KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Fantastic Four Reboot

Fantastic Four Reboot
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Hmm, it's reached that "so bad I'm intrigued" level now... Like Basic Instincts 2, except we know we're going to be seeing pussies in this.

Actually, I'll wait for someone to bother renting the dvd and pirating it for shits 'n' giggles.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 07:38 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
More ownage from RT.

(please log in to view the image)

"The cinematic equivalent of malware". Lol.

Lol @ long montages of characters doing science laughing

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 08:16 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And more...

The best one:

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 10:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Yup, that's my favorite too thumb up

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:02 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Is this thing on DVD yet? laughing

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 01:12 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by tkitna
Is this thing on DVD yet? laughing

Has Marvel/Disney gotten the rights back yet? laughing

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 02:30 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

BoxOfficeMojo

quote:
Fox's Fantastic Four took another shot to the Trank with a 68% dropoff from its feeble $26.2M opening for $8M in 4,004 theaters, $1,998 per screen. As far as biggest, 2nd-week drop offs for Marvel-themed films it's worse than Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, which dropped 65.5% its second weekend and nearly took the title away from 2005's Elektra and 2009's X-Men Origins: Wolverine, both with 69% and the Marvel, face-plant champ, 2003's Hulk, with 69.7%.

Legendary bomb, especially as all of those 'cept Elektra opened way bigger, and Elektra didn't cost near as much.

At $120 million budget... ouch!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 06:19 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider
Has Marvel/Disney gotten the rights back yet? laughing

Fox will never give up on this! Never!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 10:02 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The movie isn't bombing its doing great in their insane minds.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 12:19 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Fox will never give up on this! Never!

The pain and embarrassment is so fresh right now. I can't picture Fox continuing out of spite. What can they do - hide the FF in all their future X-Men movies and say that's using the characters?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 08:12 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider
The pain and embarrassment is so fresh right now. I can't picture Fox continuing out of spite. What can they do - hide the FF in all their future X-Men movies and say that's using the characters?

Serious answer? Their only other option to try and make some profit from holding the FF rights is to take a shot at a Silver Sufer solo film. But I don't see that happening.

Let Marvel get the rights back, and watch them make a massive movie out of Galactus and SS within 2 years of regaining the rights.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 10:20 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I bet you could take the same actors, different director, give the next movie half the budget, and produce something much better.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 01:33 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supposedly it's getting a sequel.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 01:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Zack M

I'd do a non-sequel sequel. Don't refer to the first one, change the outfits to make it look distinct, yadda yadda.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 01:54 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zack M

No chance. Not unless they're all smoking some real good stuff at Fox.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 03:32 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Well one could make a list of all the sequels that were announced on the heels of failures that we never saw...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:57 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Well one could make a list of all the sequels that were announced on the heels of failures that we never saw...

Yep. At this point they have to encourage more viewings. If they accept failure and admit there will be no sequels then that will damage the box office and Dvd sales even more.

Expect admittance of failure sometime after it's been released on Dvd.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 10:20 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

I can't see the suits(the ones with all the money who write the checks who could care less about fanboy rivalries) cutting another check for a Fant4stic sequel when the time comes to get the money for it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:02 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Expect admittance of failure sometime after it's been released on Dvd.

it will be on dvd next week lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Henceforth, this version of the FF should be known as Fantastic F*ckup. To distinguish it from the other live action versions (Corman version - Fantastic Forgettable. 2005 - Fantastic Flop. 2007 - Fantastic Fog, in honour of 'Galactus.') stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 12:32 PM