KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore

Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (183): « First ... « 155 156 [157] 158 159 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Lies. You've trolled and run away. Again

Nope. Tommy lost and ran. Like you
You refuse to debate.

Context. You've ignored it for years now.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by quanchi112
You refuse to debate.

Context. You've ignored it for years now.

I debated and beat you so bad you fled twice

Negative. He and you both flee when things get tough

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:52 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I debated and beat you so bad you fled twice

Negative. He and you both flee when things get tough
You are the one running from the debate right now. I see that you're delusional and have noted this for years but it's simple. Debate.

Quit ignoring the context of their duel and doing your trolling thing. This is why no one takes you seriously. Man up and participate in a debate or else leave.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

You are the one running from the debate right now. I see that you're delusional and have noted this for years but it's simple. Debate.

Quit ignoring the context of their duel and doing your trolling thing. This is why no one takes you seriously. Man up and participate in a debate or else leave.

I didn't bounce for multiple months like a baby back b!tch. That was you

I ignore nothing. Tom lost and fled.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:52 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I didn't bounce for multiple months like a baby back b!tch. That was you

I ignore nothing. Tom lost and fled.
You are so juvenile and bring up the fact I have a life. Point is we debate.

How did he lose ?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:56 PM
juggerman

You are so juvenile and bring up the fact I have a life. Point is we debate.

How did he lose ?

Whatever you say Triple B

I've stated how he lost already. Keep up

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 08:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Whatever you say Triple B

I've stated how he lost already. Keep up
You continue to lie about the context but you won't specifically address anything because you've conceded the debate. Voldemort wins. He already looked superior in a duel despite Albus wielding the greatest wand in existence.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:18 PM
juggerman

You continue to lie about the context but you won't specifically address anything because you've conceded the debate. Voldemort wins. He already looked superior in a duel despite Albus wielding the greatest wand in existence.

I didn't lie. Vold lost and fled. Facts

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I didn't lie. Vold lost and fled. Facts
False, he left after the Aurors showed up. Albus neither disarmed him or defeated him in the duel. Quit being a ignorant hick and actually try to grasp the rules of this fictional universe before you spew forth any more nonsense.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 11:26 PM
juggerman

False, he left after the Aurors showed up. Albus neither disarmed him or defeated him in the duel. Quit being a ignorant hick and actually try to grasp the rules of this fictional universe before you spew forth any more nonsense.

He lost before they came. Then seeing that he couldn't win attempted to control Harry and lost to him too. Two losses in record time

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He lost before they came. Then seeing that he couldn't win attempted to control Harry and lost to him too. Two losses in record time
Again spouting more nonsensical bs. That doesn't prove he couldn't win it just showed he switched tactics. Voldemort wasn't initially there to confront Albus. You should actually watch the film. Resisting a body possession isn't a victory either but you're a dim witted troll not interested in the facts.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:13 AM
Raisen

voldemort for the win.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:14 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Again spouting more nonsensical bs. That doesn't prove he couldn't win it just showed he switched tactics. Voldemort wasn't initially there to confront Albus. You should actually watch the film. Resisting a body possession isn't a victory either but you're a dim witted troll not interested in the facts.

Spouting truth you mean? Vold announced his intentions of killing albus. He failed. He tried to take control of Harry. He failed again

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 01:32 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Spouting truth you mean? Vold announced his intentions of killing albus. He failed. He tried to take control of Harry. He failed again
That doesn't mean he lost the duel. That doesn't mean Harry beat him either. Your brain is so tiny.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 01:53 AM
juggerman

That doesn't mean he lost the duel. That doesn't mean Harry beat him either. Your brain is so tiny.

Albus beat him and so did Harry. Double loss for Tommy

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 02:09 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Albus beat him and so did Harry. Double loss for Tommy
So you can't rebut what I said or more your claim. A dumb troll is all you'll ever be.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 02:17 AM
juggerman

So you can't rebut what I said or more your claim. A dumb troll is all you'll ever be.

He tried to kill Albus and failed. You can't refute that. He tried to control Harry and failed. You can't refute this either

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 02:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He tried to kill Albus and failed. You can't refute that. He tried to control Harry and failed. You can't refute this either
You claimed Albus won the duel than backpedaled. You made a baseless claim. Harry didn't win just because he resisted a possession, fat guy.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 02:58 AM
juggerman

You claimed Albus won the duel than backpedaled. You made a baseless claim. Harry didn't win just because he resisted a possession, fat guy.

He did win. I never said he didn't, just that Tom failed. Which he did. Twice.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 03:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He did win. I never said he didn't, just that Tom failed. Which he did. Twice.
How did he win ? Albus later died. Voldemort wanted that.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 03:17 AM