KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Predator vs Medusa

Predator vs Medusa
Started by: The Fat Rambo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Predator definitely had an upgrade in P2 when it came to visor imaging.

The original Predator couldn't see through mud. Nor basic movement, like breathing.

You are correct in the fact that Medusa's stare wont work on the Predator as I stated earlier in the thread. He is wearing a visor.

She does indeed have much better mobility not only basically but for the environment.

Her not being better hidden in her environment compared to the jungle in daylight is true. Though he made lots of sound. The Predator in the original movie made a purring noise.

Agreed. The Predator without future tech feats is now limited.
Dutch beat the warrior. Perseus wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for luck and two friends.

The odds have become blurred.

We don't know that for sure. The Pred in one had no real reason to use the other visions imo. The only reason the one in 2 did was cuz he was in a inclosed enironment and heard people in there with him. When he could not see them he cycled thru his visions. In 1 he really just assumed Arnold was farther ahead of him then he thought. Either way we can assume he only has the one setting since that's all he used

Agreed

I meant in the evet he loses or removes his mask. Her stare did not work on the only non-human we see her use it on so it should be safe to assume the Pred would likewise be immune

Agreed

I do remember that weird sound he made, but didn't Medusa have a rattle on her tail? Kinda makes her an easy target imo.

Dutch would not have survived had the Predator not toyed with him. He had him dead to rights many times and prolonged the fight for his enjoyment imo. If he was just going for the quick kill Dutch and company would have been dead right after they raided that camp.

Also i would like to point out that the Predator also targeted movement and sound, not just heat. When Dutch threw the rock the Pred shot it even tho it was cold to his radar

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 17th, 2013 12:21 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Idiots, the lot of you. Ask yourself the following questions, again, address them indivivually, and think hard on both movies before answering:

1. Who has the advantage in speed.

2. Who knows the terrain better (or at all.)

3. Who has the advantage in strength.

4. Who has the advantage in agility.

5. And, the clincher, think about how Royce defeated the Wolf Predator in Predators.

6. One more: How accurate was the Predator with his plasma cannon?

1. The Predator. He killed Billy on the bridge and then 5 seconds later he was in front of the survivors and shot and killed that inured guy

2. Medusa. She lives there

3. Not sure. Need to rewatch CotT but i do know the Pred could effortlessly rip a man's spine out.

4. Medusa easily.

5. Again the fire was in his face. Here that is not the case. I don't recall it being overly hot in her lair to where it would mask her from him. And in Predator it was very hot as well and he had no problem seeing. Again I'll rewatch the scene in CotT to be sure but i doubt it was seemed to be 100 degrees

6. Pretty accurate except when it came to the main character as we often see in movies. Medusa suffered from this as well iirc. She was an expert sniper until it was just her and Perseus left.

Old Post May 17th, 2013 12:30 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggerman
1. The Predator. He killed Billy on the bridge and then 5 seconds later he was in front of the survivors and shot and killed that inured guy

2. Medusa. She lives there

3. Not sure. Need to rewatch CotT but i do know the Pred could effortlessly rip a man's spine out.

4. Medusa easily.

5. Again the fire was in his face. Here that is not the case. I don't recall it being overly hot in her lair to where it would mask her from him. And in Predator it was very hot as well and he had no problem seeing. Again I'll rewatch the scene in CotT to be sure but i doubt it was seemed to be 100 degrees

6. Pretty accurate except when it came to the main character as we often see in movies. Medusa suffered from this as well iirc. She was an expert sniper until it was just her and Perseus left.

1. 5 seconds my ass. Medusa moves faster than a sprinting human and the Predator could nail a sprinting human.

2. Exactly. The Predator has NO idea what awaits inside. AND Medusa knows he's coming.

3. Medusa, with her tail, was shattering man sized stones. She's stronger.

4. Exactly.

5. Nah, the fire was all around him. Not "in his face." Medusa could easily light a few fires to disorient him.

6. Medusa is more accurate with her bow than the Pred is with his cannon.

Old Post May 18th, 2013 08:02 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

We don't know that for sure. The Pred in one had no real reason to use the other visions imo. The only reason the one in 2 did was cuz he was in a inclosed enironment and heard people in there with him. When he could not see them he cycled thru his visions. In 1 he really just assumed Arnold was farther ahead of him then he thought. Either way we can assume he only has the one setting since that's all he used

Agreed

I meant in the evet he loses or removes his mask. Her stare did not work on the only non-human we see her use it on so it should be safe to assume the Pred would likewise be immune

Agreed

I do remember that weird sound he made, but didn't Medusa have a rattle on her tail? Kinda makes her an easy target imo.

