KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (IC)

The New TEEN TITANS! (IC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

Olli

Athena shot Oliver a look like he was being silly. "You're a Titan now. You have to show a little courage. Come Monday, you're going to need all the courage you can muster," she says, adding a sinister smile. Athena stretched her hand out toward Olli and gave him a second to brace himself before levitating him a few inches off the floor. "Now then. Let's begin. However, if you scream, you'll owe me 40 push ups first thing Monday morning," Athena says, still smiling diabolically.

Olli minutely shrunk back from the sneaky looking smile Athena was wearing. He had a feeling that he was about to get a crash course. When she grabbed his hand and started flying, he tightly shut his eyes but made sure that his mouth was shut, as well. There was no need for him to add anything extra to whatever she was planning for him tomorrow.

They were streaking across the bay. The only reason Olli knew was because he could feel the wind rushing past them along with the smell of the water. He also felt his face flapping like a dog's when it has it's head out of the window of a car. If he wasn't so terrified, he'd probably be laughing at himself.

*ARE WE ALMOST THERE YET,* he mentally shouted to Athena, though he didn't realize that he was. It was only a byproduct of how he would speak should he do so verbally.

Gregory

"Wow! 29! You're older than I first thought. Practically a fossil," Faith reply jokingly, taking the apron and tying it on....

Gregory dramatically placed his hand over his chest while throwing Faith another mock expression of surprise. "Ouch. That stung."

....Faith nodded to the taller man with excitement to show that she was ready to work hard. "Oh, yeah. We got this in the bag. Just try to keep up," she said while pumping her fist up, already claiming victory.

"Am I to believe that you're challenging me? An old fossil? Where is your sense of honor, young lady," Gregory smirked as the first few customers began to arrive.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 02:24 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
The pupils of Nova's eyes began to glow with almost a burning golden light. The intensity within her eyes was like her soul itself was on fire. Her body fully turned, looking onto Austin with a serious look now. As the wind began to blow, her hood and jacket would be blown around with it, as if loose. She placed the device into her jacket before closing both of her hands into fists. The veins within her hands could be seen with a flame running through them. Her body became tense. It was as if she was about to explode.

As the fire built up and came to a peak, she let it loose. Her arms swung out, unleashing all of it at once in a constant flow. A horrifyingly bright flame poured out from her arms that struck the walls of the wind and began causing a chain of explosions around them. As each chain link exploded, the pressure pushed past the two of them with an undeniable pressure.

The fire came out in such quantity that it began to spiral within the wind, creating a sort of 'burning tornado' inside of the gust. Its heat was radiating from the walls of the wind geyser, burning Austin's body as if he himself had walked into the fire. The flames themselves began to jump around, landing on the ground at his feet and over his clothing, beginning to burn them. It threatened to burn him alive at this rate, should he do nothing.
"ahhhhh" he yelled from the heat. He quickly used some spare wind to help him fly out of the fire tornado onto a safe building. "I get it now she must be a fire mage" he said under his breath as he watched the fire tornado circle her. "Wind mages usually have the advantage against fire users but I can tell you are no ordinary fire mage" he yelled at her. "Got to think fast" he kept telling himself, and then he thought of something. He bin grinning "let's see how well you do against an explosion" he then made the fire tornado get closer to her and made the fire combust. The blast was so powerful that it sent him off the roof. He would have fallen if he didn't used the wind to catch himself. During the blast he had screaming, like a loud cry of pain.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 02:31 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
"ahhhhh" he yelled from the heat. He quickly used some spare wind to help him fly out of the fire tornado onto a safe building. "I get it now she must be a fire mage" he said under his breath as he watched the fire tornado circle her. "Wind mages usually have the advantage against fire users but I can tell you are no ordinary fire mage" he yelled at her. "Got to think fast" he kept telling himself, and then he thought of something. He bin grinning "let's see how well you do against an explosion" he then made the fire tornado get closer to her and made the fire combust. The blast was so powerful that it sent him off the roof. He would have fallen if he didn't used the wind to catch himself. During the blast he had screaming, like a loud cry of pain.

