KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Team Quan vs. Team Roberto

Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team Quan 2 22.22%
Team Roberto 7 77.78%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Team Quan vs. Team Roberto
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing

But you don't get it, context only matters at certain times. Quanchi's bias is so laughably bad.

Let the flips begin.
Prove his statement. We can't just take him at his word without knowing the context. Pretty much no teeth to the statement.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by quanchi112
We see the attack and hear the crunch. We know based on that he can crush skulls. No proof to what degree that his comment was to be taken literally.

So by this explaination am i to take it that we don't actually see it happen on screen as you claimed?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:30 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prove his statement. We can't just take him at his word without knowing the context. Pretty much no teeth to the statement.

we have to prove a direct assertion of common knowledge?

look you are clearly making a complete ass of yourself, so maybe its time for you to offer the customary "lol u man. calm down." juggling act and do a series of silly backflips, exiting stage left.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:32 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
So by this explaination am i to take it that we don't actually see it happen on screen as you claimed?
We did see it on screen and heard it. That's happening onscreen. You didn't get it just like you didn't get Spock/Kirk fight.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

We did see it on screen and heard it. That's happening onscreen. You didn't get it just like you didn't get Spock/Kirk fight.

So we SAW the actual HEAD CRUSHING in the movie ONSCREEN?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:34 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So we SAW the actual HEAD CRUSHING in the movie ONSCREEN?
We see the attack and hear the break. That's seeing it on screen. You didn't see enough but others did. Embarrassing.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:35 PM
juggerman

We see the attack and hear the break. That's seeing it on screen. You didn't see enough but others did. Embarrassing.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I know it did. We just didn't SEE it as you falsely claimed

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:37 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

we are to assume that sound was his skull breaking. we never saw his skull being broken. so you were lying. again. im sure everyone is shocked by this as its SOOOO out of character for you. smile

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:41 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I know it did. We just didn't SEE it as you falsely claimed
We see enough to know. You did not. You ignore what the director says. You are a troll.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by focus4chumps
we are to assume that sound was his skull breaking. we never saw his skull being broken. so you were lying. again. im sure everyone is shocked by this as its SOOOO out of character for you. smile
Yes, you admit I was right in the first sentence. This from the guy who says titles decide versus matchups.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:46 PM
juggerman

We see enough to know. You did not. You ignore what the director says. You are a troll.

So we do or do not actually see it happen?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:47 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

see the silly clown dodge.

We see Khan crush a skull on screen.

/lie

/cry

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

In other words "context only matters when Quanchi says it does". Exactly as I said smile

It's implied Khan crushed a skull = Khan crushed a skull

It's stated as fact Wookie's can tear out arms = Didn't see it happen; doesn't count

Do more flips now.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

In other words "context only matters when Quanchi says it does". Exactly as I said smile

It's stated as fact Wookie's can tear out arms = Didn't see it happen; doesn't count

Do more flips now.

this. all of it.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:56 PM
quanchi112
Disney

So we do or do not actually see it happen?
We see it and hear it. I am right.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

see the silly clown dodge.

/lie

/cry
We do see it and hear it.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 05:59 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

We do see it and hear it.

we dont see his head being crushed you ridiculous clown, nor do we see that aftermath of it being crushed. we see nothing. dance more. your tears and pissing/crying will eventually defeat the facts.

get madder, now smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 06:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Do more flips now.
We see it and hear it.

We Didnt see or hear it. We don't know to take those words literally and have no context to support how or when this has actually happened.

You're the clown not me.

quanchi112
Disney

we dont see his head being crushed you ridiculous clown.
We see him crushing it and hear the sound. Lol.

Robtard
Senor Member

We see it and hear it.

We Didnt see or hear it. We don't know to take those words literally and have no context to support how or when this has actually happened.

You're the clown not me.

For a guy who claims to have watched Into Darkness four times in the theater, you consistently get facts wrong.

Fact: We don't see the actual head crush. Fact: It's implied a head was crushed via sound effects.

Fact: Han's statement was a statement of fact. No different than if he said "Wookies can shit". Would you cry "Wookies can't shit cos we didn't see it!".

And back the your standard "no you!" cos you've cornered yourself again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 10th, 2013 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 06:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote