KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Role Play

The Order of Magick - Role Play
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nosivire

Edward looked at the girl, yawning, wondering whether she was serious, then decided it wasn't worth worrying about. A hint of cupcake-smell floated to him on the breeze, and he grinned sleepily. Cupcakes make for good naps.

Seriously? No cheering at all? No applause? Calls for an encore? Pats on the head?
Applause is for jesters and speeches. I didn't hear any speech, and, try as you might, you're just not funny. All you did was waste my magick, which I specifically told you NOT to do.
Now, now, Edward, don't be so hard on him.
Yeah, Eddie!
Don't call me that. My name is Edward.
Poor Zephyr went out of his way and tried his best to help, after all.
Yeah, I did! See? How about some gratitude, Eddie-boy?
It's hardly his fault that his best is so unimpressive. It's the thought that counts, in the end.
Yeah! Wait a minute...
Don't you think you ought to be a little nicer to him, dear? He IS your friend, after all. I really don't think it's healthy for you to always--
Wait, you think you could do a better job?
Well, dear, that's not really the topic of this conversation, but, yes, I imagine I could.
What are you going to do, plant-woman? Let them make a web on you? Pshh. The horse snorted, shaking its head.
Why, I'll have you know that if Edward had summoned me instead - not that I blame you, of course, not at all - I would have killed it myself, not a spot of bother.
Wait a second, you think I couldn't handle it? The only reason I didn't finish it off is because walking-stick-man stole my kill.
Of course he did, sweetie.
No, really! I --
Their bickering was finally halted by a bang and sudden heat overhead. Seeing the fiery spider falling towards him, Edward shuffled away to dodge it, yawning. If the explosion that followed was any indication, there were more and more giant spiders around.
All right! I'll prove it to you! Edward, hop on my back, and give me a little more magick. We'll kill all of them, show up explosion-man over there, and be heroes!
Out of the question. You convinced me against my better judgement that I HAD to summon you to prove my worth. It's been proven. There's no reason I have to give you any more magick. And I'm definitely not riding you.
Okay, first of all, we haven't proven anything. We helped against one spider. Is that meaningful? Against one spider, definitely. Against a cluster of spiders? Not really. Second of all, you HAVE to ride me. It'll be fun!
No, it won't. It'll be WORK.
You'll contribute!
I've already contributed by summoning you, there's no need for me to ride you for you to be useful.
You'll look heroic!
Irrelevant.
I've always thought you WOULD look rather dashing astride a noble mount, dear.
Exactly!
And until you find one, why not Zephyr? He has... character, I suppose.
Hey!
I don't need to look heroic. I just have to seem worthwhile, right?
If you don't ride me, it'll look silly. People will wonder why you summoned a horse and didn't ride it.
What people do or do not wonder is none of my concern.
They'll come up and say "Hey Eddie-boy, why didn't you ride that majestic steed you summoned?"
They won't call me Eddie-boy. At least they had better not. Don't call me that. And I really don't care what they say.
They'll come up and INTERRUPT YOUR NAP and say "Hey Eddie-boy, why didn't you ride that majestic steed you summoned?"
... ... ... Damn it.

Zephyr ran past him, and Edward gracefully mounted without the horse needing to slow or stop. His blue cloak began to billow dramatically from the breeze.
... ...Wasn't the wind going the other way a moment ago?
Er...one could say that it was, I suppose. I wouldn't really know.
...Seriously? You're wasting my magick on that? You're officially trying to force me to be heroic. I'll have no part of it.
You DID mount rather gracefully, dearie.
Not helping, Rosetta. Besides, it just happens to be the easiest method to mount a horse.
Yes, dear.
Anyway, you need to be the hero so you can save the world and live happily ever after with cupcake-girl.
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. And I've known you a long time.
Edward heard a call for everyone to stay still, felt Zephyr's amusement at it as he began to gallop around the area, dodging the needles effortlessly as he gathered more and more wind, draining more and more magick.
What exactly do you think you're doing?
Relax, man. I'm just going to use enough to gather a bunch of them together. Then explosion-man or blood-boy or puppy or whoever can do whatever. You don't be the hero, but you do earn your place. Win-win.
Fine. Whatever.
Zephyr reached the middle of the area again as the spiders were paralysed by lightning. With a flick of his tail, he sent huge gusts of wind in four directions, pushing several spiders helplessly into the air.
I don't mean to tell you your business, dear, but weren't you supposed to be gathering them TOGETHER?
I'm not done yet, Rosie.
The gusts changed direction, bringing the spiders high into the air, spiralling closer together. When the spiders were gathered, the wind changed again, bringing them straight down ever so quickly. Finally, they landed in front of Edward with a sickening crunch. Zephyr reared back on his hind legs triumphantly as what was left of several spiders lay twitching.