"The mistake of a rookie is thinking types matter.." Nova whispered to herself as she watched through the debris and fire. As the wind had pressed in, her fire had pressed out causing it to combust with a chain of explosions inward toward her. As the explosions began to burst from around her, Nova dropped to her knee and struck the ground with a hard punch, unleashing a massive flash of fire from her arm into an outward dome that collided with the oncoming wind and explosive force. This caused a counter explosion that repelled the inward force, causing the explosive dome to expand out and tear a large crater in the ground while the explosive force followed Austin's descent. It caused the building he had fallen from to suddenly collapse onto him, seemingly crushing him under the very structure he meant to gain an advantage from.

As the explosion passed, Nova sat with crossed legs in the middle of the crater with several scratch marks over her from the counter explosive force she sent out. She looked around with a hint of curiosity at what the other Titan's might think should they find her there in such a state. Acknowledging that such things would look bad for her, Nova rose up to her feet in a hurry and began climbing out of the hole. While she did, she tried her best to put a leash on her thoughts.

After a few seconds, the girl managed to emerge from the pit, crawling into the alley between two crumbled structures. She looked back, raising a hand up to brush her hair back from her eyes to get a good look at any damage she caused. "Can I be blamed for the actions of a fool?" she thought for a moment, before closing her eyes and turning back from the debris. She began walking, soon disappearing as her heat signature had left the area, leaving Austin to his fate; whatever it may be.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 02:39 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

"Holy crap she really survived that?!?!?! Note to self don't **** with that chick." He then looked around seeing all the damage him and that girl had caused. "Ok I guess I got a little out of control, but that chick nearly burned my hand off so of course I was gonna be aggressive." He begin to walk back towards the skyscraper he was originally going to but on his way he couldn't stop thinking about that girl he met. "Ok so I've figured out she is no fire mage cause no fire mage is that powerful. Please do not let Athena be that powerful cause if she I'm screwed." He started to fly cause of his legs being tired and because he thought it be faster to get to the tower this way. He then started to think about that particular girl again "what was that last move she used I didn't think anyone was that powerful. Maybe one day I'll find out from her, and hopefully she doesn't try to kill me again."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 02:59 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Red X teleported into the scene a moment after the culprits had left. He had intended to continue his bid to interact with Ghost, but when the ground shuddered and the muffled rumble of an explosion sounded in the distance, he couldn't just ignore it. Not now, anyways, as a Titan. His eyes open wide at the destruction he sees, and narrow as his fists clench briefly. An entire building demolished along with another straining against its damaged foundation from a massive crater. The morning light caught on the shards of glass along the ground, creating a dazzlingly macabre display.

The rubble no doubt housed a number of trapped civilians, but there was nothing X could do about that. He didn't have Tech's cyber-enhance strength, or Athena telekinesis. The fire department would be by, but who knows who else might die in that time? He scoffs, turning his back to the rubble and walking towards the still standing building while muttering under his breath, "What a drag".

He turns his head to look at the crater that damaged the foundation of the building, his eyes narrowing again as he studies the walls of the hole. They were unnaturally smooth, as if the concrete had just been melted away. X shakes his head with a mirthless laugh, and jumps over the crater into the opening made into the building, some bystanders looking around in shock, rooted to the spot until the black clad young man lands in front of them. He start leading the group out to the emergency exits, and when they were all clear he walked out of the alley to look at the crater again. "So the hothead's back in town..."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 05:04 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

"Clive!" The man exclaimed authoritatively. "If you leave, you will be regarded as a deserter... and an enemy." Clive stopped in response to the agitated speech. "Everyone here calls you 'friend'; don't let that change now." He pleaded.

"Think whatever you want of me; I don't care anymore!" Clive spoke softly, but with detectably serious tone. He aggressively tore away his tags before tossing them aside and resuming his leave.