Dutch would not have survived had the Predator not toyed with him. He had him dead to rights many times and prolonged the fight for his enjoyment imo. If he was just going for the quick kill Dutch and company would have been dead right after they raided that camp.

Also i would like to point out that the Predator also targeted movement and sound, not just heat. When Dutch threw the rock the Pred shot it even tho it was cold to his radar
The non human was protected by magic, dude. The rest? Just pwned it all, see above.

Old Post May 18th, 2013 08:03 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

1. 5 seconds my ass. Medusa moves faster than a sprinting human and the Predator could nail a sprinting human.

2. Exactly. The Predator has NO idea what awaits inside. AND Medusa knows he's coming.

3. Medusa, with her tail, was shattering man sized stones. She's stronger.

4. Exactly.

5. Nah, the fire was all around him. Not "in his face." Medusa could easily light a few fires to disorient him.

6. Medusa is more accurate with her bow than the Pred is with his cannon.

1. Watch the scene. They hear Billy scream and turn around to look, then the guy gets blasted in the head. 5 seconds indeed

2. Perseus and crew didn't know either and still did ok. Pred has advantages they didn't

3. You mean the men she turned to stone? The men that were cracking before she even touched them? Spine rip is better so far

5. It was much closer than the lava was. This is completely different. Plus his natural vision is not thermal so she wouldn't be hidden. Also i'd like to point out that Preds prep for specific targets. And she may know he's coming but she wouldn't know about his fire "weakness"

6. Negative. She missed as well. Pred only missed the main character while Medusa missed others too.

The non human was protected by magic, dude. The rest? Just pwned it all, see above.

That is not stated. The only thing shown is that the non human was immune and they he blew himself up. Predator would be equally unaffected

Old Post May 18th, 2013 12:22 PM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Watch the scene. They hear Billy scream and turn around to look, then the guy gets blasted in the head. 5 seconds indeed

2. Perseus and crew didn't know either and still did ok. Pred has advantages they didn't

3. You mean the men she turned to stone? The men that were cracking before she even touched them? Spine rip is better so far

5. It was much closer than the lava was. This is completely different. Plus his natural vision is not thermal so she wouldn't be hidden. Also i'd like to point out that Preds prep for specific targets. And she may know he's coming but she wouldn't know about his fire "weakness"

6. Negative. She missed as well. Pred only missed the main character while Medusa missed others too.

That is not stated. The only thing shown is that the non human was immune and they he blew himself up. Predator would be equally unaffected

1. Post the scene, dude. Wait, here ya go:
-

At :10, we can see the area behind Dutch where they just came from, where Billy is. You saying they covered the same distance in 5 seconds? Cool story.

2. No, the others didn't do OK, Perseus did OK because he's a DemiGod and stuff.

3. Lol, they were solid stone, dude. Also, the Predator had to put a lot of force into the spine rips, and was aided by it's blades.

4. Thought so.

5. Nah, no prep toime for the Pred here. He has mere seconds of knowledge that he must enter the cave and hunt her down. My thread, my rules. No prep time.

6. Lol, the Predator missed DESPITE having a space age aiming/tracking system. Medusa missed a DEMIGOD with a bow. Do the math, Champ.

Last edited by The Fat Rambo on May 19th, 2013 at 08:17 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2013 08:13 AM
juggerman

1. Post the scene, dude. Wait, here ya go:
-

At :10, we can see the area behind Dutch where they just came from, where Billy is. You saying they covered the same distance in 5 seconds? Cool story.

2. No, the others didn't do OK, Perseus did OK because he's a DemiGod and stuff.

3. Lol, they were solid stone, dude. Also, the Predator had to put a lot of force into the spine rips, and was aided by it's blades.