So help me, I will have my revenge for this. Edward's vision began to blur as his limbs grew tired.
What? I said I would gather them together and people could do whatever. You may notice that they are now together. You may also notice the others will probably not have trouble fighting them now.
Edward snarled, shaking his head to clear his vision. The next time I summon you will be to pull farming implements, you blasted donkey.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 03:54 AM
Nosivire is currently offline Click here to Send Nosivire a Private Message Find more posts by Nosivire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven scowled at Edward and his horse wondering why he didn't summon it to ride instead of walking all this way... While.distracted a spider leaped at her and would had sank it's fangs into her but a boulder and several needles struck the creature. Raven lowered her arm to see the dead spider and gave a sigh of relief.

Feeling the wind pick up and change direction she turned to see it was Edwards doing. "I got you Eddy!" She says then begins to chant in a whisper. the shattered ice and water raised and gathered above the pile of spiders and shot down icicles finishing off any survivors.

Raven looked around and saw only spider corpses, "you think that's all of them?" She says running back to the group in case another wave of spiders attacked.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 09:23 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

"It depends if it was the whole entire pack then there shouldn't be more," Nate said as he looked around the spiders "and that's if we say these guys where not tamed to kill us," Nate said as he began to remember they where on an important mission. "Edward I have to say that was sorta impressive, but next time remember we don't know when another attack will come and if you use up all you're magick......," Nate thought about the words to say for a couple seconds "you're a weak link and I don't know if I will be able to protect you," Nate said as he began returning as much of his blood as he could.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 11:30 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake held up Edward, "Nate's right you know. You shouldn't just that much energy on enemies as weak as this." Jake thought disapprovingly it was a rookie mistake. "Idiot, its not his fault it the horse's!!!" The great wolf's spoke in his mind like a second conscience. "Oh, thats why...." Jake glanced at the now fading horse, and felt foolish for scolding a comrade when he himself was wrong. He changed the subject before he could make even more of a fool of himself, "Well I can search the ground for other enemies, but if they are in the air or the trees I can't feel them."

Last edited by JaketheB3AST on Aug 9th, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 12:29 AM
JaketheB3AST is currently offline Click here to Send JaketheB3AST a Private Message Find more posts by JaketheB3AST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nosivire

Oh well, at least you didn't succeed at forcing me to be the hero. I get to be the reckless invalid instead.
Oh come on, you're no more an invalid than I am a cow.
That WOULD be rather appropriate... Do you suppose invalids get more naps?
No need to be sarcastic, dear. Zephyr WAS only trying to help. Besides, you WERE very heroic.
I was NOT! Zephyr was just wasting magick trying to make it look that way.
Anyway, I'm sure they think you were great and just got a little bit carried away. All the great heroes are passionate, aren't they? Riding off to save the princess and what-not.
All the great heroes are idiots.
Now, now, Edward, don't be like that.
What? They really are. They go out of their way to look for excuses to waste energy. Why not just take a break and relax now and then?
Probably because "now and then" means "constantly" to you. Honestly, I just don't understand why you never want to go outside and play. You never make any friends, or have any fun, and the worst thing is --
"Yeah, sorry about that - I guess I just don't have the field experience to understand my limits just yet." Edward gave the others a rueful grin, testing his strength before standing properly on his own with a nod of thanks towards Jake.
Hang on a minute, Eddie-boy. I'm the one who drained too much magick, just tell them that - you can still be the hero.
No thanks. It's better like this. There is no way I'm going through the effort of having the "the voices in my head made me do it" conversation again. Anyway, I should have stopped you using so much of my magick in the first place.
Yeah... sorry about that...
Oh well, what's done is done. I'll be fine.
Are you sure, dear? You know what happens when you --
I said I'll be fine, didn't I? I can't be bothered arguing about it so just trust me on this. To be honest I'm more concerned about cupcake-girl calling me Eddy. That had better not stick, because having two names is way too much effort. He was also concerned about the fact he was starting to take up Zephyr's nicknames for people, he added to himself as an afterthought. "So what's next on the agenda? Giant squids? A house-sized praying mantis? Helping some farmer drive off some rabbits?"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 02:40 AM
Nosivire is currently offline Click here to Send Nosivire a Private Message Find more posts by Nosivire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