Clive woke drearily from his memory. He had been well rested, but he was tired mentally. He had yet to gain his full bearings, and joining yet another team ignited thoughts and feelings of concern and regret. Would his presence among these few doom them to a similar fate? Would they be who he hoped them to? He didn't even know these people, he still cared enough that he didn't want to be a negative consequence to them. He believed such to be the mindset of nobility.

He got to his feet and headed to the showers, taking his time with the routine he had previously missed this morning. He decided to simply leave his shirt off since he felt more comfortable that way, and it probably needed to be cleaned regardless. Not to mention he should probably get another uniform. When entering the main hall, he would notice the presence of no one, but he would find that breakfast had been made. He took a reasonable amount of everything and awaited Athena's return. Her extrasensory would likely pick up that something had been bothering Clive.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 06:36 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

"Later Hero..." Katarina says teporting up to the top of the building and watched as Red X departed. "Guess they'll let anyone join the titans...what a joke." Katarina takes her leave of the area but hears a chain of explosions. They were in a rougher part of the city where most crimes happen, so it wouldn't be unheard of if two losers were trying to test their powers against each other but it wasn't any of her business so she went on her marry way. Although, Red nerd did say something interesting, beating up "tough" guys for no reason sounded fun, besides she didn't have any jobs today and the Mad Mod were pretty close.

Athena couldn't help but laugh at Oliver's distress ~Yeah we're close.~ She was enjoying this way too much then she cared to admit, however, her fun would have to be but on hold as an explosion would go off in the city. ~Sorry Olli looks like we're going to have to take a detour~ she explains. Athena lands near Red X and sets Oliver on his feet nearby the adjacent building Red X was assisting people from. "Hey, did you catch what happened?" She asked sweeping the area for bodies under the debris in case there was anyone in the newly fallen building. "Good, I don't think anyone was in the building." She reports, however there were people close by that looked as if they caught a bit of the force off the explosion. Athena noted the area was still really hot mostly from a meta human with fire abilities.

Faith smiled at Gregory then turned her attention to the costumers, they were regulars that ordered the same thing every time she saw them so it was easy to guess what they wanted before they even got to the counter. Faith was happy to work in a place like this with regulars that could say give me the usual, it was like a cafe on a TV show.

Matt continued to try to stay awake so he could eat more bacon.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 09:59 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Olli

~Sorry, Olli. Looks like we're going to have to take a detour,~ she explained. Athena landed near Red X and set Oliver on his feet, near the adjacent building Red X was assisting people from. "Hey, did you catch what happened," she asked....

While Athena was trying to get the scoop from Red X, Olli began inspecting the area. There was a large crater between the two nearest buildings and Olli surmised that there used to be a building here, as well. Taking greater note of the damage around the area, he concluded that something blew up the building, though he didn't know what.

When he made his way back over to Athena and Red X, who was still helping people out of the damaged building, he saw slashes on the side of it. That's strange, he thought to himself. What would cause that, he continued as he looked back to the other building and could barely make out similar slashes on its side, too.

"Hey, Athena. Check this out," he said, pointing to the large slash. "Would this be considered a clue or something? The building over there has a few others like it, also. They don't look normal. Maybe it has something to do with what happened to the building that used to be where that crater is."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 11:15 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

"Well I'm finally here" Austin looked up and saw just how large it was. "Well this brings up one question" he thought to himself "who lives here and why is it shaped like a T?" Austin begin to fly upwards onto the ceiling of the tower and when he reached the top he could feel how strong the wind was up there. He let it blow around him as though he was being baptized in it. "If I would have girl in these conditions I probably would have actually had done something to get and of her just brushing off my attacks." Austin then saw some firetrucks heading towards the area he and Nova had fought. "Huh, I was hoping that I would stay away from that area just in case any witnesses saw me, but I can't live with myself if anyone gets hurt." He then thought long and hard about one thing "where was this side of me when I made that fire tornado go off like a fire cracker? Well its all in the past now." He then started flying as fast as he could towards the battle ground he had just recently came from. When he arrived there were 3 people that caught his eye examing something. He flew back down to the ground and yelled at them "hey what are you guys doing here its dangerous to be around here." They each looked back one at a time, however when the girl had turned around his eyes widened and the wind around him went out of control blowing at high speeds that made Austin shiver cause how cold it was making it. He had glued his eyes on her and balled his fist up "its you" he said with an unpleasant voice. "Athena Justice."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2014 06:18 AM
God Cloth Seiya