4. Thought so.

5. Nah, no prep toime for the Pred here. He has mere seconds of knowledge that he must enter the cave and hunt her down. My thread, my rules. No prep time.

6. Lol, the Predator missed DESPITE having a space age aiming/tracking system. Medusa missed a DEMIGOD with a bow. Do the math, Champ.

1. That scene statrs too far in. They hear Billy scream and they turn to look. Then the Pred kills the guy. I'll try to post it tonight if you need me too.

2. One blew her face up and another dropped a boulder on her head. Yeah they did ok

3. Spine rip was unaided by blades. It was also effortless. Medusa only broke one statue man and it was the one that smiled and cracked. If a smile cracked it her breaking it is not overly impressive

4. Ok.. confused

5. Copy that. Basic knowledge still applies tho yes? Meaning he knows pretty much everything about her due to her legend being well known in her universe but she knows nothing of him since in his universe no one really knows about his race?

6. Predator missed due to PIS and you know it. Plus lets not forget the Pred got hit with some high caliber rounds and had a minor boo-boo. That bow and arrow will be useless here.

7. He also could easily track all the noise she makes. He heard Mac whisper to Apollo Creed from quite a distance. Remember "Any time"? He was far as shit and heard that. A WHISPER!!!! He'll pinpoint all her rattling and hissing right away and he'll have a new trophy

Old Post May 19th, 2013 05:55 PM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. That scene statrs too far in. They hear Billy scream and they turn to look. Then the Pred kills the guy. I'll try to post it tonight if you need me too.

2. One blew her face up and another dropped a boulder on her head. Yeah they did ok

3. Spine rip was unaided by blades. It was also effortless. Medusa only broke one statue man and it was the one that smiled and cracked. If a smile cracked it her breaking it is not overly impressive

4. Ok.. confused

5. Copy that. Basic knowledge still applies tho yes? Meaning he knows pretty much everything about her due to her legend being well known in her universe but she knows nothing of him since in his universe no one really knows about his race?

6. Predator missed due to PIS and you know it. Plus lets not forget the Pred got hit with some high caliber rounds and had a minor boo-boo. That bow and arrow will be useless here.

7. He also could easily track all the noise she makes. He heard Mac whisper to Apollo Creed from quite a distance. Remember "Any time"? He was far as shit and heard that. A WHISPER!!!! He'll pinpoint all her rattling and hissing right away and he'll have a new trophy

1. It's more than 5 seconds, dude. Accept it.

2. Lol, that's what you remember about the scene? Sounds like you never saw the movie.

3. No. The Pred had to dig into Billy's back, he didn't just reach through Billy as if it were nothing. Moot point because stone>>>>human flesh.

4. Good then.

5. Nah, he knows only that she is inside and her basic powers. My thread, champ.

6. Lol, arrow to the throat useless? Fanboy nonsense.

7. Lol, sure, man. Medusa stomped around like a buffalo.

Medusa has the advantage in every category here. Nothing you have posted proves otherwise.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 09:54 PM
juggerman

1. It's more than 5 seconds, dude. Accept it.

2. Lol, that's what you remember about the scene? Sounds like you never saw the movie.

3. No. The Pred had to dig into Billy's back, he didn't just reach through Billy as if it were nothing. Moot point because stone>>>>human flesh.

4. Good then.

5. Nah, he knows only that she is inside and her basic powers. My thread, champ.

6. Lol, arrow to the throat useless? Fanboy nonsense.

7. Lol, sure, man. Medusa stomped around like a buffalo.

Medusa has the advantage in every category here. Nothing you have posted proves otherwise.

1. Still faster than anything Medusa has shown

2. I have just not in a while as I said earlier.

3. All her strength is in her tail from what it seems

4. Moving on...

5. Which is what everybody knows. I'm not saying he knows her favorite meals or some shit. And again she knows noting of the Pred except that something has come to kill her. No weakness exploitation for her.

6. Right cuz arrows >>>> bullets now? Predators consistently walk off bullet like their bee stings dude. Wake up. Good luck shooting an arrow into the throat of an invisible Predator. Your bias is coming out hard

7. Yeah you're right... if only the Predator could pick up sounds as quiet as a whisper....... She made enough noise to alert humans and you wanna think the Pred can't hear her? laughing out loud

Medusa has some advantages here but not as much as you would like to believe

Old Post May 20th, 2013 02:32 AM
juggerman

Here's what I was talking about :

Sorry for the quality but the other vid separated the scene so it was harder to tell the time frame. Now we see at 2:04 Billy screams and at 2:16 the Pred is already ahead of them posted up. Not quite 5 seconds I agree but still much faster than Medusa plus he was silent since they didn't even notice him until it was too late.

Here's the other vid too so you can see how far they actually went from Billy. This helps show the amount of ground he covered silently. Keep in mind they were already running at 2:38 when Billy was preparing to die.

EDIT: Would also like to point out that pulling a spine out would take much more concentrated force than breaking apart the man made out of stone. One fell and broke apart easily. That amount for force would not be able to rip a man's spine out

Last edited by juggerman on May 20th, 2013 at 03:14 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2013 03:02 AM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's what I was talking about :

Sorry for the quality but the other vid separated the scene so it was harder to tell the time frame. Now we see at 2:04 Billy screams and at 2:16 the Pred is already ahead of them posted up. Not quite 5 seconds I agree but still much faster than Medusa plus he was silent since they didn't even notice him until it was too late.

Here's the other vid too so you can see how far they actually went from Billy. This helps show the amount of ground he covered silently. Keep in mind they were already running at 2:38 when Billy was preparing to die.

EDIT: Would also like to point out that pulling a spine out would take much more concentrated force than breaking apart the man made out of stone. One fell and broke apart easily. That amount for force would not be able to rip a man's spine out

Pwned you. You mad?

1. Still faster than anything Medusa has shown

2. I have just not in a while as I said earlier.

3. All her strength is in her tail from what it seems

4. Moving on...

5. Which is what everybody knows. I'm not saying he knows her favorite meals or some shit. And again she knows noting of the Pred except that something has come to kill her. No weakness exploitation for her.

6. Right cuz arrows >>>> bullets now? Predators consistently walk off bullet like their bee stings dude. Wake up. Good luck shooting an arrow into the throat of an invisible Predator. Your bias is coming out hard

7. Yeah you're right... if only the Predator could pick up sounds as quiet as a whisper....... She made enough noise to alert humans and you wanna think the Pred can't hear her? laughing out loud

Medusa has some advantages here but not as much as you would like to believe

1. No, it's not. Your insistence that it is has now crossed over into trolling.

2. Nah, I dont think you ever saw it.

3. Oh boy, reach much? Prove that.

4. Indeed.

5. Concession accepted.

6. Lol, the Predator walked off a grazed thigh. That's all.

7. Sge made the noise to distract them and/or get their attention. The rest of the time she was ninja quiet.

Nah, she has all the advantages.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:52 AM
juggerman

Pwned you. You mad?

So you have nothing to say against it? Good let's move on

1. No, it's not. Your insistence that it is has now crossed over into trolling.

2. Nah, I dont think you ever saw it.

3. Oh boy, reach much? Prove that.

4. Indeed.

5. Concession accepted.

6. Lol, the Predator walked off a grazed thigh. That's all.

7. Sge made the noise to distract them and/or get their attention. The rest of the time she was ninja quiet.

Nah, she has all the advantages.

1. Prove Medusa has moved as quickly as the video proved Predator can. And silently at that

2. If you say so. They were able to injure her just fine. Pred does much worse

3. Does she have any strength feats with say her arms?

4. Needing validation pretty badly?

5. Ah the Quan tactic! She has no clue how to beat a Pred or what his weaknesses may be. You didn't think this thru

6. Prove it was a graze. The fact that high caliber rounds don't cut deeply is a testament to their durability. Medusa would have bee mowed down. Still not seeing how she pulled off theis fabled throat shot on an invisible target when she couldn't even do one to someone she could see laughing out loud

7. Nope. Her hair snakes hissed, she rattled, her bow made noise. Ninjas must suck when you come from. She also cannot hide from his vision

The wanking is strong with you

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:16 PM
juggerman

I noticed how you tip toed around the fact that a simple fall broke a statue as well which proves spine rip is a greater feat. Also watch the scene where Dutch and company raid the camp and kill everyone(I can post it tonight if needed). There is fire and explosions all over the place yet the Predator has no trouble seeing everything. Stuff is still on fire during the "Anytime" scene and again we see the Pred having no issue. There goes your theory about Medusa winning since there's lava in her lair! That was only a weakness to Super Preds or just the Beserker himself.

