KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Predator vs Medusa

Predator vs Medusa
Started by: The Fat Rambo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Can't believe Fat Rambo ignored the visor countering Medusa's Stare logic.
Roguejedi is a shell of what he used to be. He has no drive.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by quanchi112
Roguejedi is a shell of what he used to be. He has no drive.

He may need another holiday.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:41 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

He's ignored quite a bit so far...

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 21st, 2013 08:56 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
The statue fell about 50 feet, you retard. Watch the vid:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at work when i responded so i couldn't actually watch this video but i gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just watched it and with all that shit talking and bolster this scene doesn't even show the f*cking statue fall!!!!!!

Here's the proper scene for ya. Doesn't exactly look like 50 feet to me bud

Old Post May 21st, 2013 11:03 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggerman
And a 50 foot fall packs enough energy to rip out a man's spine? Negative. Failed again.
Watch again, Eusibius was not all the way petrified when he fell. Draco? When she smashed him? He was solid stone. Fail on you, baby.

quote:
And there were fires everywhere during the fire fight at the camp and still the Pred and no issue seeing everything. Then we see his standing right next to the big fire Arnold set to lure him in and what happened? Nothing! Fire does nothing to this guy's vision. Proven and proven again. Just because it worked on Beserker does not mean it [quote][b]works here. Thank you come again.
Lol, if we go with what was shown in the first Predator, all Medusa has to do is light a bis ass fire and wait in the shadows for the Predator to run to it and stare at it like an idiot for 30 seconds. Remember when Dutch did this? Yeah. You just got served.

quote:
Wrong. Already proven his vision will be in top form as it was in the movie. Fire had no effect on his. Try again.
Wrong, see above.

quote:
So you have some video that shows Medusa moving faster than that? Thought not. And seeing as how Billy could have screamed as soon as he saw the Predator we don’t know how long it actually took the Pred to move ahead of them. Simply put you’re mad cuz Medusa is beaten in the speed category.
Lol, epic dodge. "Billy screamed when he saw the Predator", as if.

One more time: how far was it from where Billy died to where Arnold screams get to zee choppah? No dodging, babe, just answer.

quote:
1. So you have nothing? Good to know. He moved faster than Medusa has ever shown.
Nah, see above. Answer the question and stop dodging.

quote:
2. Better equipment then they had. If a sword could easily take her head then the Pred’s blade will turn her into ribbons
Did I ever question the sharpness of it's blades?

quote:
3. Nice strawman. The Predator is uniform. Medusa on the other hand has a gigantic tail that she does all her feats with. Basically it’s like using Hellboy’s rock hand feats and saying he can block blades and what not with his other hand as well. Not gonna fly. But I’ll willingly concede that the Predator’s toes are not as strong as his arms laughing out loud
Missed the point, as usual. Already raped your point here.

quote:
And now I’ll await your evidence that Medusa has strength feats equal or near enough to the ones she used her tail for.
Tail is all she needs.

quote:
4. You’re just as pretty as the other girls. Feel better now sweety?
I do in fact.

quote:
5. You do know the difference between “capabilities” and “limitations” right?
Dodge, as usual.

quote:
6. Negative. Bullet could have been embedded in his leg. You’ve proven nothing silly kid. We also see what a Pred can tank in Predator 2. Shotgun blasts to the body like a boss. I can foresee a “But that was a different Predator hurr durrr” coming but luckily I’ve prepared for this: The Predator with this fire weakness you’re clinging to like a drowning child was a completely different Predator with, get this, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TECH!!!!! Man up you’ve lost
Ah, wanna include the feats from pred 2 here? I'll allow it if you will.

