KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Unicron Vs John Mcclane, Korben Dallas, Joe Colton (G.I.Joe), and Butch(pulp fiction)

Unicron Vs John Mcclane, Korben Dallas, Joe Colton (G.I.Joe), and Butch(pulp fiction)
Started by: focus4chumps

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yes you did think nothing. I agree:
I just posted 3 very good and valid points.

There is nothing to show that they tear things apart no matter how hard you want them to.
No you didn't. One them relies of them never touching the Willises that's not an inability to tear someone apart, that is just lacking the opportunity.

The middle one is a possibility but we know they are around a lot of places.

The third one is just you saying well obviously since they didn't show it so they can't. They obviously possess the ability to tear apart if they so choose to based on the way they are designed.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 07:20 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, but again: baseless speculation is not evidence.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 07:32 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by focus4chumps
ok, but again: baseless speculation is not evidence.
Once again you try to hard.

It's not baseless, it's based on physics and the design of the pinchers.

And the Bruce's are still inferior to the team that was in the movie and getting overwhelmed.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 07:35 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

So how again are these 4 exosuited Bruce's going to defeat Unicron? They don't have the matrix, so for those saying that they'll win... well, how exactly are they going to do it?

I doubt they can do any better than the Tranformers that were in Unicron.

Human in Exosuit << Transformer

Plus you have Galvatron waiting inside Unicron somewhere, and I don't think even 4 of them can handle Galvatron.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 08:06 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

here newjack. more hypothesis-damning visual evidence. when you dance around it, try mixing it up this time. salsa? oh wait, the tango!

(please log in to view the image)

so much for blaster-arm-size gimping.

shall we proceed to more reasonable discussion or shall we continue kicking that dead horse?

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Last edited by focus4chumps on Mar 27th, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 11:54 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Newjak
No you didn't. One them relies of them never touching the Willises that's not an inability to tear someone apart, that is just lacking the opportunity.

The middle one is a possibility but we know they are around a lot of places.

The third one is just you saying well obviously since they didn't show it so they can't. They obviously possess the ability to tear apart if they so choose to based on the way they are designed.

Nope (A) ties in with (B) and (C) especially as they were shootable, and evadable, like blasting through a wall and the subsequent massive flood providing escape for example... (which also showed how fragile the innards of Unicron are, (in conjunction with being able to throw Galvatron through him, and things like the amount of damage that Arcee, and the Dinobots inflicted, along with Quintesson ships through the eye, and being made of materials that Daniel's exosuit could shoot through, like that Vat cover rod etc)

(B) They were shown in one place and one place only..
So we cannot safely assume that they are about a lot of places.

(C) Which is my perfectly reasonable reaction to you attributing feats like shredding opponents to something not even remotely shown to be able to do that.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 28th, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 12:29 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Nope (A) ties in with (B) and (C) especially as they were shootable, and evadable, like blasting through a wall and the subsequent massive flood providing escape for example... (which also showed how fragile the innards of Unicron are, (in conjunction with being able to throw Galvatron through him, and things like the amount of damage that Arcee, and the Dinobots inflicted, along with Quintesson ships through the eye, and being made of materials that Daniel's exosuit could shoot through, like that Vat cover rod etc)

(B) They were shown in one place and one place only..
So we cannot safely assume that they are about a lot of places.

(C) Which is my perfectly reasonable reaction to you attributing feats like shredding opponents to something not even remotely shown to be able to do that.

troll!!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 06:02 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Galvatron getting thrown took an incredible amount of force only possible due to Hot Rod's transformation into Rodimus Prime. Which is proven considering Galvatron was soaring through space for months before crash landing in a lava pit on a planet some distance away from Unicron.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 08:00 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

and what of a mere pistol cracking open unicron's...bladder? (whatever that water container was.) a fluke? doesnt count? super-duper-megatron-raping pistol?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 08:06 PM
KingD19

Weak spot perhaps. I dunno. I'm not denying it happened, because that'd be silly. Just like saying, "Oh, we only saw internal defenses in this one spot, so he must not have any anywhere else, despite him being bigger than most known planets and only a few parts are shown due to it being a movie with time constraints!!" Especially since when Perceptor and a few other Autobots shrunk to miscroscopic size and went inside Megatron, he had internal defenses as well.

But the fact of the matter is that in pretty much every iteration of comics/movies/cartoons/video games that involve Unicron, the only way to defeat him is the Autobot Matrix of Leadership, or being attacked head on by his brother, Primus, who is actually a transformed Cybertron.

So while he may be able to be damaged, he certainly can't be stopped or destroyed without it. In some continuities he can even heal damage done to him in moments.

And are you stating you don't believe Hot Rod evolving into Rodiums gave him a massive power boost? Despite Optimus' "spirit" telling him to arise and take on the mantle of Prime(which always makes a person strong), him becoming visibly larger and more menacing looking, him being able to easily overpower Galvatron when the weaker form of Megatron was sonning him in the beginning of the movie. And Galvatron hurtling through space uncontrollably for months before a planet's gravity well finally caught him.

Last edited by KingD19 on Mar 28th, 2013 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 08:16 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Weak spot perhaps. I dunno. I'm not denying it happened, because that'd be silly.

right. because it was on screen and there for all to see. one would have to be a troll or complete drooling idiot to deny it.

Just like saying, "Oh, we only saw internal defenses in this one spot, so he must not have any anywhere else, despite him being bigger than most known planets and only a few parts are shown due to it being a movie with time constraints!!"

nice false equivalency. equating the simple acknowledgment of blatant fact with you blindly assuming 'known unknowns'. laughing out loud nice try mr. rumsfeld.

