KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

This show is STILL On?

Sheesh.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2020 10:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

13 is better than I thought.

Heck yeah!
For some reason I thought it was 10. I may have confused it w. a different last season show.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 12:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've only seen the first ep of the current season

it had Joseph Culp in it who played Dr Doom in the 94 F.F movie.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 03:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^thats a nice bit of trivia! eek!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 08:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

We finally found out Coulson’s super power!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 02:19 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

tell me lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 06:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
tell me lol

To quote Coulson: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: “Yeah. The fact is, dying, it's kind of my superpower.”

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 03:25 AM
riv6672

Got around to watching this week’s set in the eighties ep. This one straight up approached Legends of Tomorrow levels of dumb ass fun!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 06:17 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

gotta watch this weeks ep tonight or tomorrow

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 08:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

will be watching tomorrow when the Mrs visits her Aunt.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 09:08 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

gotta watch this weeks ep tonight or tomorrow

Good deal. Enjoy the eighties! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 10:53 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
Good deal. Enjoy the eighties! stick out tongue

i remember those days lol

if you want more of daisy be prepared soon

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 01:27 AM
riv6672

i remember those days lol

if you want more of daisy be prepared soon

I always want more Daisy!

Unfortunately, next week features the Inhumans, and I found that whole arc boring af the first time around. I’m just not into them. Hopefully they won’t waste 2 whole eps on them.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 02:15 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
I always want more Daisy!

Unfortunately, next week features the Inhumans, and I found that whole arc boring af the first time around. I’m just not into them. Hopefully they won’t waste 2 whole eps on them.

well its just rumor, but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: daisy will be involved in a proposed agents of sword disney plus series

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 07:56 PM
riv6672

well its just rumor, but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: daisy will be involved in a proposed agents of sword disney plus series

^^^NICE!

Also, I wish they’d graduate her to the next phase of MCU movies. She’s easily big screen hot, and her powers already look good on a small budget much less w. some money to spare.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 09:49 PM
riv6672

The Inhumans weren’t -too- horrible this ep. I really enjoyed the tension/time crunch of the situation the team faced.

May’s situation this season really makes me laugh. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: A woman as emotionally closed off as her becoming an empath is just great. To her credit she still did try and help Yo-yo, w. her own spin on it of course.
Speaking of Yo-yo, her [SPOILER - highlight to read]: speed power break through/ now able to actually run w.out having to bounce back moment was pretty ****ing cool.
Coulson seems to be having some issues. He started out strong/surprisingly upbeat this season but still [SPOILER - highlight to read]: blowing himself up, spending a year as a budget Max Headroom then regaining consciousness to see your legs still being built has GOT to have some negative effects on even the chillest of bro’s.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 09:19 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just watched last weeks episode..

really goo yet sad.. also enoch's words hint at something coming real soon

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 06:52 PM
riv6672

Yeah, that WONT be good...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 09:04 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

sorry lol

Old Post Jul 28th, 2020 07:18 PM
riv6672

No worries...

...unless YOU are what’s coming. huh

Old Post Jul 29th, 2020 08:58 AM