Lol, "Bullet could have imbedded in his leg." Translation: "Gee, I dunno, what if uh.....er....oh poop."

quote:
7. Look at when she is moving at all. She makes noise. She is pretty quiet, like say a whisper from very far away, but there is noise. Also she’d be picked up on his mask so hearing her isn’t really needed. Also take notice that she has very little patience. She starts attacking right away and when she loses sight of them she moves around looking. And then when she gets frustrated or harmed she shrieks like a banshee. Predator on the other hand has shown patience out the ass. He’d easily out wait her if it came to that. Pred picks her off easily.
Er, no. She is shown being ninja silent as well. Nice reach though.

quote:
Perseus looked at her reflection. The mask provides the same protection as he is not looking at her directly but at her image thru his mask. Besides I think you’re forgetting that Medusa’s stare was not automatic. She had to activate it meaning if she does not see the invisible Predator she will not be using her stare.
Perseus avoided her DIRECT GAZE. This is how he was able to look at her with the shield. No visor is gonna stop her direct gaze. Tell you what, post a scene where someone's visor stops her direct gaze.

quote:
Keep dreaming kiddo laughing out loud
Not a dream, Champ, it's reality. You're getting butt raped here.

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 08:13 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at work when i responded so i couldn't actually watch this video but i gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just watched it and with all that shit talking and bolster this scene doesn't even show the f*cking statue fall!!!!!!

Here's the proper scene for ya. Doesn't exactly look like 50 feet to me bud
Meh, wrong link. And yeah, it's easily 50 feet, Champ.

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 08:14 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because it's horse shit. Never, not once, is a visor of any type shown resisting her gaze.

Post a scene and get over your butthurt.

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 08:15 AM
juggerman

Watch again, Eusibius was not all the way petrified when he fell. Draco? When she smashed him? He was solid stone. Fail on you, baby.

How long do you think it takes someone to become “all the way petrified”? We see the first guy turn to stone within 2 seconds. Same with Smiles. The second guy was not fully turned when he leaned back but there’s no doubt he was fully turned when he landed. So a fall broke a statue.

Lol, if we go with what was shown in the first Predator, all Medusa has to do is light a bis ass fire and wait in the shadows for the Predator to run to it and stare at it like an idiot for 30 seconds. Remember when Dutch did this?

Two things here:

1. Context. The fire was lit to attract the Pred since they were far away from each other. Not the case here since they are in the same lair

2. She has no clue what Dutch did and she doesn’t just go around lighting fires randomly.

Yeah. You just got served.

Still waiting on my order miss.

Wrong, see above.

Right, see above. Plus you’ve failed to prove fire limits this particular Predator’s vision. All signs point to “no”

Lol, epic dodge. "Billy screamed when he saw the Predator", as if.

I take that as you have some proof that he did not? Well then color me impressed. Show me this evidence of yours…. Oh… I see…. You have none? Well in that case let’s look at Billy himself shall we? He admitted to being scared of whatever was hunting them and then as the Predator came into his view he looked terrified. Him screaming at that moment is very possible. Even still him screaming upon his death ala Apollo Creed still show the Predator’s speed and stealth are far superior to Medusa’s.

One more time: how far was it from where Billy died to where Arnold screams get to zee choppah? No dodging, babe, just answer.

You want that in inches, feet, yards, or meters? You can clearly see when they turn around and look back in the scene I posted they are quite a way from where Billy was. Plus any time Medusa was shown to move a significant distance she was noisy. Pred’s got this one too and you know it.

Nah, see above. Answer the question and stop dodging.

Point already destroyed.

Did I ever question the sharpness of it's blades?

Glad you agree. You’re almost there now.

Missed the point, as usual. Already raped your point here.

You actual concede this point in your very next statement laughing out loud

Tail is all she needs.

Concession accepted.

I do in fact.

Glad to hear it my friend

Dodge, as usual.

Not at all. You actual dodged my question with your accusation. Answer this please: Is Superman’s weakness to Kryptonite a limitation or a capability? Knowing The Predator’s “capabilities” means she knows what he can do, what weapons he has, ect. She will not know what he is susceptible to as per YOUR OP. She will have to learn that on her own buddy.

Ah, wanna include the feats from pred 2 here? I'll allow it if you will.

You missed the point. Predators can tank bullets so her arrows ain’t doing boo. Plus I’ve already proven this Pred’s tech is unaffected by fire like the Beserker. But if you would like we can add Pred 2 stuff like many alternate visions and bullet proof mask. Also I believe he took a lightning bolt. And if we also add stuff from AvP and AvPR then it’s really not looking good. Up to you tho how we proceed.

