I've been absent for a few days taking care of my sister where she's been sick on and off, but I'll be posting sometime tonight, just to try and bring everything I have planned for Kelevra into play.

Phoe, I'm looking forward to working with ya again.

And one last thing... Er... Well...

I had something else to throw in this post, as well, but I can't honestly remember what it was... Hm... Ah well, if it was important, I'll think of it later.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 09:32 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

And here I was trying to get in at the same time as you <.< If you make that post I might not be able to properly ambush you. I'll need to delay.. Come Yuki-chan!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 09:35 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Ambush me? o.o

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 09:37 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Onward to great victory!

Lok'tar ogar!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2013 06:21 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Hey guys! Sorry for not being around - I'll post either tomorrow or the next day. big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2013 11:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Just a'waitin' for something to read.......

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2013 10:19 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Sorry, guys. Trying to figure out how I want to word my next post is what's taking me so long. I've gotten picky about my RPing since last I was fully active on here, so my posts take way too damn long. I'll try my damnedest to get something up and running by the end of the night, and if I don't, I'll at least type it up in notepad so that I can post first thing tomorrow and get things rolling on my end.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2013 11:05 PM
The Big O
The Original O

No worries. I like long posts.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2013 01:10 AM
MadMel
Heh

Wow. Way to pick up the slack, O. big grin

by the way - Bam!
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 4th, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 10:46 PM
Nosivire

name - Edward
age - 29
gender - Male
appearance – Wears black clothing with a blue trim, and a blue cloak with a black stylised circle on the back. Has dark hair, blue eyes and a goatee. On the rare occasion that he focusses on something, he has a piercing gaze. Has a head, two arms, a body and two legs.

specialization – Summoner - outlines circles in the air with the gem in his staff and channels magick through them in order to summon a spirit from another plane. Summons particular spirits that he has bound himself to. They can communicate with him telepathically and as a consequence he seems unfocussed most of the time. Each of them has some area of influence (fire, ice, lightning) and each of them has their own reasons for agreeing to the soulbinding process.For example:

- Zephyr, a horse spirit with power over wind, agreed to it out of a desire to run in the mortal plane from time to time. Edward isn’t sure why; Zephyr has only ever elaborated by saying the wind feels freer than his home plane, and some proverb about too many cooks, or whatever.

- Rosetta, a spirit of the forest, wants to feel the sun on her leaves. Her leaves can be used in a poultice to promote healing, her presence improves plant strength and growth rates. The scent of her flowers has a calming effect and eases pain. Her fingers can grow into thorny brambles for combat, and she can entice nearby plants to entangle her foes.

He can generally only have one summon out at a time, and gains some mastery over the summon’s area of influence while it remains.
Other magicks – zones of power; Edward can etch circles upon suitable surfaces with his staff to create a zone within the circle’s bounds with various effects: healing those inside, preventing entry/exit, exploding when the circle is broken/entered, etc.

equipment – long staff with a blue gem at the top used for tracing magical circles in the air.

personality – Likes: naps, relaxing. dislikes: work, lectures. traits: avoids doing things he doesn’t have to

bio – Edward never really had any friends as a child. Ever since he was young, he has wandered other planes during his dreams, and met various spirits. Few of them could actually interact with him, but some quickly became his friends, some were enemies, and some were indifferent.

When his magick began to manifest, he saw not a chance to bend the fabric of reality to his will, but an opportunity to see his friends in the flesh. He began actually taking an interest in his studies, particularly in the field of summoning. As his method of summoning relies mainly on circles of power, his preliminary forays involved lesser circles that could have varying effects. Even his naps had now become full of revisions and speculations over the subject, until finally he managed to bring Zephyr into this world; at last he had a friend in person to play with.

To his chagrin, he discovered that Zephyr’s very presence consumed magick energies, which were being supplied by Edward himself - Zephyr could only remain as long as Edward continued channeling energy to him. Zephyr also claimed that he wasn’t as strong here as at his home, but you could never tell with him - he was probably just full of it. He’d claimed he even had wings. Yeah, right.

Even so, Edward has studied ways to try and improve his skill and ease at summoning his allies. He hopes to have more chance to study and access to more restricted source books now that he has graduated.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 12:26 AM
Nosivire is currently offline Click here to Send Nosivire a Private Message Find more posts by Nosivire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

About time. wink
approved.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 12:31 AM
MadMel
Heh

Since Nos is too new to the site to upload images, I'll do it for him.
This is what Edward looks like.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:47 AM
Nosivire

Indeed, I am too noob to post links. Or draw well, but that is another matter entirely.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 06:30 AM
Nosivire is currently offline Click here to Send Nosivire a Private Message Find more posts by Nosivire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I already like the interaction between Edward and his spirits.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 07:40 PM