"well we can do two things right now search the corpses for a magic entity that was controlling them or going to the town," Nate sighed wondering if he was being to cautious but something about the attack didn't feel right to him. "Hey Thane I don't know much about giant spiders but I'm pretty sure that normal spiders don't live in big packs," Nate still wondering "and Kal where supposed to find out increased monster sightings so has it spread to here two," Nate was trying to find out what this wired feeling he got from this attack was.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 03:30 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven came behind Edward and gave him a friendly slap on the back, "It's all good, we're all newbies to the field. In fact I hadn't left the castle since I got there, anyways, we did Awesome!" Raven seemed to be super excited, something about being out and about made her more out going.

"Hmm...I guess you're on to something Nate, maybe something in side of the is controlling them, perhaps a new mutation?" Raven questioned putting her hand on her chin. "Well Nate, dig in..." She said, there was noway she was gonna stick her hands in one of them.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 05:32 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

I don't think you get what I mean, but more or less this isn't something I can do I'm bad at sensing magic as it is but something like this would probably be small so anyone good at tracking things by magical trails.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 10:37 PM
MadMel
Heh

"They were not being controlled," Kal said finally. He had been keeping his silence since the battle ended, not out of any respect or willingness to congratulate or criticise the others, but because the reek of dead spider was overpowering. He took a deep breath behind his hand, and continued "They were being lead. Giant Arachnids are intelligent creatures." As Kal said this, a horrible realisation came to him. It was so obvious that he cursed himself for not thinking of it immediately. If the spiders were being lead, who was the leader? And where? It was too simple. "This was a distraction. We have to go! The town is under attack!"

The party moved as fast as they could. The darkness fell around them as they ran. Any magicks that were not used on on lighting the way were used on speed. They weren't fast enough, however. The lights of the fires coming from Gant's wooden walls lit the way to a horrific scene. The town was being torched. Screams were coming from every direction, accompanied by high pitched, cackling laughter.
No one had seen or heard of a Goblin raid for ten years. The Order of Magick had seen to that. Such peace was impossible to last when it came to Goblins, however.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 05:11 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Thane's mouth gaped. He was expecting far different than what he saw in Gant. He expected nothing short of the common scene of people scurrying about in their own lives and travelers of all sorts re-stocking on supplies they might require for their travels. Instead, everything was burning. Houses, market stands, people. It was chaos.

And then, there came the goblins. Thane hadn't seen one since the first time his magicks activated when he was 12 years of age. They weren't the biggest or most opposing of creatures. Unless they caught you off guard or you couldn't properly defend yourself. Apparently, this town suffered from both instances.

A small contingent of 6 goblins ( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WARn6g7DM...goblin_cmyk.jpg ) decided that they wanted to test the groups mettel. Thane was not willing to let this happen. Remembering what occured to him and his father 13 years ago, he quickly took aim at the one who seemed the bravest and let loose a shining arrow.

The creature froze in place and the rest had an expression that seemed to be a mixture of surprise, anger and fear. They all charged at the group then just as Thane let another arrow fly. This time he shouted "MULTIPLY" - tapping into his force-of-will magicks - as the arrow flew at it's target. Before it collided with one of the goblins, the arrow split into 6 other arrows and they all connected with their targets.

Two of the goblins instantly caught fire. The one that was already frozen exploded and the remaining three froze where they stood. Thane smirked and said to the group, "We must purge this town of these vile beasts. They may be small but do not underestimate that. They can be sneaky and crafty." As soon as he said this, Thane was knocked back a few feet by an energy ball. As he got back up and dusted himself off, he was greeted by the sight of a goblin mage. ( http://www.silverblades-suitcase.co...blin_shaman.jpg )

"Damn. I wasn't expecting that."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 06:32 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

"Raven conjure up some snow or try to freeze the fire I'm going in," Nate didn't think he ran in biting his pointer fingers creating a small scale in each to use as guns. Nate kept running in till he saw a group of attacking goblins using the energy he had stored up in the scale his fingers to fire raped shots at them each one killing on impact thanks to Nate's awesome mid range fighting abilities. "damn these goblins I'm going to kill every last one of you," as Nate continued fighting he kept thinking about the villages that where destroyed because of this magick he used, right know it was the time to cleanse some of his many sins. "WATCH OUT," Nate screamed as he grabbed a knife fling towards a towns person. "OOW," Nate screamed as it cut flesh even though he wanted that to happen it didn't mean it hurt any less for what it was worth expecting the pain maid it hurt worse "egg of the dragon," Nate said as he realized many new goblins had surrounded him and the only way to escape was to use his dome shield and prepare and attack. Nate bit every one of his finger creating a small gun out of all of them gathering up energy he released the shield shooting all of the goblins in mere seconds. " I need to hurry up and finish them or the town doesn't have a chance," as Nate said this, in some pain, he ran of to fight some more.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 11:24 PM
JaketheB3AST
One with the Beast

