KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 228 229 [230] 231 232 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Not on a big enough scale to wipe out all the damage they have done. At least not yet. And most of the "People" that ruined the comics are STILL THERE .

So....

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:07 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Another pot in which fly hates on everything. He admittedly said this stuff doesn’t matter. One might ask why do you post here? It’s like me on a figure skating message board when I don’t give a shit about that shitty sport. Leave. Bye.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yet you are the Head Honcho when it comes to the Hate Machine when someone has as differing opinion.

What a sad little world you live in.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:15 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this thread still alive smdh

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:17 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yet you are the Head Honcho when it comes to the Hate Machine when someone has as differing opinion.

What a sad little world you live in.

It is a fact this film failed. You’re salty because Disney has destroyed Warner here.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 04:43 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Justice League was crap. Not quite BvSbig grinoJ crap, but definitely MoS levels of crap.

WB should just stick to making WW movies, she's a well developed character and Gal Gadot is ... interesting.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 04:38 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gal Gadot is the best thing about the dceu. Superman has an upper lip problem and Batman is fat. Flash runs like a moron while Aquaman is a surfer bro from Cali. Cyborg is so bland who even cares. Poor WW was saddled with those bums.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:29 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by quanchi112
Gal Gadot is the best thing about the dceu.

Her ass shots saved the Justice League movie, true.

Superman has an upper lip problem and Batman is fat.

laughing

thumb up

Flash runs like a moron while Aquaman is a surfer bro from Cali. Cyborg is so bland who even cares. Poor WW was saddled with those bums.

Don't forget the poor villain. PS2 graphics.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:36 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I liked Wonder Woman as a film, but still dont think theres anything special about Gadot.

Caville and Affleck are >>> Gal in their roles.

But Ezra and Jesse are just The Worst.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Her ass shots saved the Justice League movie, true.

Lol I cant believe they kept doing that.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:31 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I can.

It was the only way to prevent people from leaving the theater.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Always thought her ass was kinda flat.....her face tho.....percfect bj / facial material. thumb up

Bankai.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:13 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I liked Wonder Woman as a film, but still dont think theres anything special about Gadot.

Caville and Affleck are >>> Gal in their roles.

But Ezra and Jesse are just The Worst.

Lol I cant believe they kept doing that.

Whedon was involved, of course they kept doing it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:51 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Estacado
Always thought her ass was kinda flat.....her face tho.....percfect bj / facial material. thumb up
Agreed. She is indeed gorgeous but she's lacking in the booty department.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:46 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Gal has legs for days. She definitely improved her body.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 08:09 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gal is sexy af. But not just that she really did a fantastic job with WW. I do not see anything special from Ben affleck. Henry is a good Superman but he’s an awful character so I don’t give one ****.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:26 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

GG was good in WW and as WW in the other DCEU films, but that's because her character is pretty much the best written and most rounded.

Batman comes with a lot of post-Nolan baggage and of course, the radical change in character from the established comicbooks. That's a lot to overcome and Baffleck, sort of did it, in DoJ, but the film was a steaming mess and so his Batman/Wayne had nothing to really showcase him.

Stoneman, on the other hand, is not the greatest of actors. His face is literally expressionless, unless you count "hmm, I think I might have a liiiiiitle poopie coming out ... best act nonchalant and get home quick before anyone smells it" as expression.

Doesn't help that they try and force emotion into the character by writing terrible guff and questionable moral lesson moments ...

It's mostly the writing and their own movies, that make Batman and Superman suck, not so much the actors, imo.

Oh and yes, GG is very, very pleasing to the eye.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 04:34 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Gal is sexy af. But not just that she really did a fantastic job with WW. I do not see anything special from Ben affleck. Henry is a good Superman but he’s an awful character so I don’t give one ****.

just wait until 60 year old tom cruise beats up cavil lmao

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 11:37 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I could complain, but **** sake that is not pretty.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 12:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Ill say this, JL was a massive improvement over BvS.

Still had plentiful issues (as seen above), and not nearly built up well enough (an event film like this has to be earned), but at least was watchable and mildly entertaining. And at least they finally got Superman right (even if it was right at the end).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 08:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote