KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Team Quan vs. Team Roberto

Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team Quan 2 22.22%
Team Roberto 7 77.78%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Team Quan vs. Team Roberto
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
How many times has Han bullshitted though compared to told the facts?

He was trying to trick C3PO, this is what you're going with?

So tricking C3PO is feats?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 09:47 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by the ninjak

What Han said was said as a statement of fact.

I'm asking you. You're taking it as Han was bullshitting with C3PO, I'm asking if that's what you're going with?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 09:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

It's the only feat Chewie and his species seem to have on screen.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 09:50 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So statements of fact don't count?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 10:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by the ninjak
Roberto will run with anything that goes against me. That's what I've done to him. Poor thing.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Says the guy cry-begging me to give my opinion in his misplaced 'List You Favorite Sci-Fi' thread. Get off my nuts already, boy.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by focus4chumps
do we actually dont see him crushing his head? smile

nope smile

we'll just take your wild butthurt over the fact as a concession smile

accepted smile
Yes, we see him crushing his head. He sure as hell Wasnt massaging his face.

We see it and hear it. smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Repeating a lie is just repeating a lie. The Film was PG-13, they couldn't show a skull being crushed. Mr. Iveseenitfourtimes.

We hear it; that's what implies a head was crushed.

More flips. A statement of fact means nothing unless we see it. But implied feats count even though we don't see the feat.

You're terribly biased and terrible at debating, always trapping yourself in an indefensible position. Do more flips now.
We see him crushing it and hear it as well.

You're breaking before me and getting more ridiculous by the day.

No context and unusable.

It's hearsay we can't allow for debating.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Says the guy cry-begging me to give my opinion in his misplaced 'List You Favorite Sci-Fi' thread. Get off my nuts already, boy.
You post in it to avoid the thread topic. You're too scared to say. That's what is funny.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
We see him crushing it and hear it as well.

You're breaking before me and getting more ridiculous by the day.

No context and unusable.

It's hearsay we can't allow for debating.

No, we don't see the actual crush, it was a PG-13 film; it's implied via sound effects you clownish man-child.

More /derp from you.

One's implied and the other is a statement of fact. If you're going to cry "we didn't see Chewbacca rip off a limb", then by your same logic, we didn't see Khan crush a skull.

Do more flips now.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You post in it to avoid the thread topic. You're too scared to say. That's what is funny.

I'm too scared to post in one of your threads now? laughing out loud Do you ever listen to yourself; cos you take internet clowning to a whole new level.

Tell you what though, you beg me in there 6 more times making it an even 10 and I'll give my opinion of what are my fav Sci-Fi flicks.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm too scared to post in one of your threads now? laughing out loud Do you ever listen to yourself; cos you take internet clowning to a whole new level.

Tell you what though, you beg me in there 6 more times making it an even 10 and I'll give my opinion of what are my fav Sci-Fi flicks.
Not afraid to post but afraid to post your faves. Probably due to me rubbing in your lack of Star Trek love.

If you won't post Thats fine. You're scared. I can't make a man out of you.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not afraid to post but afraid to post your faves. Probably due to me rubbing in your lack of Star Trek love.

If you won't post Thats fine. You're scared. I can't make a man out of you.

/derp

/derp

Repeat: If you're THAT interested in what I like, cry-beg me in that thread 6 more times, you've done 4 already. Only 60% more to go smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:39 PM
quanchi112
Disney

/derp

/derp

Repeat: If you're THAT interested in what I like, cry-beg me in that thread 6 more times, you've done 4 already. Only 60% more to go smile
Look you're a Quinn coward. It's cool. Keep running your whole life from everything. I bet your wife owns your ass, sissy.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Look you're a Quinn coward. It's cool. Keep running your whole life from everything. I bet your wife owns your ass, sissy.

You're upset and lashing out because I'm ignoring you in one of your threads. Adorable smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 11:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You're upset and lashing out because I'm ignoring you in one of your threads. Adorable smile
No, I'm mad you are spamming without answering the thread topic. It's trollish.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:00 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

No, I'm mad you are spamming without answering the thread topic. It's trollish.

laughing out loud "I'm mad" laughing out loud

Anyhow, stop lying. I nicely posted once in there to let you know you posted in the wrong forum. You then did 3 rage-beg posts towards me; then it went downhill.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:03 AM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud "I'm mad" laughing out loud

Anyhow, stop lying. I nicely posted once in there to let you know you posted in the wrong forum. You then did 3 rage-beg posts towards me; then it went downhill.
Is your rant over ?

Which team wins here ?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:21 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Is your rant over ?

Which team wins here ?

Good tactic. Admit you're mad, ramble on and then accuse another of ranting. Anyhow.

I already gave my analysis of this fight, more proof that you're too angry and busy ranting to follow. Calm down, bro smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 01:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Good tactic. Admit you're mad, ramble on and then accuse another of ranting. Anyhow.

I already gave my analysis of this fight, more proof that you're too angry and busy ranting to follow. Calm down, bro smile
You try the same trolling antics and ruin multiple threads. I'm here for the good of the board.

Remind me which team wins again ?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 02:09 AM