Lol, "Bullet could have imbedded in his leg." Translation: "Gee, I dunno, what if uh.....er....oh poop."

So you have no proof it was a graze? Good to know. Another point down.

Er, no. She is shown being ninja silent as well. Nice reach though.

She wasn’t watch the scene. After she killed the first two guys what happened? She was looking for Perseus and was not at all silent. She’d be looking for the Pred too and would be equally noticeable.

Perseus avoided her DIRECT GAZE. This is how he was able to look at her with the shield. No visor is gonna stop her direct gaze. Tell you what, post a scene where someone's visor stops her direct gaze.

He’s not looking at her directly. He is looking at her image displayed on a screen in his visor. By that logic Medusa’s stare would affect people thru a television broadcast. Plus you’ve tip toed around my point about her “gaze” not being automatic. She has to activate it and only does when she sees her target looking at her. She wouldn’t see the Pred at all.

Not a dream, Champ, it's reality. You're getting butt raped here.

Notice you’re the only one who thinks so. You’re losing badly here and are trying to just stay afloat.

Meh, wrong link. And yeah, it's easily 50 feet, Champ.

Not a big deal I was just surprised when I actually saw it.

Because it's horse shit. Never, not once, is a visor of any type shown resisting her gaze.

Post a scene and get over your butthurt.

It’s common sense. In a mirror you are not looking directly at her, only her reflection. In his visor he is not looking directly at her, only the image of her the visor displays. But honestly it doesn’t matter since she wouldn’t see him to use it anyway.

Last edited by juggerman on May 22nd, 2013 at 02:02 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 01:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

In this setting, it's really Medusa's fight to lose.

The heat would probably screw with the Predator's infrared vision.

Could also argue she might actually not register on his helmet, her being a reptile and cold blooded, she'd be the same heat as her surroundings, possibly.

While the Predator is far faster in a flat out run, in the shorter spurts which what would be here due to the battleground, Medusa is quicker and more agile.

As far as the Predator being immune to her stare, I though the lenses where translucent and the helm wasn't like the Iron Man helm where the inside is a display?

IMO, she has too many advantages in this fight.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 22nd, 2013 at 03:22 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 03:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Robtard
In this setting, it's really Medusa's fight to lose.

The heat would probably screw with the Predator's infrared vision.

Could also argue she might actually not register on his helmet, her being a reptile and cold blooded, she'd be the same heat as her surroundings, possibly.

While the Predator is far faster in a flat out run, in the shorter spurts which what would be here due to the battleground, Medusa is quicker and more agile.

As far as the Predator being immune to her stare, I though the lenses where translucent and the helm wasn't like the Iron Man helm where the inside is a display?

IMO, she has too many advantages in this fight.

The fire would not mess with his vision since fire didn't in the 1st movie.

I thought about her being cold blooded as well and that would prove difficult but we have no way of knowing. But he did catch that rock Arnold threw even tho it was cold to his sight.

Not sure about his lenses but they would have to be solid for him to see completely in infrared imo. It only looks translucent when he removes it but when it's his faceon it looks solid.

I didn't mean the whole inside of the mask was a display, i mean like when you look thro night vision goggles you are seeing what's being displayed by them not looking at stuff with your own eyes

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 03:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The fire would not mess with his vision since fire didn't in the 1st movie.

I thought about her being cold blooded as well and that would prove difficult but we have no way of knowing. But he did catch that rock Arnold threw even tho it was cold to his sight.

Not sure about his lenses but they would have to be solid for him to see completely in infrared imo. It only looks translucent when he removes it but when it's his faceon it looks solid.

I didn't mean the whole inside of the mask was a display, i mean like when you look thro night vision goggles you are seeing what's being displayed by them not looking at stuff with your own eyes

There's a river or bed of lava under them and fires all around, the heat here would be a constant even and far different than the fires Dutch lite. Infrared would be screwed.

That was just an idea to throw around, not a certainty as she's still partially human, so I'm not going with it.