But it's ok she still has home field advantage. I'm sure that'll ensure her the "W" laughing out loud

Old Post May 20th, 2013 01:40 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Heh. Good work Juggs.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:27 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Heh. Good work Juggs.

big grin

Old Post May 20th, 2013 09:41 PM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I noticed how you tip toed around the fact that a simple fall broke a statue as well which proves spine rip is a greater feat. Also watch the scene where Dutch and company raid the camp and kill everyone(I can post it tonight if needed). There is fire and explosions all over the place yet the Predator has no trouble seeing everything. Stuff is still on fire during the "Anytime" scene and again we see the Pred having no issue. There goes your theory about Medusa winning since there's lava in her lair! That was only a weakness to Super Preds or just the Beserker himself.

But it's ok she still has home field advantage. I'm sure that'll ensure her the "W" laughing out loud

The statue fell about 50 feet, you retard. Watch the vid:

There are fires erupting everywhere in her lair. Again, just watch the vid. Also,a full grown lasting flame is different than an explosive blast. So yeah, the "theory" is gone, fact has taken over.

Let's see.....Pred enters a lair where he has no idea what lies ahead. His thermal vision will be questionable. He will be facing a foe who moves much faster than humans (who he has trouble hitting with his plasma cannon.) Yeah, he has a chance......Not.

So you have nothing to say against it? Good let's move on
Already did. And as I said, pwned you. 5 seconds to 12 seconds indeed.

quote:
1. Prove Medusa has moved as quickly as the video proved Predator can. And silently at that

2. If you say so. They were able to injure her just fine. Pred does much worse

3. Does she have any strength feats with say her arms?

4. Needing validation pretty badly?

5. Ah the Quan tactic! She has no clue how to beat a Pred or what his weaknesses may be. You didn't think this thru

6. Prove it was a graze. The fact that high caliber rounds don't cut deeply is a testament to their durability. Medusa would have bee mowed down. Still not seeing how she pulled off theis fabled throat shot on an invisible target when she couldn't even do one to someone she could see laughing out loud

7. Nope. Her hair snakes hissed, she rattled, her bow made noise. Ninjas must suck when you come from. She also cannot hide from his vision

The wanking is strong with you

1. I dont have to prove it, the movies and scenes prove it. Tell you what, how far was it from where Billy died to where Arnold screams get to zee choppah?

2. OK, just cuz, right?

3. Gee, does the Pred have any strength feats with, say, his toes?

4. Nah, I just enjoy watching your argument squirm beneath my boot heel.

5. Er, no. Read the OP, and try to form a valid response because right now I am beating you so badly it's getting boring.

6. Prove it was a graze? You idiot, when we see the Pred repairing it we cna see it was a graze. At the most it was a flesh wound There, proved it.

7. Nah, her hair hissed and tail rattled only when she wanted them to. When she wanted to be silent, she was silent. Watch the vid again, before the music starts, when she freezes Uesibius. At :18 and :31 she is creeping around in complete and utter silence.

Now, her gaze: How did Perseus avoid being turned to stone while seeing Medusa? Think long and hard before you answer. Think long and hard why the Djinn, Suleiman, was able to resist her gaze.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 03:10 PM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heh. Good work Juggs.
How you figure that? I just raped his post six ways from sunday.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 03:11 PM
juggerman

The statue fell about 50 feet, you retard. Watch the vid:

And a 50 foot fall packs enough energy to rip out a man's spine? Negative. Failed again.

There are fires erupting everywhere in her lair. Again, just watch the vid. Also,a full grown lasting flame is different than an explosive blast. So yeah, the "theory" is gone, fact has taken over.

And there were fires everywhere during the fire fight at the camp and still the Pred and no issue seeing everything. Then we see his standing right next to the big fire Arnold set to lure him in and what happened? Nothing! Fire does nothing to this guy's vision. Proven and proven again. Just because it worked on Beserker does not mean it works here. Thank you come again.

