KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 90 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

That is my best quality.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is my best quality.
You have no good qualities.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is a gift.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zack M
You're stuck in the past. laughing out loud

Cool let's talk the present then. Spidey vs Wonder Woman. Which was bigger?

JL vs Infinity War.. Who will win?

Civil War vs BvS.. Who won that?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Does Bigger automatically mean Better?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:10 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
simply trying to speak Golgo's language, since there is no other way of communicating with him.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:11 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Cool let's talk the present then. Spidey vs Wonder Woman. Which was bigger?

JL vs Infinity War.. Who will win?

Civil War vs BvS.. Who won that?

You know this. Wondy is bigger domestically, SM is bigger internationally.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

You know this. Wondy is bigger domestically, SM is bigger internationally.

SM is bigger internationally AND overall worldwide. As is GOTG.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You have small hands just like Trump does. Got ya, small handed bastard.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

SM is bigger internationally AND overall worldwide. As is GOTG.

But who is really bigger when WW is now selling more? wink

You ignore context,too.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:53 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

But who is really bigger when WW is now selling more? wink

You ignore context,too.

You keep changing the goal posts. It's too funny lol.

Yes WW is a big accomplishment for the DCEU. And the only thing they have going for them going into JL. Ironically you were the one who thought a Wonder Woman film pre-JL was a bad idea Lol. And that the merchandise won't sell well for a female character Lmao.

Whereas I was all along like "for the love of GOD at least do Wonder Woman before JL." And now all their JL success is going to ride off WW. To me it was kind of a no brainier given they needed a successful and original solo movie pre-JL, and WW is a Huge Iconic name.

You should get WB's DC Movie division to hire me. They'll do much better. You would lead them to complete failure.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:08 AM
Senor Cage

You keep changing the goal posts. It's too funny lol.

Yes WW is a big accomplishment for the DCEU. And the only thing they have going for them going into JL. Ironically you were the one who thought a Wonder Woman film pre-JL was a bad idea Lol. And that the merchandise won't sell well for a female character Lmao.

Whereas I was all along like "for the love of GOD at least do Wonder Woman before JL." And now all their JL success is going to ride off WW. To me it was kind of a no brainier given they needed a successful and original solo movie pre-JL, and WW is a Huge Iconic name.

You should get WB's DC Movie division to hire me. They'll do much better. You would lead them to complete failure.

You're talking about which is bigger this year, Wonder Woman or GOTG. You need to include everything and not just box office. I only brought up domestic, then you brought up world wide. If you want to get bigger, you take into account everything that a studio gets. It's that simple.

Wonder Woman is the biggest super hero movie this year, in the #1 market for movies, period.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:34 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
You have small hands just like Trump does. Got ya, small handed bastard.

Are you asking me to...TOUCH YOU QUANY

Cause Eww!!!!

And to use your Money Logic....to use it...Films like the Twilight and Bay Transformers Movies are "GOOD" because they made tons o de dirty Money??

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:00 AM
Darth Thor

You're talking about which is bigger this year, Wonder Woman or GOTG. You need to include everything and not just box office. I only brought up domestic, then you brought up world wide. If you want to get bigger, you take into account everything that a studio gets. It's that simple.

Wonder Woman is the biggest super hero movie this year, in the #1 market for movies, period.

lol it's the 3rd biggest superhero movie of the year. Will b down to 5th when all is done. Stop whining about it.

But keep backing WW, because she alone will b responsible for JL crossing the Billion mark (something Batman and Superman couldn't do together). And she's the DCEU's no 1 superhero now. She's their Iron Man.

Too bad you had no faith in her. You're lucky WB listened to reason on that one laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:57 AM
Senor Cage

She sells more than Iron Man and GOTG. But of course you won't take that into account. Studios don't rely on just BO.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Are you asking me to...TOUCH YOU QUANY

Cause Eww!!!!

And to use your Money Logic....to use it...Films like the Twilight and Bay Transformers Movies are "GOOD" because they made tons o de dirty Money??
We are arguing about success only not personal preference you brain dead retard. I enjoy marvel films and their characters unlike the putzs from the dceu. So quit with your other film nonsense. Those films were successful though the latest transformers did awful compared to past films. You're an idiot who uses green don't like a six year old.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

She sells more than Iron Man and GOTG. But of course you won't take that into account. Studios don't rely on just BO.
Hilarious thing is I stated WW was the best part of Batman v. Superman and I guess it turns out you didn't think so. You're just a brainless fanboy. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:17 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
We are arguing about success only not personal preference you brain dead retard. I enjoy marvel films and their characters unlike the putzs from the dceu. So quit with your other film nonsense. Those films were successful though the latest transformers did awful compared to past films. You're an idiot who uses green don't like a six year old.

So you fully agree with my point then....GOOD FOR YOU QUANY!!!!

eek!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:59 PM
Darth Thor

Of course I don't take that into account!

At least point me to the website which shows Wonder Woman movie merchandise selling more than Guardians movie merchandise WORLDWIDE.

Box office gross is the easiest to check and compare figures on which movie was bigger. And it's literally what every movie analyst compares.

Star Wars merchandise sells tremendously more than anything. Still Avatar is the biggest movie of all time, not Force Awakens. Merchandise is more about the popularity of the characters and the overall impact of the franchise. It's not a good contest between individual films.

You're getting ridiculous Golgo. Wonder Woman as ridiculously well as it has done, still lost lost the year to Spidey and Guardians. Stop whining and move one.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 28th, 2017 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:17 PM
Senor Cage

Of course I don't take that into account!

At least point me to the website which shows Wonder Woman movie merchandise selling more than Guardians movie merchandise WORLDWIDE.

Box office gross is the easiest to check and compare figures on which movie was bigger. And it's literally what every movie analyst compares.

Star Wars merchandise sells tremendously more than anything. Still Avatar is the biggest movie of all time, not Force Awakens. Merchandise is more about the popularity of the characters and the overall impact of the franchise. It's not a good contest between individual films.

You're getting ridiculous Golgo. Wonder Woman as ridiculously well as it has done, still lost lost the year to Spidey and Guardians. Stop whining and move one.

You're being too one dimensional. You need to include everything to judge if something was a success. Wonder woman topped GOTG.

And I did show you her WORLD WIDE sales. It was much bigger than GOTG. Do you know what GLOBAL sales means? Its right in this link, you just fail to read.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...oy-girl-toy-gap

Her sales are slightly below Avengers.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:05 PM