KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Fantastic Four Reboot

Fantastic Four Reboot
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 28 29 [30]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I did like the fire effects with that second Ghost Rider movie more then the first one.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 06:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KCJ506
Even if a movie gets bad reviews, I usually still tend to check them out for myself. But I made the mistake of doing this with Ghost Rider 2. Despite the first one being a mostly meh movie and all the negative reviews, I still went to check it out since it was made by the guys that did the Crank movies. And I liked those. Turned out that the second Ghost Rider made the first one look like a masterpiece.

The F4 reboot is the first movie based off a Marvel comic that I'm intentionally skipping out on in theaters.

I'll check out bad films on TV, but again, I just could never justify wasting money on a bad movie.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 07:03 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Kazenji
I did like the fire effects with that second Ghost Rider movie more then the first one.

Penance Stare was shitty as... hell, though.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 09:43 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That was better in the second movie too

eyes turn to rock with the first one... erm

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 09:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yet it was still significantly better than how it was shown in the second movie...

Anyway, the only comic movies I can think of right now that I really, really regretted that I saw were TASM 2 and IM 3.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 09:53 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by Inhuman
I liked Punisher War Zone

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Me too.

The best Punisher movie - maybe that's not saying much, but I found it enjoyable.

Warzone was in no way a movie masterpiece, but it was actually a half decent and entertaining film.

I'd rewatch it over IM3, SM3, the FF movies, and probably either of the ASM movies TBH.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2015 02:52 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 05:34 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, it was pretty bad, sadly.

Hoping Marvel gets the rights back soon and does a proper F4 movie in the shared universe.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 05:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-

Hoping Marvel gets the rights back soon and does a proper F4 movie in the shared universe.

We can only hope Fox doesn't delay the inevitable as long as possible out of spite.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2015 12:21 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Even Toby Kebbell agree's with the fans negative reaction for this movie.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2015 05:11 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Question: What exactly was Doom's "power" in the movie? He seemed to be doing a lot of random crap.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 03:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Scoobless
Question: What exactly was Doom's "power" in the movie? He seemed to be doing a lot of random crap.
I don't think they even bothered to try and explain it. It seemed like so form of TK.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 05:22 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I don't get why Doom can't just be Doom ... it worked out ok for Iron Man.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 02:58 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

We're dealing with Fox here who don't bother reading the material its based on.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 03:17 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't get why Doom can't just be Doom ... it worked out ok for Iron Man.

And why Galactus can't just be Galactus.

And why they refused to negotiate with Marvel to give them Silver Surfer and Galactus, when all Fox has done with them since is F*** All

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 05:15 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And why HT can't be white...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 08:39 AM
Darth Thor

^ Lol

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 03:10 PM