I recall them appearing translucent when he removes the mask. So I'm pretty sure her stare would work here as she has a direct line of sight to his eyes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 22nd, 2013 at 03:57 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 03:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

There's a bed of lava under them and fires all around, the heat here would be a constant even and far different than the fires Dutch lite.

That was just an idea to throw around, not a certainty as she's still partially human, so I'm not going with it.

I recall them appearing translucent when he removes the mask. So I'm pretty sure her stare would work here as she has a direct line of sight to his eyes.

There is but that doesn't mean the lair itself is overly hot (100+ degrees). In Predator and Predator 2 the temp was north of 100 and it messed with his sight zero percent.

I recall this as well but they do not appear this way when it is on his face. There could easily be "lids" that slide down when it's being used which access his infrared.

Would also like to point out that shes activates her stare so if he picks her off from afar while invisible her stare will be useless

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 04:02 PM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a river or bed of lava under them and fires all around, the heat here would be a constant even and far different than the fires Dutch lite. Infrared would be screwed.

/ thread.

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 12:25 AM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

How long do you think it takes someone to become “all the way petrified”? We see the first guy turn to stone within 2 seconds. Same with Smiles. The second guy was not fully turned when he leaned back but there’s no doubt he was fully turned when he landed. So a fall broke a statue.
Fail. Watch the vid again. He falls before her stare completely petrifies him.

quote:
Two things here:

1. Context. The fire was lit to attract the Pred since they were far away from each other. Not the case here since they are in the same lair

2. She has no clue what Dutch did and she doesn’t just go around lighting fires randomly.
Fail. She knwos he has infrared, so she will exploit this.

quote:
Still waiting on my order miss.
Lol, concession accepted.

quote:
Right, see above. Plus you’ve failed to prove fire limits this particular Predator’s vision. All signs point to “no”
This has been addressed by Robtard. Fail on you.

quote:
I take that as you have some proof that he did not? Well then color me impressed. Show me this evidence of yours…. Oh… I see…. You have none? Well in that case let’s look at Billy himself shall we? He admitted to being scared of whatever was hunting them and then as the Predator came into his view he looked terrified. Him screaming at that moment is very possible. Even still him screaming upon his death ala Apollo Creed still show the Predator’s speed and stealth are far superior to Medusa’s.
Holy hell did you even WATCH the movie? Watch the scene again and get back to me. Billy sees the Predator and his eyes widen, then a few seconds of silence, then Billy screams as the Pred dices him.

quote:
You want that in inches, feet, yards, or meters? You can clearly see when they turn around and look back in the scene I posted they are quite a way from where Billy was. Plus any time Medusa was shown to move a significant distance she was noisy. Pred’s got this one too and you know it.
50 yards, tops. 12 seconds, 50 yards. Hell, I can run 50 yards faster than that.

quote:
Point already destroyed.
Nope, see above. Just raped you six ways from sunday. Squeal, piggie.

quote:
You actual concede this point in your very next statement laughing out loud

Concession accepted.
No, you're dodging point after point and have resorted to "just cuz."

You've lost, concede.

quote:
Not at all. You actual dodged my question with your accusation. Answer this please: Is Superman’s weakness to Kryptonite a limitation or a capability? Knowing The Predator’s “capabilities” means she knows what he can do, what weapons he has, ect. She will not know what he is susceptible to as per YOUR OP. She will have to learn that on her own buddy.
Er, no. MVF rules dictate that the OP sets the rules for the match. Don't like it? GTFO.

quote:
You missed the point. Predators can tank bullets so her arrows ain’t doing boo. Plus I’ve already proven this Pred’s tech is unaffected by fire like the Beserker. But if you would like we can add Pred 2 stuff like many alternate visions and bullet proof mask. Also I believe he took a lightning bolt. And if we also add stuff from AvP and AvPR then it’s really not looking good. Up to you tho how we proceed.
A well placed arrow will certainly slow the Predator down, Babe. Her gaze finishes it off.

quote:
So you have no proof it was a graze? Good to know. Another point down.
Watch the movie, you'll see it was a graze/flesh wound. Point stands.