(repost ignore the one above)

"Ah, my body feels so exhausted. I really need to get back in shape, heck I'm so tired that I can barely even concentrate on flying." Austin begin to fly back down grabbing his side and found a bench he could sit on. "God i'm a mess" he looked at his clothes and saw them being torn up and covered with blood and dust. Despite this Austin could only think about the girl he had saw and what raw power she had. "I hope one day I can be that strong. Heck I might have even found a teacher if she isn't still mad at me and trying to kill me." Austin looked around just realizing he was in a park and saw how beautiful it was, he just sat in amazement from how beautiful it was. He laughed a little to himself "I've really gone soft over these last few years. This never used to get to me but now...its like the world I once knew has changed all around me." Austin looked over and had saw a couple girls looking at him and giggling. Austin looked away and started wondering "I wonder what there laughing at? Probably because of how I look right now." Austin began to hold his side again "I probably should go to the hospital but there were probably witnesses there that saw me and I'm pretty sure people that got injured in our little fight are in a hospital right now and if I walk in its game over for me." Austin began to rise still feeling a sharp pain in his side "well better hurry towards that tower" he began to rise once again and started flying back on the course he had set. "Huh I should also find a place to stay to if im going to be here for a while."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 01:34 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Hey, did you catch what happened?"

"Just got here myself, fearless leader." Red X said in passing as Athena arrived. He ducked back into the back into the building a moment after to check for stragglers, and paused as he heard Ollie speak up.

"Hey, Athena. Check this out. Would this be considered a clue or something? The building over there has a few others like it, also. They don't look normal. Maybe it has something to do with what happened to the building that used to be where that crater is."

"Kid's got a good eye," he mused to himself with a chuckle as he disappeared further into the damaged building.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 05:39 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Athena scowled at Red's sarcastic remark, she wasn't sure but he reminded her of someone that also got under her skin easily, however she quickly pushed her anger aside. "Indeed this is a good clue you found Olli, I wonder what could have done this," she says tracing the cut with her finger and noted how clean it was. She looked deep in thought but the roar of sirens snapped her out of it. "Red X can handle this for now, lets get you home before it gets too late." Athena says before levitating herself then slowly began to lift Oliver.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 07:09 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

null

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 08:41 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Olli smiled inwardly at the praise he received from Athena but that didn't satiate the questions he had about the markings. Maybe he would be able to work on it at a later date if it wasn't figured out by then. For now, he tightly shut his eyes as Athena once again lifted him skyward and shot towards his home.

He started thinking of the way to his house and was hoping Athena was able to pick that up from him since she'd never been there before. He used that to distract himself from all of the wind that was careening over his body from flight. He didn't realize that he was in front of his house until Athena cleared her throat.

"Oh. I didn't realize we were here," Olli said as he straightened his clothes. He was trying to show that he had his fear of flying under control but that all went to heck when he asked her if she wanted to come in and his voice cracked.

Laughing, Athena replied, "Nah. I have to get back to the Tower. I really want to make sure Matt is okay."

"And what about Red X? Doesn't he need some kind of assistance?"

"I don't think so," she quipped. She looked as if she were thinking about something. "I didn't sense anyone one else in the building and I'm sure he can handle the authorities. That or simply disappear before anyone can question him like he always does." Her eyes quickly flashed as she said this and Olli started thinking that Athena and Red X were destined to have a "conversation" someday.