Jake saw the high amounts of energy Nate was releasing and honestly felt jealous. "Syncronization!!!" Jake went through his state of transformation yet much less of his energy was released from when he fought Nate.
He ran off in the direction Nate was in, "you don't need to fight by yourself, Nate!!!!"
Jake ran to aid his comrade, and struck down a goblin that was behind him. "I got your back if you got mine!" Jake almost comanded in his wolfman tone of voice.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 01:50 AM
JaketheB3AST is currently offline Click here to Send JaketheB3AST a Private Message Find more posts by JaketheB3AST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Raven stood back and let the boys handle the goblins and focused on the fires that threatened to destroy homes. She tried to gather water molecules however there was little due to the fires, she looked around trying to find a well or a anything she could draw water directly from. She was lucky enough to find a well and ran to it and a quick spell allowed her to gain control of the water inside, water shot towards the heavens and begun to pour down like a heavy rain dousing the flames.

The ice mage heard rapid foot steps coming at her from behind then a war cry of a goblin, Raven quickly turned and out of freight she blasted it with a pulse of water sending it back. The creature quickly regained it's footing and charged at her again, Raven's hand glowed frost blue and swiped at the goblin and an claw of ice shot from her hand sweeping through the goblin then with a spell she traveled through the ice and appeared behind the charging warrior and released a frost nova that blasted the goblin and froze it in place. The mage had read that goblins were intelligent enough to speak with if you knew a the right spell to translate. Raven signaled to the others to gather to her so they could try to get some answers from the struggling goblin.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 05:03 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Then everyone got killed by goblins

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 10:39 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Bssshh, bsssh. In the middle of the forest, a stick is swung. It knocks aside the branches of trees hung too low, striking moss from trees, clearing the path for someone as they attempt to get through. Still despite their swings, they seem inexperienced, evident by many of the branches swinging back and striking them in various places. "Oof!" "Aah!" "Nyeh~!" cried the pink haired mage as she made her way through the brush. There were red marks left upon the girls sensitive virgin skin as she made her way through. The branches struck her cheek, her arm, her thigh, her... chest. She came to a sudden stop and let out a loud shout into the air. "You perverted trees!" Her arms began to flail as she swung the stick to strike back the cruel branches, hoping to fend them off as if they were a swarm of enemies. "Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyaaahhhh~!" shllpp

Suddenly the eyes of the girl became wide as she floated a few inches off the ground.. over a large cliff. Mana blinked twice, then looked back at the path she had just slipped from, before looking down. "O.. Oops." The girl let out a loud scream as she suddenly dropped. She hit the slide of the cliff and began tumbling down the side in a rather erratic roll. A loud fury of shouts and throwing of her arms about occurred as she cried out; "This! Is! So! Not! Funnnnnnn!!!!" before she finally hit-- THUD!

Many feet down the fallen cliff, Mana laid, upside down against some male who she had struck. Strangely, the man had not moved an inch upon the girls impact. Her eyes were spinning in a daze. "N-Not there, I'm sensitive..~" Mana shook her head a few times before looking up. "Nyah, Richter..? Oh.. where am.. did I just... why are you.. What are you--.." Her eyes traveled down slowly from Richter's body toward her own lower half, upside down, partially uncovered. "Eh..? Ehhhh!? EHHHH!!?!??!?" Mana let out a sudden scream so loud that the forest itself seemed to echo, the birds within the trees taking flight as if to escape. Mana threw her hands up, crossing her arms before her private parts to conceal them, despite them being covered by clothing. "STOP STARING!! PERVERT!!"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 10:54 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Damien was walking through a forest on his way to find the legendary Twilight Sword.

After taking a few more steps he heard someone "Stop there pretty boy" Damien saw a weird man and his crew approaching him and surrounding him. Damien looked at the man who had spoken and watched as he unsheathed his sword.

"So I'm guessing your raiders?"

"You got that pretty boy, this here is our territory and everyone here has to pay a toll if they want to live."