quote:
She wasn’t watch the scene. After she killed the first two guys what happened? She was looking for Perseus and was not at all silent. She’d be looking for the Pred too and would be equally noticeable.
Lol, she was raging and pursuing him, you twit. When she wants to be silent, she is silent. Fact.

quote:
He’s not looking at her directly. He is looking at her image displayed on a screen in his visor. By that logic Medusa’s stare would affect people thru a television broadcast. Plus you’ve tip toed around my point about her “gaze” not being automatic. She has to activate it and only does when she sees her target looking at her. She wouldn’t see the Pred at all.
Lol, this has been addressed and torn to pieces. Concede.

quote:
Notice you’re the only one who thinks so. You’re losing badly here and are trying to just stay afloat.
O'rly? Because every point you have thrown at me, I have raped it. Hard. Squeal, piggie.

quote:
Not a big deal I was just surprised when I actually saw it.
Doesn't take much, does it?

quote:
It’s common sense. In a mirror you are not looking directly at her, only her reflection. In his visor he is not looking directly at her, only the image of her the visor displays. But honestly it doesn’t matter since she wouldn’t see him to use it anyway.
Lol, already addressed and "destroyed. Squeal, Piggie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 12:40 AM
juggerman

Fail. Watch the vid again. He falls before her stare completely petrifies him.

Wow you’re slow. He was fully stone when he hit the ground. When he started falling he was turning but as pointed out earlier it takes about a second or two to fully turn. Therefore he hit the ground a full statue and broke. Cry more

Fail. She knwos he has infrared, so she will exploit this.

She knows he has infrared, but does she know HOW to exploit it? She's from a time where the greatest tech is a bow and arrow! She will have no clue how to bypass infrared sight. You continue to fail.

Lol, concession accepted.

Whatever you say ma’am.

This has been addressed by Robtard. Fail on you.

And countered. Please keep up

Holy hell did you even WATCH the movie? Watch the scene again and get back to me. Billy sees the Predator and his eyes widen, then a few seconds of silence, then Billy screams as the Pred dices him.

A few seconds of Billy trying to see this weird ghost like creature until he de-cloaks causing Billy to scream out and soil himself? Again unless you have some clip or something we cannot know when he screamed.

50 yards, tops. 12 seconds, 50 yards. Hell, I can run 50 yards faster than that.

Can you jump from tree to tree while remaining completely silent faster than that? Can Medusa? Going with no.

Nope, see above. Just raped you six ways from sunday. Squeal, piggie.

Keep trying. You’ll get it someday

No, you're dodging point after point and have resorted to "just cuz."

I’ll take that as you don’t know the difference. You are assuming Medusa, upon learning her enemy has infrared, will go “oh I know what that is and I also know exactly how to counter that!!”. She won’t. You’re failing pretty hard at this point

You've lost, concede.

I haven’t lost a point yet

Er, no. MVF rules dictate that the OP sets the rules for the match. Don't like it? GTFO.

Within the first few posts. You didn’t specify she will know how to counter infrared since she has no clue wtf it is. He can see her heat and she will not just assume “oh I’ll hide my body’s heat with MUDDDDD!!1” Hell there wasn’t even mud in her lair.

A well placed arrow will certainly slow the Predator down, Babe. Her gaze finishes it off.

Negative. Bullet didn’t even slow him, He got tagged once and still was quick enough to avoid all the others. Arrow ain’t doing shit. Besides she had enough trouble hitting target she could see laughing out loud

Watch the movie, you'll see it was a graze/flesh wound. Point stands.

Negative already destroyed. Wipe your eyes

Lol, she was raging and pursuing him, you twit. When she wants to be silent, she is silent. Fact.

Right after she killed the 1st two guys in the video I posted she was not raging. She was calmly slithering by looking for the rest and she was not at all “ninja silent” laughing out loud

Lol, this has been addressed and torn to pieces. Concede.

Concession accepted

O'rly? Because every point you have thrown at me, I have raped it. Hard. Squeal, piggie.

Only in your mind. To us in the real world you’re being picked apart with no hope of survival.

Doesn't take much, does it?

