KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nate9939
back in action

I'm back to school so I don't know how much I'll be on.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 02:13 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nosivire

I keep writing too much. I swear it was planned to be reasonably sized...ish

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 03:56 AM
Nosivire is currently offline Click here to Send Nosivire a Private Message Find more posts by Nosivire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

As I said before, Nos; there's nothing wrong with an extensive post.

And no worries, Nate. Your character will just be in the background until you're able to post.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 11:05 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'll post later today. Don't want this to die out and I have NO idea why no one else is posting. You know...besides being busy....... erm

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 03:10 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm trying to coordinate with Kin but he's busy since he's about to go on a trip. I'll make sure he checks KMC and maybe he'll post. I want to fully edit my character and make sure its perfect before I post.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 03:48 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nosivire

Well, I'm not posting because I did it last. If I just keep writing it becomes less of a roleplay and more of a fledgling novel

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 05:48 PM
Nosivire is currently offline Click here to Send Nosivire a Private Message Find more posts by Nosivire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nosivire

I assume everyone is just standing around in awe of Edward's leet skills

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 06:01 PM
nate9939
back in action

I hope that got some peoples creative juices flowing.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 11:33 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Don't sweat bout it Nos! your post are badass and you need all the room cause you have to have dialect of three beings. So I understand smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 12:36 AM
JaketheB3AST is currently offline Click here to Send JaketheB3AST a Private Message Find more posts by JaketheB3AST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Totally got caught up at work yesterday and forgot to post when I got home. Dern interns. But I will do my best to post today.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 01:16 PM
Nosivire

Sorry about the delayed post; I was having trouble with what to write. I'm still not entirely happy with it, but it'll do.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 02:46 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Nos, you gotta stop doing that. Your posts are awesome. I enjoy reading them. Both of them. It's pretty cool who you're able to have three characters in one and how they interact with each other.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 06:34 PM
MadMel
Heh

Careful, Nate. You're going overboard into the sea of godmod. Reign in your character. He's not a killing machine.

Also, what are guns? wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 01:02 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

well I was just describing it like something we all know that he knows nothing about and I'm going to make him almost pass out next post and regain his sanity I just wanted to thicken his character a little add somethings and I'm also trying to set something up so don't worry to much.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 01:26 AM
MadMel
Heh

I am worrying. Between you and O (mostly you), all of the Goblins are already dead. I only had about 20 of them. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 01:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I only killed 4.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 01:45 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Scratch that. I only killed three. The other three are frozen.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 01:48 AM
MadMel
Heh

most of the Goblins, then. wink

Anyways, it's no biggie, Nate, just watch that your character doesn't turn into a one man Goblin genocide. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 01:53 AM
nate9939
back in action

I think I killed only like 15-18 or something I just made it seem like I killed a lot I'm going to maybe kill 2-3 more so where somewhere the same. Anyway I'm imagining a scene between Nate and Kal where Nate spills his gut and screams why he is so weak. Kal says something about it being his fault since he didn't see it sooner. Nate brings up his past and Kal says something on the line of at least you saved someone and Nate will grow as a character. :d

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 01:54 AM
MadMel
Heh

I'm happy with your character killing that many, just not in one post. It gives no time for any of the other characters to react. It also makes your posts sloppy and unfocused.

Also - That scene you just described is a bit too much anime filler for my taste. Character development doesn't happen at the drop of a hat. erm

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 02:05 AM