"Well you see here I'm not in the mood very such petty threats. I'll give you 5 seconds to get out of my way or taste the sweetness of death."

The raider seemed to chuckle at himself "You think a squirt like you can take us all on?"

Damien smiled "Yes" out of know 2/3 of the men just dropped out of nowhere with arrows in there chest. "You see I knew this forest had dangerous Raiders in it so I had summoned some skeleton archers to take to the trees and stay hidden until I was in danger." The men looked up seeing the archers in the tree " This forest is dense giving my archers plenty of hiding places to take down my enemies from. Kill them my loyal subjects but leave the leader to me." They obediently did so and Damien watched as the leader fell to the ground in fear.

"What......What are you!?"

Damien walked to him and got real close in his face and whispered "This worlds killer." He summoned a Chaos blade and sliced the mans head off.

He then heard a noise "Sounds like a rabid monkey" he looked up at his archers "Take care of the bodies and return to me once you are finished." Damien then walked towards the scream and after a while he found what had been causing that noise. A little pink haired girl and some guy with her "Whats with all this screaming?"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 02:44 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Richter snapped out of his trance as he heard the sounds of snapping branches and twigs overhead. He looked up just as a girl began to quickly fall into view, landing directly in front of him.

Mana? What the...?

He blushed a bit as the girl landed and he realized the predicament that her position put him in, and his face grew a bit more red as she jumped up and began to scold him. As she finished speaking, covering herself with her hands, he stood with an exasperated sigh, planting a hand atop her head and rustling it through her hair before walking past her to the stream and leaning down to take a drink of the crystal clear water before his attention was returned to Mana.

"Mana, it's been a while, hasn't it? Tell me, what are you doing so far out into the country? I thought you were needed by the Order on other pressing matters?"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 01:10 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

After a bit of stumbling around, Mana managed to get herself onto her feet to pursue her friend. She seemed to have eyes with concern though a look of confusion. She took a few steps toward him while he moved to the water though never moved too far away from her initial landing point.

"Richter, you stupid baka, you haven't seen me in so long and that's your first response?"

Mana observed him carefully to gain some information on his current condition, trying to analyze if he required any sort of medical attention from dealing with the outside world. After she properly analyzed him, Mana turned away and began to investigate his camp site. She noted a bit of disorderly aspects, even for a forest, before her face went a bit grim as if she had smelled something foul.

"He's still such a mess" She thought to herself.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2014 08:28 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Damien found these 2 very interesting :They Haven't noticed me yet, maybe I can take this time to observe them."

Damien hid behind a tall and thick tree so he wouldn't be discovered. Damien looked up and saw that his skeletons had returned and signaled them to surround the two. They began climbing the trees and began jumping across the trees like squirrels.

Damien had set the field but he was wondering the same thing "How should I use these pawns? Well they be useful to me? Can they help me found the Twilight Sword?" He decided that he would follow close and if they proved useful............ he would use them to help reach his goals.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 01:03 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
After a bit of stumbling around, Mana managed to get herself onto her feet to pursue her friend. She seemed to have eyes with concern though a look of confusion. She took a few steps toward him while he moved to the water though never moved too far away from her initial landing point.

"Richter, you stupid baka, you haven't seen me in so long and that's your first response?"

Mana observed him carefully to gain some information on his current condition, trying to analyze if he required any sort of medical attention from dealing with the outside world. After she properly analyzed him, Mana turned away and began to investigate his camp site. She noted a bit of disorderly aspects, even for a forest, before her face went a bit grim as if she had smelled something foul.

"He's still such a mess" She thought to herself.

Richter walked back over to where he had spent the night meditating, taking his seat in front of Mana and motioning her closer.

"Mana, I suppose you're right. After all this time, that's no proper way to greet an old friend, is it?"

He smirked a bit, placing his right palm flat against the ground between the two. His eyes rolled back momentarily as he murmured something to himself, his hand lifting from the ground as his eyes moved back into place. To anyone who was unfamiliar with the art, it would appear as though he had simply taken a moment to himself. Others, however, would recognize this as one of Richter's favorite spells: Zone of Silence.

He stretched a bit, his gaze shifting about the clearing for a moment, then focusing back on Mana as a cat crawled out of his cloak, resting on his lap after giving him a bit of a disgruntled look.

"Yukianesa... Still isn't too fond of being away from the quiet sanctuary of the Order's base. But that's aside from the matter. How have things been, Mana?"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:36 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote