KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Unicron Vs John Mcclane, Korben Dallas, Joe Colton (G.I.Joe), and Butch(pulp fiction)

Unicron Vs John Mcclane, Korben Dallas, Joe Colton (G.I.Joe), and Butch(pulp fiction)
Started by: focus4chumps

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unicron Vs John Mcclane, Korben Dallas, Joe Colton (G.I.Joe), and Butch(pulp fiction)

Unicron vs the 4 horsemen of the McPocalypse.

donned in exo-suits and after their ship was casually nommed by unicron, they end up in unicron's smelt-o-matic chamber when they manage to escape the death-conveyor. unicron is alerted to their escape. there is no matrix.

[begin trainwreck]

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:52 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Unicron Vs John Mcclane, Korben Dallas, Joe Colton (G.I.Joe), and Butch(pulp fiction)

I'm going to wait until I see the new GI:Joe. So I'm well versed in all four Bruces.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:35 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

well as a start, and to be fair to the haters, we'll put him at butch's level for now (unrealistic since he's essentially the original supersoldier of that universe, but it may prevent certain butthurt dwellers from screaming in their pillows.) when the film canon alters that, then so be it.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:38 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Unicron may be fu**ed here.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:08 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

well perhaps unicron will receive assistance from the exo-gimpers.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:10 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Nice thread Unicron's internal defenses still tear them apart.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:22 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

based on your misinformed and baseless speculation/thread

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:29 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by focus4chumps
based on your misinformed and baseless speculation/thread
Based on the fact there isn't anything they can do to beat Unicron.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

just how many times of repeating the same fallacious opinion do you feel is enough to alter facts and evidence?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:10 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

just how many times of repeating the same fallacious opinion do you feel is enough to alter facts and evidence?
It's not fallacious, its logical. There is nothing they can do to a Planet sized Transformer. They aren't more powerful or better than the group that was in there and going to die.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:15 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank you again for your baseless and misinformed opinion. and thank you for your all your future postings of the same baseless and misinformed opinion. smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:41 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

thank you again for your baseless and misinformed opinion. and thank you for your all your future postings of the same baseless and misinformed opinion. smile
They are not baseless not misinformed facts. smile

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:51 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Newjak
Nice thread Unicron's internal defenses still tear them apart.

Ummmm and where was Unicron's internal pinchers shown tearing anyone apart?

Oh, absolutely nowhere whatsoever, you say?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:59 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Ummmm and where was Unircron's pinchers shown tearing anyone apart?

dont bother. every time his points are shot down, out come the tapshoes.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 05:00 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ummmm and where was Unicron's internal pinchers shown tearing anyone apart?

Do you think they are incapable of such a thing?

dont bother. every time his points are shot down, out come the tapshoes.
You keep trying but honestly I don't care. You're wrong on topics that have been discussed and haven't shot down anything.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 05:04 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Against 4 exosuited Willises? Sure, judging by:

A) How easily they are dispatched.

B) There aren't everywhere

c) They demonstrated no ability on contact to tear anything apart.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 05:29 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

you should have switched butch with frank moses

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 05:44 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Against 4 exosuited Willises? Sure, judging by:

A) How easily they are dispatched.

B) There aren't everywhere

c) They demonstrated no ability on contact to tear anything apart.
Yup you've got nothing like I thought. There is nothing keeping them from tearing things apart other than you don't want them to.

The pincers tear the willises to pieces.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 05:45 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank you for yet more "MY BASELESS OPINION IS FINAL/THREAD" troll spam

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 06:21 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Newjak
Yup you've got nothing like I thought. There is nothing keeping them from tearing things apart other than you don't want them to.

The pincers tear the willises to pieces.

Yes you did think nothing. I agree:
I just posted 3 very good and valid points.

There is nothing to show that they tear things apart no matter how hard you want them to.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 06:51 PM