Well I expected more from you. I won’t make that mistake again

Lol, already addressed and "destroyed. Squeal, Piggie.

Concession accepted.

Now for the coup de grace:

You have avoided this for a few posts now: Medusa’s stare is not automatic. She has to activate it and she only does when she sees someone looking at her. She will not see Pred so she will not activate her stare. Stare will not be an issue. Either address this or I’ll take the concession and since that’s pretty much her only shot at winning I’ll take this debate

Last edited by juggerman on May 23rd, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 12:29 PM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow you’re slow. He was fully stone when he hit the ground. When he started falling he was turning but as pointed out earlier it takes about a second or two to fully turn. Therefore he hit the ground a full statue and broke. Cry more

The time it takes to turn to stone depends on the intensity/duration of her stare. Daxis was turned to stone in less than a second. Uesibius was knocked backwards and not fully stone when he fell. Draco, it took about 3 seconds. This is painfully obvious to anyone with an IQ larger than a squirrel's testicle.

Oh wait.....

quote:
She knows he has infrared, but does she know HOW to exploit it? She's from a time where the greatest tech is a bow and arrow! She will have no clue how to bypass infrared sight. You continue to fail.
She knows what infrared is, how it works. Pretty much impossible for her to not know how to exploit it.

quote:
Whatever you say ma’am.

And countered. Please keep up

quote:
A few seconds of Billy trying to see this weird ghost like creature until he de-cloaks causing Billy to scream out and soil himself? Again unless you have some clip or something we cannot know when he screamed.
Lol, you must think Billy was some kind of sissy. You're reaching and it's pathetic.

quote:
Can you jump from tree to tree while remaining completely silent faster than that? Can Medusa? Going with no.
If I were able to cling to trees as the Pred did, yes. 12 seconds, fifty yards. You do know some athletes run a 4.0 40, right?

quote:
Keep trying. You’ll get it someday
Oh I got you right where I want you. Wriggling on the end of the hook.

quote:
I’ll take that as you don’t know the difference. You are assuming Medusa, upon learning her enemy has infrared, will go “oh I know what that is and I also know exactly how to counter that!!”. She won’t. You’re failing pretty hard at this point
Do you think Medusa was some oind of dumbass? Mentally challenged or something?

quote:
I haven’t lost a point yet
All of your points have been weighed and measured, and are all found wanting.

quote:
Within the first few posts. You didn’t specify she will know how to counter infrared since she has no clue wtf it is. He can see her heat and she will not just assume “oh I’ll hide my body’s heat with MUDDDDD!!1” Hell there wasn’t even mud in her lair.
The OP quotes she knows who/what the Pred is and what it can do. This means she knows it's tech. My thread, my rules.

quote:
Negative. Bullet didn’t even slow him, He got tagged once and still was quick enough to avoid all the others. Arrow ain’t doing shit. Besides she had enough trouble hitting target she could see laughing out loud
It's called adrenaline. He felt it after, remember?

Dillon saw the Pred well enough, dumbass.

quote:
Negative already destroyed. Wipe your eyes
Oh yeah just cuz, right?

quote:
Right after she killed the 1st two guys in the video I posted she was not raging. She was calmly slithering by looking for the rest and she was not at all “ninja silent” laughing out loud
Now you're making up things that are never shown. Troll.

quote:
I Concede
Fixed it for you.

quote:
Only in your mind. To us in the real world you’re being picked apart with no hope of survival.
Atta girl, atta way to squeal.

quote:
Well I expected more from you. I won’t make that mistake again
Oh, sick burn!!!!!!

quote:
Concession accepted.
Sy, you like the Dodgers?

quote:
Now for the coup de grace:

You have avoided this for a few posts now: Medusa’s stare is not automatic. She has to activate it and she only does when she sees someone looking at her. She will not see Pred so she will not activate her stare. Stare will not be an issue. Either address this or I’ll take the concession and since that’s pretty much her only shot at winning I’ll take this debate
Lol, already covered this, many times. Keep on ignoring it.

You and your argument:

I own you.

Old Post May 24th, 2013 08:20 AM
juggerman

The time it takes to turn to stone depends on the intensity/duration of her stare. Daxis was turned to stone in less than a second. Uesibius was knocked backwards and not fully stone when he fell. Draco, it took about 3 seconds. This is painfully obvious to anyone with an IQ larger than a squirrel's testicle.

Oh wait.....

Proven by the video it takes 1-2 seconds to turn into stone. 1st guy turned between 0:21-0:22 seconds in. The 3rd guy turned between 3:28-3:30 in. Now the second guy begins turning at 0:52 seconds in and lands at 0:56. Watch:

You need to prove that his transformation took 2 more seconds than the others. All actual evidence points to him being fully turned. You lost here

She knows what infrared is, how it works. Pretty much impossible for her to not know how to exploit it.

How will she know how to exploit it without being told? She has not idea how to hide her body heat from alien tech. You're reaching pretty far here and you know it. "Medusa knows everything to give her the win cuz i want her to win!!" You lost here as well too

"This video does not exist"

Lol, you must think Billy was some kind of sissy. You're reaching and it's pathetic.

So you have no proof? Good. He admitted to being scared and looked pretty scared. You can't prove anything and just want to troll more. My point is there is no way to actually know if Billy screamed before or after the Predator actually struck. Since you can not refute this i'll be accepting that concession boy.

If I were able to cling to trees as the Pred did, yes. 12 seconds, fifty yards. You do know some athletes run a 4.0 40, right?

"Run" not "jump from tree to tree completely silently". You couldn't do it don't BS here. You've done that enough already.

Oh I got you right where I want you. Wriggling on the end of the hook.

You're scared and running away from actual points. It's sad

Do you think Medusa was some oind of dumbass? Mentally challenged or something?

Not at all but she would have no knowledge of how you overcome his tech. Again YOU have knowledge of how to overcome his vision and you're saying she would when that is not the case. She would not know how to hide her body heat from him unless told and see has not seen the movies you have to know what to do. Ask anyone in the world that hasn't seen a Predator film and doesn't know what infrared how to mask their body heat and i bet none come up with "put fire in his face" ala Royce.

All of your points have been weighed and measured, and are all found wanting.

Cute.

The OP quotes she knows who/what the Pred is and what it can do. This means she knows it's tech. My thread, my rules.

OP does not state "she suddenly has full knowledge of all Predator movies and what others had none to kill one" She knows it's tech but not it's weaknesses. Like in Independence Day they knew the aliens' tech but still needed to figure a way around them with the virus. You want to give her the virus idea from jump. Not that case. She knows he sees her heat, she does not know how to keep him from seeing it tho

It's called adrenaline. He felt it after, remember?

He wouldn't have adrenaline here? Adrenaline is now banned or something? Bullet didn't slow him and neither will an arrow

Dillon saw the Pred well enough, dumbass.

In broad daylight, not in a dark cavern. You avoid context at all costs.

Oh yeah just cuz, right?

Just cuz your eyes are tearing up.

Now you're making up things that are never shown. Troll.

1:06 her rattle is heard, 1:11 we hear a hiss, 1:14-1:19 we can hear every move she makes. Video proves it. Granted she's quiet but she's still heard. You're lying and trolling are brought to light!

Fixed it for you.

Concession accepted again.

Atta girl, atta way to squeal.

Show some pride.

Oh, sick burn!!!!!!

I thought you'd like that.

Sy, you like the Dodgers?

Sure why not

[BLol, already covered this, many times. Keep on ignoring it.[/B]

You've not covered this at all. Since you refuse to address this I'll take the point and the match. Thanks for coming.

You and your argument:

Double cute

I own you.

You wish. You've been utterly destroyed at every turn. Run away, and never return.