Especially since when Perceptor and a few other Autobots shrunk to miscroscopic size and went inside Megatron, he had internal defenses as well.

But the fact of the matter is that in pretty much every iteration of comics/movies/cartoons/video games that involve Unicron, the only way to defeat him is the Autobot Matrix of Leadership, or being attacked head on by his brother, Primus, who is actually a transformed Cybertron.

how utterly irrelevant. thank you

So while he may be able to be damaged, he certainly can't be stopped or destroyed without it. In some continuities he can even heal damage done to him in moments.

baseless pontification and non-canon wasting of time.

And are you stating you don't believe Hot Rod evolving into Rodiums gave him a massive power boost?

...which enabled him to throw galvatron? certainly.

...which just barely crossed your baseless arbitrary threshold of unicron's structural tolerance? what clownishness.

Despite Optimus' "spirit" telling him to arise and take on the mantle of Prime(which always makes a person strong), him becoming visibly larger and more menacing looking, him being able to easily overpower Galvatron when the weaker form of Megatron was sonning him in the beginning of the movie. And Galvatron hurtling through space uncontrollably for months before a planet's gravity well finally caught him.

this has nothing at all to do with unicron's internal strengths/weaknesses

boy you sure type a lot for not having made a single valid standing point.

Last edited by focus4chumps on Mar 28th, 2013 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 08:29 PM
KingD19

And all you do is call bs and insult posters who don't agree with you. So I doubt anything you say can be held valid. Point is, Unicron wins, despite you thinking he doesn't. Have a nice day.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 08:38 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

what a surprise.

once again your house of cards blows over and once again its "waaaaaah u troll!!! i'm still right!!!" *rage quit*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 08:43 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

and what of a mere pistol cracking open unicron's...bladder? (whatever that water container was.) a fluke? doesnt count? super-duper-megatron-raping pistol?
Considering the size of Unicron the damage Arcee actually did to him is marginal at best.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 11:12 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh right. thanks for bringing up arcee's pistol.

...oh wait you didnt see what you did and will go on ignoring the above posted visual evidence of scale which blow apart your speculation on the exosuit blaster arm scale (based on wishes and seeming ignorance of 3 point perspective).

just *whoops* dodged it. nice bro thumb up

well you can just scroll up if you feel like behaving like a grown-up and see for yourself....again. after all i cannot quote my own post or that means i conceited. just ask quanchina

Last edited by focus4chumps on Mar 28th, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 11:55 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

oh right. thanks for bringing up arcee's pistol.

...oh wait you didnt see what you did and will go on ignoring the above posted visual evidence of scale which blow apart your speculation on the exosuit blaster arm scale (based on wishes and seeming ignorance of 3 point perspective).

just *whoops* dodged it. nice bro thumb up

well you can just scroll up if you feel like behaving like a grown-up and see for yourself....again. after all i cannot quote my own post or that means i conceited. just ask quanchina
I did ignore it because they are basically the same pictures you have continuously posted and they honestly don't show what you think they do. I just figured by now everyone who has actually decided to be involved wit these talks will have seen the arguments so there really isn't much point in constantly correcting you.

But I will do it one more time. Basically those pictures show Arcee's pistol is roughly the size of her forearm with a little bit of her hand added on, and that her forearm plus hand is roughly the size of the Exo's arm definitely over half of it.

I don't know what else to say. Your evidence really isn't evidence that supports what you say. Also for a little exercise why don't you look at a picture of Arcee holding her gun and Daniel with his Exosuit blasters out. That should make for a fun comparison.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 12:19 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
Arcee's pistol is roughly the size of her forearm with a little bit of her hand added on

laughing out loud

i only posted this once...weil this will make it twice but how would you know or care since you opened your post by admitting you are ignoring visual evidence. (and I'M the 'troll'. lol) lets not even start on your ridiculous underscaling of the exo-arm.

but again, your overscaling of her pistol is complete balderdash

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 12:30 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

laughing out loud

i only posted this once...weil this will make it twice but how would you know or care since you opened your post by admitting you are ignoring visual evidence. (and I'M the 'troll'. lol) lets not even start on your ridiculous underscaling of the exo-arm.

but again, your overscaling of her pistol is complete balderdash

The gun there is still roughly the size of her forearm, which still roughly the size of Daniel's entire exosuit arm.

and here is one more of her gun and her arm next to Daniel

The gun is obviously the size of her forearm plus a little bit of her hand based on her hands compare to the gun. Also clearly her forearm and hand are roughly the size of the Exosuits arm.

Just like in all the other pics you are posting.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Mar 29th, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 12:40 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol posts an angle with the arms out of frame laughing out loud

you will go to any lengths to avoid the shot of her holding the exosuit, as you know it proves you flat wrong.

also i love how you went from "forearm and hand" to "forearm to first knukle", and now its just "forearm" and im supposed to pretend i missed it all.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 12:45 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

lol posts an angle with the arms out of frame laughing out loud

you will go to any lengths to avoid the shot of her holding the exosuit, as you know it proves you flat wrong.

also i love how you went from "forearm and hand" to "forearm to first knukle", and now its just "forearm" and im supposed to pretend i missed it all.
I'm sorry I forgot to mention hand in the first part but I did mention in the statement below the pictures.

I'm not avoiding the shot of her holding the exosuit. I keep telling you even in those pictures everything I've said stays true while what you say is wrong.

Her hand in that pic alone is as big as the upper portion of the arm.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 12:49 AM