"But you need to get inside and tell your parents that you'll be moving. I doubt that's something that I need or want to experience if they anything like you say they are." She floated up into the sky and left Olli with a mental message. *Let me know when you're ready to come back to the Tower. I'll come and get you. Good luck.*

And with that, the psychic was off and Olli was standing in front of his house all by himself, racking his brain for how he was going to tell his parent that he was going to go stay with super powered teenagers. He sucked in his breath as he made it to the door decided that he was just going to do it. There was no reason to put it off.

He opened the door and walked in. His parents were watching television in the living room. They both looked at him as he walked in and sat on the couch next to his dad.

Letting out a big breath, he started. "Mom. Dad. I have to tell you something...."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 10:14 PM
starryknight

Athena flew back to the tower hoping that Matt was in bed and already feeling better with the healing gun that Oliver gave Serena-Bot before they left the tower. The teen pondered over the markings and the explosion, no bomb could have left those kinds of cuts, whatever it was it came from two different sources, however she wouldn't know for sure until further investigation was done.

Over the bay she could see her home come into view, she couldn't help but smile seeing the tower and her home, she had never knew a place she would consider home until now and her family was growing more and more each day. A person came into view close to the tower flying over the bay getting closer to the barrier, she sped up and was in front of the boy in seconds. "Do not travel any closer to the island, there is a barrier in place that block you from entrance. If you have business with the Titans, I am their leader, Athena Justice."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2014 10:50 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Austin's eyes widened seeing the figure in front of him. "Athena Justice?" His voice sounded plain, having no emotion in it.

The wind went into a frenzy circling around them. Austin was about to attack when an idea popped into his head. Okay, the murderer of your family is standing right in front of you and this is the time to take your revenge, he thought to himself. However, if she's anything like the fire girl I met, I'm dead. It be best to get on her good side for now and figure out any weaknesses she has.

Austin began to calm the wind and stayed that way himself before saying, "Pardon me, Miss Athena. My name is Austin Butcher and I was just passing by. I've been sent here on a mission to find a murderer and bring her to justice." He then clear his throat and continued. "So far the suspect.....hasn't been found and I was just looking for a place to stay."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 01:39 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

As the explosions began to burst from around her, Nova dropped to her knee and struck the ground with a hard punch, unleashing a massive flash of fire from her arm into an outward dome that collided with the oncoming wind and explosive force. This caused a counter explosion that repelled the inward force, causing the explosive dome to expand out and tear a large crater in the ground while the explosive force followed Austin's descent. It caused the building he had fallen from to suddenly collapse onto him, seemingly crushing him under the very structure he meant to gain an advantage from.

As the explosion passed, Nova sat with crossed legs in the middle of the crater with several scratch marks over her from the counter explosive force she sent out. She looked around with a hint of curiosity at what the other Titan's might think should they find her there in such a state. Acknowledging that such things would look bad for her, Nova rose up to her feet in a hurry and began climbing out of the hole. While she did, she tried her best to put a leash on her thoughts.

After a few seconds, the girl managed to emerge from the pit, crawling into the alley between two crumbled structures. She looked back, raising a hand up to brush her hair back from her eyes to get a good look at any damage she caused before closing her eyes and turning back from the debris. She began walking, soon disappearing as her heat signature had left the area.

The image on the screen paused on the empty street, camera monitor flickering from the light damage taken by the firebrand's defense. Red X rewound the footage a few times, watching the short encounter with a gloved hand on his chin. He didn't know who the other guy was, but his hunch had been right when it came to Nova. The fact that Snow wasn't with her surprised him, but he figured that could be a question he asked her directly. "In any case, don't need this kind of publicity," X said to himself. He ejected the flash drive plugged into the security server after ensuring the video was downloaded and erased the hard drive. He heard sirens in the distance, and kicked off the swivel chair, standing up while rolling across the floor and stepping out of the security area. His image distorted as he punched the teleporter, vanishing from the now empty building as a gas line ruptured, destroying that portion of it.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 02:17 AM
starryknight

Athena took notice of the wind changing suddenly and felt it had cruel intent behind it, however, the wind changed as the boy spoke again something was not at all right. The telepath was more then curious now, this wind weaver was indeed looking for someone she could tell, however, the rest of what he said seemed force like the change of wind. Athena stared at the boy for a moment before speaking.

