KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Unicron Vs John Mcclane, Korben Dallas, Joe Colton (G.I.Joe), and Butch(pulp fiction)

Unicron Vs John Mcclane, Korben Dallas, Joe Colton (G.I.Joe), and Butch(pulp fiction)
Started by: focus4chumps

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
clearly her forearm and hand are roughly the size of the Exosuits arm.

so since the blaster arm is as long as her forearm and hand, and you already admitted that the pistol is shorter than her forearm+hand, then blaster arm is longer than pistol. good so that point is squashed. thank you.

(please log in to view the image)

but lets get real
its clear that her pistol is barely the length of elbow to wrist and the exo arm is longer than arcee's forearm+hand. the part that extends behind the elbow-hole puts it well over. you need to quit all that dancing and just deal with the fact that you were and are wrong.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Last edited by focus4chumps on Mar 29th, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 12:51 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by focus4chumps
so since the blaster arm is as long as her forearm and hand, and you already admitted that the pistol is shorter than her forearm+hand, then blaster arm is longer than pistol. good so that point is squashed. thank you.

I'm sorry I forgot to mention hand in the first part but I did mention in the statement below the pictures.

I'm not avoiding the shot of her holding the exosuit. I keep telling you even in those pictures everything I've said stays true while what you say is wrong.

Her hand in that pic alone is as big as the upper portion of the arm.

And even then I'v said multiple times that the pistol is roughly the size of the arm but definitely larger than half of the arm to account for size variances in the pictures although both ranges make the blaster far bigger than anything the suit has.

At this point you're trying to nitpick what I'm saying hoping for some kind of inconsistency. All I can say is the visual evidence, even the ones you presented, point to what I've said multiple times times already.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 12:56 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

why do i keep arguing with stevie wonder.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 01:00 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

why do i keep arguing with stevie wonder.
Name Calling really???

Anyways I don't know why you keep replying to me or acting like this is a competition I've already told you multiple times I'm not trying to change your mind cause you're wrong or just trying to troll like you've trolled quan multiple times. I'm just making sure everyone understands your wrong and your evidence doesn't show what you think it does.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 01:05 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

ffs their hands are even the same size. i've had enough of your clown dance for one day. your downplaying is baseless and contributes nothing.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 01:05 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

ffs their hands are even the same size. i've had enough of your clown dance for one day. your downplaying is baseless and contributes nothing.
Yet the robotic body is clearly draped across her forearms only, including the other arm of the exosuit which isn't dangling. You know this because her arms at the elbows are roughly at 90 degree angles so it can only be her forearms holding it.

If you look at the left arm you can see her upper arm by itself is longer than from hip to knee of the exosuit.

So her forearm length in that picture is the size of the entire exosuit bodies width plus the width of the other arm.

Like I said your picture doesn't show what you think it does.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 01:17 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

today i learned that unicron's smelting vat's only weakness was aids and pixie dust since thats all the exosuit could fire. also apparently clearly defined scale is subjective...like a picasso. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 02:02 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

today i learned that unicron's smelting vat's only weakness was aids and pixie dust since thats all the exosuit could fire. also apparently clearly defined scale is subjective...like a picasso. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Who said it fires pixie dust???

It just isn't nearly as powerful as a transformer's gun.

And it is clearly defined showing her forearm supporting the exosuit's body and other arm. It just looks smaller do to perspective and a little poor drawing unless you believe her left arm is significantly longer than her right.

Nice try with going to extremes though.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 11:32 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh dear laughing out loud

poor drawing

right. whichever scenes prove you wrong were just drawn poorly.

Last edited by focus4chumps on Mar 29th, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 12:07 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

oh dear laughing out loud

right. whichever scenes prove you wrong were just drawn poorly.

It doesn't prove me wrong. It clearly shows her forearm is as long as the exosuit's body is wide plus the width of the other arm. Which makes her forearm + hand roughly the size of the exosuit's arm

Some of the perspective is off a bit but that's common in the transformers movie. Unless you really want to admit her left arm way longer than her right one.

Like I said you're obviously trolling and trying to nitpick me apart looking for something.

You are still wrong though and I'm right.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Mar 29th, 2013 at 01:20 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 01:18 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

look bro, i've been infinitely patient with you despite your implications of trollery and have continued to entertain your silly notion of scale in the hopes of teaching you perspective. im not sure if you got it down now or if you only acknowledge it when it suits you.

the hands are almost the same size. even in that perspective it is abundantly clear that it can grip and fire a standard autobot pistol like rc had. the strength of the exosuit was proven when daniel knocked wreckgar down with a huge chunk of metal. now go on and tell me how arcee's hands were probably juuuuuuuuuussssssssssssst large enough to hold and fire the pistol and even a millimeter less size would make it impossible.
now i could just reboot the topic and give them pistols, but that would be silly since they are already equipped with blasters, using obvious autobot tech. everything you have argued is completely blind-guessing balderdash, so there is no need to do a reboot.

Last edited by focus4chumps on Mar 29th, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 11:32 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

look bro, i've been infinitely patient with you despite your implications of trollery and have continued to entertain your silly notion of scale in the hopes of teaching you perspective. im not sure if you got it down now or if you only acknowledge it when it suits you.

the hands are almost the same size. even in that perspective it is abundantly clear that it can grip and fire a standard autobot pistol like rc had. the strength of the exosuit was proven when daniel knocked wreckgar down with a huge chunk of metal. now go on and tell me how arcee's hands were probably juuuuuuuuuussssssssssssst large enough to hold and fire the pistol and even a millimeter less size would make it impossible.
now i could just reboot the topic and give them pistols, but that would be silly since they are already equipped with blasters, using obvious autobot tech. everything you have argued is completely blind-guessing balderdash, so there is no need to do a reboot.

here newjack. more hypothesis-damning visual evidence. when you dance around it, try mixing it up this time. salsa? oh wait, the tango!

so much for blaster-arm-size gimping.

shall we proceed to more reasonable discussion or shall we continue kicking that dead horse?

You can keep your patience cause you continue to be wrong.

In almost every single picture you've shown of her and Daniel in the exosuit she is nearly twice as tall as it is. Are you really going to sit here and with a straight face say her hand is as big as Daniel's?

That would mean she has a freakishly small arm compared to the rest of her body, but we know from other shots she doesn't.

So it's just a little badly drawn perspective and her forearm is still clearly holding the exosuits entire body + other arm.

And her forearm + hand is still roughly the size of the exosuit's arm which still makes her blaster at least the very minimum slightly over half of the exosuits arm or roughly the size of its arm.

So you can restart the thread and give them pistols the size of Arcee's they won't be able to wield them properly considering how much bigger they are. They will still get over run by Unicron's internal defenses.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 01:28 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

interesting. i'll take your pontificating into serious consideration

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 04:22 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

interesting. i'll take your pontificating into serious consideration

You can do whatever you want with it.

As long as people realize you're terribly wrong.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 09:57 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah look at the long line of agreement roll eyes (sarcastic)

well ok there are 4 who will rush to agree with you without even knowing wtf either of us is talking about. i dont want to mention names but their first initials are "dadudemon, The Fat Rambo, Quanchi, and Lestov" but other than that...

do you really think you can be the boss of all things downplaying while claiming majority of one?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 10:05 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

yeah look at the long line of agreement roll eyes (sarcastic)

well ok there are 4 who will rush to agree with you without even knowing wtf either of us is talking about. i dont want to mention names but their first initials are "dadudemon, The Fat Rambo, Quanchi, and Lestov" but other than that...

do you really think you can be the boss of all things downplaying while claiming majority of one?
Am I trying to argue with you by saying I have the majority.'

All I'm saying is your wrong I'm right and I hope people understand that so they don't agree with you and get the wrong facts.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 10:14 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

your wrong I'm right

yes you keep spamming on about that without a shred of evidence.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 10:41 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Anyway.... Unicron wins.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 11:35 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

interesting. how so?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 05:29 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I honestly love how people love to paint the inconsistencies of the 80's toon movie as some sort of definitive proof of ANYTHING reguarding Unicron's actual capabilities...

I'm sorry Focus, but this is pure bullshit. You never said which Unicron we are using, as even G1 has several incarnations, including a God of Chaos variant from the comics.

But hell, why stop there, even toon G1 movie. 'Cron stomps, as the Willises have no hope of doing any lasting damage. What, you honestly thought that Daniel's arm cannons on a buch of Bruce clones are going to make a difference? Reffer to New Jack's point, Arcee plogging a hole in a minor lube line took no less than 5 pinpoint shots on the exact same point in rapid succession. And thats from a trained and experienced sharpshooting warrior robot with millions of years of warfare under her belt, with a weapon beyond human weapon desig capability. And while under duress from the claws.

And thats another thing, whats all this bullshit of the claws not being able to do anything? Does common sense not exist anymore? Are you telling me now, that the 'Bot's ran in all kinds of different directions to evade "harmless claws", thats absolutely perfect bloody logic....

Anyways, I guess it doesn't matter at all anyways, the Willises have no means to do any lasting damage anyways, even if they went ahead all guns on those suits firing all over the place. They have no way of knowing where to hit anything vital, even if they walked across it by accident, and before long, they use up the juice on the suits and slowly suffocate due to lack of oxygen.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 08:18 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote