KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Denton Van Zan Vs. the Wood-chipper from Fargo

Denton Van Zan Vs. the Wood-chipper from Fargo
Started by: focus4chumps

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (137): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Denton Van Zan Vs. the Wood-chipper from 'fargo'

van zan, master of diving into things and dying vs. the wood-chipper from fargo.

fight takes place in the roman colosseum. bloodlust is on for both (meaning of course that van zan is rage-contemplating suicide and the woodchipper is set to it's highest speed)

who wins?

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Last edited by Impediment on May 28th, 2014 at 06:47 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:13 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Van Zan tips the woodchipper over and leaves

/thread

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:19 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

no way would van zan settle for such a punk move.

he'd take on the woodchipper to the face like a badass..

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:22 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

If he's going up against the woodchipper like he did the Alpha Dragon, he'd pwn. He'd just tear it up with his axe. A woodchipper isn't a 40 foot flying fire breathing anthropophagic lizard.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:31 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

like a badass

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by focus4chumps on Feb 19th, 2013 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:36 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah such well thought out tacticry. Man it really makes ya go "Nice one Van Zan!!!!! Kudos to you. Massive balls. Now...whats the hattrick gonna be..?!??!?"

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:48 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Good thing that's not what Zan's going to do.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:48 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah such well thought out tacticry. Man it really makes ya go "Nice one Van Zan!!!!! Kudos to you. Massive balls. Now...whats the hattrick gonna be..?!??!?"

typical shortsightedness.

you see, van zan would dive into the woodchipper (like a badass) to distract it so that quinn can sneak up and cut the motor.

van zan wins

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:52 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Whatever. You seem to think everyone is stupid enough to equate a 40 ft flying dragon with a wood-chipper. It's obvious you are biased and this is a butthurt thread. I'm outtie.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:59 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, a butthurt thread would be a thread Van Zan can't win, eg Van Zan vs Forest Gump. Anyhow, your crying aside.

The combination of his skull and axe would probably stall the wood chipper after he chooses to dive into it like a "badass", so Van Zan would win the same way he won in RoF.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 19th, 2013 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 04:52 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Zan wins. This thread further demonstrates even saddie's freinds are butthurt from Zan's stomp of McClane.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 01:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

but i agree. smile

Originally posted by focus4chumps
van zan would dive into the woodchipper (like a badass) to distract it so that quinn can sneak up and cut the motor.

van zan wins

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 02:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by focus4chumps
but i agree. smile
I am not amused.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 02:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

So technically Quinn wins.
(Unless the aim/qualifier was to provide the chipper with a wooden-acting snack.) Very appropriate.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:00 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
So technically Quinn wins.
(Unless the aim/qualifier was to provide the chipper with a wooden-acting snack.) Very appropriate.
You can't stand it that Zan is just better than McClane. It must keep you up at night. Zan wins.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:06 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm sorry, but mcclane has nothing to do with the topic. this is a serious discussion and i would appreciate that you either respect it or post somewhere else. thanks smile

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 04:33 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

LOL F4C. Your butthurt is as transparent as glass

Also Reign of Fire is on FX at this moment (coincidence, or is God stalking us?...) You guys have obviously never seen the film. Van Zan's as much of a beast as the dragons.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 05:10 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm outtie.

for a second i thought you stopped caring. love

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 05:12 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I left my condom in your rectum. I had to retrieve it.

Also the only reason Van Zan died was so he could get the dragon into position. Circumstances most definitely do not apply here, unless you have the mindset of a 1 month old. Van Zan tips the woodchipper over and walks away /thread.

Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Feb 19th, 2013 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 05:14 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
I left my condom in your rectum. I had to retrieve it.

interesting turn in conversation. are those sexy muscly van zan posing scenes getting you hot and bothered?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 05:16 PM