"Hmm...why not speak your true mind, I suppose it doesn't matter really, I am a telepath and to me you are an open book. However I'll let you play your games but know I'm no fool." She explains her eyes were void of emotion. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you wont believe me when I say I'm not the drone you are looking for?"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 02:44 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Words were racing through the air, an incapacitated Nova seems to be struggling with closed eyes.

I'll always be there for you
You need to stop worrying
I love you
We'll do this together

The words became faster. Nova's body began to heat up. Her anger rose.

Nova
We were meant to be here
My sister is coming

Her breaths seemed short. Rushed. Begging to shatter.

We'll run then
I told you don't worry
Look out!
Take my hand!

"SNOW!!!" Nova's eyes suddenly opened, appearing devastated. Her hand had come out, as if reaching for something though... nothing was there. She was covered in sweat, drenched in it. Her back was to the wall of the movie theater, though she was in the alley to avoid the sight of others. Though she appeared to be standing, she had also appeared to be sleeping while against the wall. After a second or two, she stepped away from it, holding her chest. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. Not only that, but her mind. She seemed to be unable to think too clearly. No doubt a side effect of her nightmare. She shook off the trembling, before she began to walk a few steps. Her hand moved from her chest to her head, trying to clear her mind again. Nightmares. Nova began to walk from the theater and through the alley ways, hoping to make some sense from her mind. To discover her next move.

"Yeah, yeah. For real bro, it's like.." The sight of a gang came upon Nova quickly. As she was preparing to enter onto the main street again, from a different exit then the one before.. no doubt to avoid her old comrades or that boy again, she found herself walking through the den of fools. They quickly took sight of her, like monkeys in the zoo when a child comes to visit them. The hand on her head slid back and she took her hood, raising it over her head as if to shield herself from their stupidity. "Well well well, look what we got here boyz. A little girl who thinks she's too good for us." The group laughed. Like she figured, a group of monkeys. A male with a white beater and a side ways hat hopped off a table and approached the girl, before she came to a complete stop. The group began to circle around her as their leader, the man in the white beater, took out a cigarette and began to light it with a strange looking lighter. The gang seemed fairly large to her. Despite this, as she raised her head to look at them, she gave them an uninterested blink. Their numbers were the only thing they had going for them. "Hey, I'm talkin' to you wo--" With a flinch, the cigarette suddenly sparked with larger amounts of flames, causing some of the boys to stumble back as it nearly burned the leaders face. He took a few steps forward afterward and pushed the girl. He had no idea how much trouble he was in now.

"Oh I see, we got us one of them freaks here! Boys! Let's show this little girl what we think of freaks!" The stage was set. Nova suddenly found herself setting up her personal stage much like Snow did. She smiled at the thought before a fist came toward her. She ducked it forward and caught the males arm. Nova tugged on him, pulling his arm over her shoulder with her left before giving a hard right to his face and sending him flying back. The others paused for a moment, before they then came in. The fight had begun. Nova slipped to the side of another punch, striking twice with her elbow into the attackers side before delivering a sweep and roundhouse kick to his gut to send him into two of his friends. Another came behind her and hooked her arms, putting her into a full nelson, though she kicked off the ground and flipped over him, making him take the two incoming strikes before falling on top of him with two knees onto his chest hard. A certain flare was about her. Though Nova did not use her power against them, it was as if fire itself was displayed by her style. She pulled out of his grip and leaned left of an oncoming knife attack, then to the right before pushing up onto her feet and moving around him. As Nova stepped behind the knife wielder, he turned to stab at her but his blade met the wall, where Nova took the back of his head and slammed it into the hard structure. Two more, one grabbing each of her arms as another came in. Nova jumped, feet to the wall, then kicked off to flip over his head before she pulled both of her holders off their feet. While in the air, she struck one of them in the jaw with the heel of her shoe and delivered a punch with her now free hand to the others face, though as that hand was also free'd she grappled the male and threw him through the air into his friend, sending them both against the wall. She landed with style before turning toward the others, raising a hand to show her stance, preparing to fight more. As some of the others began to get up, she grunted once before they all suddenly got up and began to flee. Nova held her stance until almost all of them were gone. If Snow were here...

After a second or two, Nova let out a sigh. She was both irritated and relieved, before she began thinking to herself. Had it been Athena here... That moron doesn't know how to open a door without her powers. The fire brand almost smiled at her joke before she began to walk. But something was strange. One of the people not unconscious was still there. Nova looked at him, strangely confused by his continued presence. "It's not wise to stick around here." .... He did not reply. "Did you not hear me?" Nova approached the male, preparing to speak to him more directly when all of a sudden a blade pierced out from his arm and it was swung toward her at razor speeds. Her eyes widened, realizing that this was no normal person. To have a blade come from their arm like this... Nova leaned back and arched under the swing, then side stepped another oncoming strike before sending a quick three strikes into his chest. Upon her third strike, she heard something crack -- though it wasn't bone. She stepped back to investigate. To her surprise, as she looked upon the man, sparks came from his chest where her fist had impacted. No, he wasn't a normal human. He wasn't a human at all.

Nova brought up both hands and waved them off once as fire sparked out from her flesh like water washing off her hands after soaking them. She prepared to take on the machine like man before a new development arose. A sudden ring filled the air as he seemed to let out a call, that began shaking Nova's ear drums, as if they were preparing to burst. She held the side of her head in pain, stumbling backward. As the sound finally came to a stop, she rose her head to look. She heard something above her and with the flare of her fire, she made a backward leap with flames trailing from her body. More men, exactly like him, had fallen from the sky and crashed onto the ground before Nova.

"... Friends of yours..?" The girl was both unimpressed but utterly thrown off. With no more words to exchange, the bots began to run at her and she at them. It began with a swift right jab toward the first, but he side stepped and swung at her. She ducked and rolled past him, to come up behind the bot with a swift hook -- but she was too late as another was on her, catching her fist and striking her face with the other arm, it knocked the girl back. He moved faster then a human too. They were fast.. and strong. She got back up and went at them again, sweeping the one that struck her before her left arm set off a slight flare, she prepared to hook him and send him into the ground before her leg was caught and she was pulled off the ground. Two of the bots quickly came from both sides of her and struck her in the ribs, causing her to gasp in pain before she was flung across the air toward the wall. She landed quickly before even coming in contact with the wall, but they were on her again. Their speed was impressive. Two blades came at her, forcing her to duck, then come at them with a full burning body slam, which seemed to distort two or three of them at first, before two came to her sides to restrain her arms. She managed to pull loose, but met a fist to her face, sending her harshly through the air and into the wall to the sound of a crash as she broke through it. Dust and debris took to the air quickly.

The bots seemed to come together in almost a circle, watching the hole that Nova had made with her crash. A few seconds went by to no sound, before slowly a figure rose up in the cloud of smoke. As it cleared, the fire brand came forth, a few scratches and cuts over her with some tearing upon her clothing. She seemed no worse, as she walked between the lot of them. Nova seemed to jest at the idea of losing to this group, curious what would happen. She looked straight ahead as her left hand seemed to pet over her right wrist.

"It's funny.. What do you think will happen?" The girl questioned one of the bots. It seemed to respond to her finally in a lower monotone voice.

"When we defeat you?" It said. Nova smirked, as fire began to run through her veins again.

"No..." Suddenly the grass beneath her began to burn on its own as a deep crimson glow burned through her flesh. "When I show your mangled corpses to your leader.."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 12:32 PM
The Big O
The Original O

IGNORE

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 06:40 PM