Old Post May 24th, 2013 01:58 PM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Proven by the video it takes 1-2 seconds to turn into stone. 1st guy turned between 0:21-0:22 seconds in. The 3rd guy turned between 3:28-3:30 in. Now the second guy begins turning at 0:52 seconds in and lands at 0:56. Watch:

You need to prove that his transformation took 2 more seconds than the others. All actual evidence points to him being fully turned. You lost here
It's right there in the vid. As I said, The time it takes to turn to stone depends on the intensity/duration of her stare. Some were frozen quickly, some slowly.

quote:
How will she know how to exploit it without being told? She has not idea how to hide her body heat from alien tech. You're reaching pretty far here and you know it. "Medusa knows everything to give her the win cuz i want her to win!!" You lost here as well too
Read the OP. She has knowledge of his tech and what it can do.

quote:
So you have no proof? Good. He admitted to being scared and looked pretty scared. You can't prove anything and just want to troll more. My point is there is no way to actually know if Billy screamed before or after the Predator actually struck. Since you can not refute this i'll be accepting that concession boy.
The Predator reveals himself to Billy, remember? Billy sees it and his eyes widen. Now, do you really think Billy, hard as he was, screamed like a girl at the mere sight of the Predator?

quote:
"Run" not "jump from tree to tree completely silently". You couldn't do it don't BS here. You've done that enough already.
K, so which is quicker? Jumping from tree to tree or running on uneven ground?

quote:
You're scared and running away from actual points. It's sad
No, I am using facts from what we see onscreen and you are ignoring them.

quote:
Not at all but she would have no knowledge of how you overcome his tech. Again YOU have knowledge of how to overcome his vision and you're saying she would when that is not the case. She would not know how to hide her body heat from him unless told and see has not seen the movies you have to know what to do. Ask anyone in the world that hasn't seen a Predator film and doesn't know what infrared how to mask their body heat and i bet none come up with "put fire in his face" ala Royce.

Cute.

OP does not state "she suddenly has full knowledge of all Predator movies and what others had none to kill one" She knows it's tech but not it's weaknesses. Like in Independence Day they knew the aliens' tech but still needed to figure a way around them with the virus. You want to give her the virus idea from jump. Not that case. She knows he sees her heat, she does not know how to keep him from seeing it tho

He wouldn't have adrenaline here? Adrenaline is now banned or something? Bullet didn't slow him and neither will an arrow

In broad daylight, not in a dark cavern. You avoid context at all costs.

Just cuz your eyes are tearing up.

1:06 her rattle is heard, 1:11 we hear a hiss, 1:14-1:19 we can hear every move she makes. Video proves it. Granted she's quiet but she's still heard. You're lying and trolling are brought to light!

Concession accepted again.

Show some pride.

I thought you'd like that.

Sure why not

You've not covered this at all. Since you refuse to address this I'll take the point and the match. Thanks for coming.

Double cute

You wish. You've been utterly destroyed at every turn. Run away, and never return.

I'll address the rest later, at work right now.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 05:11 AM
juggerman

It's right there in the vid. As I said, The time it takes to turn to stone depends on the intensity/duration of her stare. Some were frozen quickly, some slowly.

Yes it is and in the vid we see it takes 1-2 seconds not 4 seconds. There is absolutely no reason for us to believe he was not fully turned before hitting the ground.

Read the OP. She has knowledge of his tech and what it can do.

Again “knowledge of what it can do” and “knowledge of how to overcome it” are two totally different things. You’re trying to alter the OP now.

The Predator reveals himself to Billy, remember? Billy sees it and his eyes widen. Now, do you really think Billy, hard as he was, screamed like a girl at the mere sight of the Predator?

We never actually see the Pred de-cloak there do we? For all we know Billy’s eyes widened at the sight of the cloaked Pred. Since it was a bright day and Mac could see the cloaked Pred thru trees Billy would be able to see it walking up to him. Anyone’s eyes would widen at the sight of that.

K, so which is quicker? Jumping from tree to tree or running on uneven ground?

Actually running along the ground would be much quicker and more silent as well.

No, I am using facts from what we see onscreen and you are ignoring them.

No you really aren’t.

I'll address the rest later, at work right now.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 03:21 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Predator... Medusa... err...

Hmmm... The Predator will hang around there for ages... until the right moment to attack comes. And with all his equipment... I actually can't see how medusa can win unless the Predator walks out like an idiot with fluro socks and glow stick bling.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2013 02:34 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote