KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » absorbing man vs superman

absorbing man vs superman
Started by: blade31092

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sh3nG L0nG
Armor King's puppeteer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
That is just too awesome...and sad at the same time. Those tugs are uber.

There was tugging involved? Was that the only way the bad guys could pee in order to release Creel from their bodies?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:50 AM
Sh3nG L0nG is currently offline Click here to Send Sh3nG L0nG a Private Message Find more posts by Sh3nG L0nG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ThereIsHope
The point is that the Gurdians said they would have eventually lost. So your point is moot again. Move on.
They didn't lose and he had an amp. LOL.

Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Thanos recently lost to a team he should've wiped the floor with (as I'm sure you're well aware of) but he didn't because the story required him to lose, doesn't make him any less powerful in my opinion. Superman is not in Darkseid's league. in fact, I'll go as far as saying that DS losing to superman is PIS pretty much 99% of the time.
Thanos was weakened and was up against three super teams. he still wasn't ko'd and the elders also were involved. Great showing of Thanos' power even while weakened.

It hasn't just happened once it's happened numerous times. You;re just in denial.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:59 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

He is weakend by what?

The Gaurdians said that he would eventually have become immune to the power of the GL's. I didnt say they lost. More proof you cant read.

What amp? He had an amp for a normal GL thats not much of an amp against gaurdians.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:01 AM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He is weakend by what?

The Gaurdians said that he would eventually have become immune to the power of the GL's. I didnt say they lost. More proof you cant read.

What amp? He had an amp for a normal GL thats not much of an amp against gaurdians.
CC.

Yes, and they defeated him before that happened.

A gl ring is an amp for him.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:05 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

Being put to sleep is a weakness? So if i sing to him is that his new kyptonite?

I never said they lost is the point. The point is that they said he would have eventually beaten them. One had to die to beat him.

One ring vs all the gaurdians is not an amp.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:07 AM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Being put to sleep is a weakness? So if i sing to him is that his new kyptonite?

I never said they lost is the point. The point is that they said he would have eventually beaten them. One had to die to beat him.

One ring vs all the gaurdians is not an amp.
You need to familiarize yourswlf with the comic.

One ring is an amp for Dd. He doesn't have access to those powerson his own so ampy amp mcamperton.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:09 AM
Sh3nG L0nG
Armor King's puppeteer

Originally posted by quanchi112

It hasn't just happened once it's happened numerous times. You;re just in denial.

Oh, the irony.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:10 AM
Sh3nG L0nG is currently offline Click here to Send Sh3nG L0nG a Private Message Find more posts by Sh3nG L0nG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Oh, the irony.
?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:11 AM
ThereIsHope

Sharifffff dont like it, rock the casbah rock the casbah.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:12 AM
Sh3nG L0nG
Armor King's puppeteer

?

I need some catnip.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I need some catnip.
I forbid you.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:16 AM
ThereIsHope

I heard you actually ran to a mod quanchi. Lame buddy.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 06:12 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will never use if written properly in an argument. That implies it is written with the outcome I favor imo.

So what version of Creel are you going with, then?

Because it's not the one from comics. stick out tongue

Creel might be one of the most CIS crippled characters in comics.. (And CIS IS on by default..)

Poor guy couldn't even beat Luke Cage. He couldn't even beat Avengers with Cosmic Cube powers. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 06:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote