KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Predator vs Medusa

Predator vs Medusa
Started by: The Fat Rambo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
You need help.

What i need now is a towel

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:36 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
What i need now is a towel
And a psychiatrist.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

And a psychiatrist.

The towel is just for the sweat of course. You cleaned up everything else quite nicely

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:45 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The towel is just for the sweat of course. You cleaned up everything else quite nicely
And apparently more since there's delusions seem quite real.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

And apparently more since there's delusions seem quite real.

Good job on the big gulp

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Good job on the big gulp
What are your fictional friends names ?

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:58 PM
juggerman

What are your fictional friends names ?

Use less teeth next time

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Use less teeth next time
Ok so their names are

Use

Less

Teeth

Next

Time.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:01 PM
juggerman

Ok so their names are

Use

Less

Teeth

Next

Time.

Ah i see you are taking notes. Good girl

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Ah i see you are taking notes. Good girl
Just want to know what your pals names are.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:07 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Just realised that this is the first Predator.

No decent gadgets and feats for the guy.

This fight is more equalised than before.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:38 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Just want to know what your pals names are.

Keep up the good work

Old Post May 16th, 2013 06:19 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by the ninjak
Just realised that this is the first Predator.

No decent gadgets and feats for the guy.

This fight is more equalised than before.

I noticed it before but the Pred still wins. He has the advantage of range and stealth. He could also see where she is even in the shadows.

EDIT: The only issue i see is the lava but i doubt it would do as much to hinder him as the fire did in Predators

Old Post May 16th, 2013 06:20 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I noticed it before but the Pred still wins. He has the advantage of range and stealth. He could also see where she is even in the shadows.

EDIT: The only issue i see is the lava but i doubt it would do as much to hinder him as the fire did in Predators

Her advantage is the actual physical environment. Which the Predator's Thermal Imaging can't see through.

She is a snake that can traverse the location in a 360 fashion.

Though the Predator can still gain high ground and wait her out. He was loud though. And his jumping was weirdly slow, almost like he floated.

Humans saw the Predator in a distance. Why wouldn't Medusa. The cloaking wasn't perfect. Both can play the waiting/patience game and Medusa more than the Predator. She has been in there for a long time!

I need to watch the CotT scene again to make a better judgment.

Last edited by the ninjak on May 16th, 2013 at 06:40 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2013 06:38 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Keep up the good work
Seek professional help ASAP.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 06:38 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by the ninjak
Her advantage is the actual physical environment. Which the Predator's Thermal Imaging can't see through.

She is a snake that can traverse the location in a 360 fashion.

Though the Predator can still gain high ground and wait her out. He was loud though. And his jumping was weirdly slow, almost like he floated.

Humans saw the Predator in a distance. Why wouldn't Medusa. The cloaking wasn't perfect. Both can play the waiting/patience game and Medusa more than the Predator. She has been in there for a long time!

I need to watch the CotT scene again to make a better judgment.

It was shown i Predator 2 that they have more than just the one setting or are we assuming this guy doesn't have others?

Also iirc the lava was pretty far down so idk if the heat would hide her or overwhelm his vision. The fire in Predators was right in his face which is not the case here. And we don't know if her stare would work on him since he's not human so he might be able to take off the helmet to see better. Her stare didn't work on the shaman monster then had with them.

She does have better mobility

They saw him in much better light than is available in her lair tho. In the shadows he'd be much better hidden.

I was thinking Predator had 10/10 here but im not sure anymore

Old Post May 16th, 2013 07:16 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

It was shown i Predator 2 that they have more than just the one setting or are we assuming this guy doesn't have others?

Also iirc the lava was pretty far down so idk if the heat would hide her or overwhelm his vision. The fire in Predators was right in his face which is not the case here. And we don't know if her stare would work on him since he's not human so he might be able to take off the helmet to see better. Her stare didn't work on the shaman monster then had with them.

She does have better mobility

They saw him in much better light than is available in her lair tho. In the shadows he'd be much better hidden.

I was thinking Predator had 10/10 here but im not sure anymore

The Predator definitely had an upgrade in P2 when it came to visor imaging.

The original Predator couldn't see through mud. Nor basic movement, like breathing.

You are correct in the fact that Medusa's stare wont work on the Predator as I stated earlier in the thread. He is wearing a visor.

She does indeed have much better mobility not only basically but for the environment.

Her not being better hidden in her environment compared to the jungle in daylight is true. Though he made lots of sound. The Predator in the original movie made a purring noise.

Agreed. The Predator without future tech feats is now limited.
Dutch beat the warrior. Perseus wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for luck and two friends.

The odds have become blurred.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 07:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Predator vs Medusa

Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Predator (first Predator movie) versus Medusa (Clash of the Titans remake.)

The Predator decides to hunt Medusa. He is aware of her powers and capabilities. Medusa is aware the Predator is coming and is also aware of his capabilities. Hunt takes place in her lair. Who wins? Both are armed with all their weaponry/tech/gear from their movies, minus the Predators wrist nuke.

LoL, Predator's vision is going to be all screwy in a volcano lair.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 16th, 2013 07:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Idiots, the lot of you. Ask yourself the following questions, again, address them indivivually, and think hard on both movies before answering:

Who has the advantage in speed.

Who knows the terrain better (or at all.)

Who has the advantage in strength.

Who has the advantage in agility.

And, the clincher, think about how Royce defeated the Wolf Predator in Predators.

One more: How accurate was the Predator with his plasma cannon?

Old Post May 17th, 2013 07:54 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

yes sensei Fat Spite

Old Post May 17th, 2013 08:33 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote