KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 229 230 [231] 232 233 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

I actually thought BvS was better than JL.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 08:19 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset

So did I thumb up

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 08:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Mindset

Like unclogging a toilet and wondering which turd is going to give first.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 08:34 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Nah Characters were all off in BvS.

Superman was a depressed git, and Batman was a psychotic who was about to murder Superman because he figured there was a 1% chance he will turn evil one day.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 09:37 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Superman was a depressed git, and Batman was a psychotic who was about to murder Superman because he figured there was a 1% chance he will turn evil one day.
Iyo. Your opinion isn’t shared by others.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 11:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Maybe, but JL wasn't at all enjoyable, so...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 12:49 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

For what's worth, JL had my interest in atleast few of the non-action scenes

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 01:52 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The characters were off, definitely. I think you could say that BvS was a (barely) more coherent movie than JL (especially the director's cut), but I got more enjoyment out of JL than I did BvS.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 03:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ But man that Directors cut, though more coherent, was a task to sit through.

And in either cut, the Flash coming from the future scene was just... so out of place...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 03:40 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

^ But man that Directors cut, though more coherent, was a task to sit through.

And in either cut, the Flash coming from the future scene was just... so out of place...

It made no sense because Snyder obviously had like 5 movies in mind but didn't set them up properly. The one good thing the director's cut did give us though, was make Superman a more integral part of the movie. Clark's investigating of Batman does improve it, imo, even if people will have different ideas of how much or how little.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 03:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I meant just the way that scene was paved in the film. It was out of nowhere, very out of place, and Bruce wakes up again.. Just strange.

Yeah true. In the theatrical cut, Superman isnt in it much. Its more of a Batman film.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 06:43 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

JL was a better made film then BvS. You can argue that BvS had more meme material then JL, which makes it more fun (you'd be right), but JL had a far more competent narrative and characterization then BvS.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 06:50 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

JL is like a 4, maybe licking the anus of 5 at best in regards to comic films. BvS is maybe a 2.5. I've only seen the theatrical, can't bring myself to watch it again even for the dcc version.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 08:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

JL had no enjoyable moments.

BvS at least had the Batman warehouse scene.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 10:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard Tom Cruise might get cast as a GL.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 10:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I heard that too, what a strange casting choice.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 10:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I really doubt he'd lower himself to be in a DCU movie, but who knows.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 11:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

They should cast Idris Elba as John Stewart in a GL film and not phuck it up before they add a GL to the JL roster.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 11:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do we have confirmation which GL?

Because Guy is the only one we want to see, but knowing DC, they'll give is G'nort or something.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 11:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
Because Guy is the only one we want to see

Speak for yourself you racist bigot. Team Stewart here!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 11:53 PM