Let's see.....Pred enters a lair where he has no idea what lies ahead. His thermal vision will be questionable. He will be facing a foe who moves much faster than humans (who he has trouble hitting with his plasma cannon.) Yeah, he has a chance......Not.

Wrong. Already proven his vision will be in top form as it was in the movie. Fire had no effect on his. Try again.

Already did. And as I said, pwned you. 5 seconds to 12 seconds indeed.

So you have some video that shows Medusa moving faster than that? Thought not. And seeing as how Billy could have screamed as soon as he saw the Predator we don’t know how long it actually took the Pred to move ahead of them. Simply put you’re mad cuz Medusa is beaten in the speed category.

1. I dont have to prove it, the movies and scenes prove it. Tell you what, how far was it from where Billy died to where Arnold screams get to zee choppah?

2. OK, just cuz, right?

3. Gee, does the Pred have any strength feats with, say, his toes?

4. Nah, I just enjoy watching your argument squirm beneath my boot heel.

5. Er, no. Read the OP, and try to form a valid response because right now I am beating you so badly it's getting boring.

6. Prove it was a graze? You idiot, when we see the Pred repairing it we cna see it was a graze. At the most it was a flesh wound There, proved it.

7. Nah, her hair hissed and tail rattled only when she wanted them to. When she wanted to be silent, she was silent. Watch the vid again, before the music starts, when she freezes Uesibius. At :18 and :31 she is creeping around in complete and utter silence.

1. So you have nothing? Good to know. He moved faster than Medusa has ever shown.

2. Better equipment then they had. If a sword could easily take her head then the Pred’s blade will turn her into ribbons

3. Nice strawman. The Predator is uniform. Medusa on the other hand has a gigantic tail that she does all her feats with. Basically it’s like using Hellboy’s rock hand feats and saying he can block blades and what not with his other hand as well. Not gonna fly. But I’ll willingly concede that the Predator’s toes are not as strong as his arms laughing out loud

And now I’ll await your evidence that Medusa has strength feats equal or near enough to the ones she used her tail for.

4. You’re just as pretty as the other girls. Feel better now sweety?

5. You do know the difference between “capabilities” and “limitations” right?

6. Negative. Bullet could have been embedded in his leg. You’ve proven nothing silly kid. We also see what a Pred can tank in Predator 2. Shotgun blasts to the body like a boss. I can foresee a “But that was a different Predator hurr durrr” coming but luckily I’ve prepared for this: The Predator with this fire weakness you’re clinging to like a drowning child was a completely different Predator with, get this, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TECH!!!!! Man up you’ve lost

7. Look at when she is moving at all. She makes noise. She is pretty quiet, like say a whisper from very far away, but there is noise. Also she’d be picked up on his mask so hearing her isn’t really needed. Also take notice that she has very little patience. She starts attacking right away and when she loses sight of them she moves around looking. And then when she gets frustrated or harmed she shrieks like a banshee. Predator on the other hand has shown patience out the ass. He’d easily out wait her if it came to that. Pred picks her off easily.

Now, her gaze: How did Perseus avoid being turned to stone while seeing Medusa? Think long and hard before you answer. Think long and hard why the Djinn, Suleiman, was able to resist her gaze.

Perseus looked at her reflection. The mask provides the same protection as he is not looking at her directly but at her image thru his mask. Besides I think you’re forgetting that Medusa’s stare was not automatic. She had to activate it meaning if she does not see the invisible Predator she will not be using her stare.

How you figure that? I just raped his post six ways from sunday.

Keep dreaming kiddo laughing out loud

Old Post May 21st, 2013 04:19 PM
juggerman

Forgot to add this in my post: A brick/rock can strike a man in the head and leave a gaping wound that needs stitches yet not be embedded in the man's flesh. Again: Prove it was a graze and didn't just hit him, not penetraten, and leave a wound. Simply saying "uh we see graze" will nt suffice here

Old Post May 21st, 2013 04:37 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Can't believe Fat Rambo ignored the visor countering Medusa's Stare logic.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 06:43 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote