KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Or Ultron hacks Jarvis

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 12:15 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 03:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ga...rst-look-690795

I don't like Quicksilver's look. It's obvious he's wearing a wig and that suit is bad.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 04:57 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Femi32
I don't like Quicksilver's look. It's obvious he's wearing a wig and that suit is bad.

Compared to Bryan Singer's attempt, that one is fantastic.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 05:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by Kazenji
Compared to Bryan Singer's attempt, that one is fantastic.

True, but it's still a bad look. It makes the CW Flash look straight from the comics when it's really the Arrow costume adapted for Flash. Despite this, I'm willing to give Joss Whedon and crew the full benefit of the doubt. Still, they couldn't dye his hair silver/gray?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 06:40 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That CW Flash costume looks good tho for what they've gone with, At least it has lighting bolts on the costume.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 06:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

You gotta be phucking kidding me with that hair

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 07:39 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Femi32

hopefully once cgi is added then it will look better

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 05:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Kazenji
That CW Flash costume looks good tho for what they've gone with, At least it has lighting bolts on the costume.

Well, Quicksilver isn't wearing a costume in those stills, just athletic gear that subtly mirrors his costume colours. We'll see what he looks like once he officially suits up on behalf of the Avengers.

People need to get off the hair. Yes, we all just accept it on a comic page when a young man has silverly-white hair; photographed reality is something else. Pietro and Wanda are a couple of East European emo kids with different fashion sense. Let's just leave it at that.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 05:57 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by roughrider
Well, Quicksilver isn't wearing a costume in those stills, just athletic gear that subtly mirrors his costume colours. We'll see what he looks like once he officially suits up on behalf of the Avengers.

People need to get off the hair. Yes, we all just accept it on a comic page when a young man has silverly-white hair; photographed reality is something else. Pietro and Wanda are a couple of East European emo kids with different fashion sense. Let's just leave it at that.

Let's just be realistic for a second. None of you are ever going to be happy.Look at it from the directors point of view. He has to appeal to the masses as well as all of the actual comic book fans.

I personally don't even think SW and QS should even be in this movie. But I also think a 2 hour movie with just Hulk and Thor beating the shit out of each other would be awesome.

Whose to say whose right? Me. And me.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 06:55 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Looks great to me so far! I wonder how huge of a differences with cgi added later on?

These current clothing are temporaries anyways, they'll probably get their Avengers version at the end or next movie.

You guys saw the Ultron robot? It looks weird, I hope this is one of his forms that is currently upgrading himself throughout the movie till his TRUE form!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 07:18 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

The hair lust looks phucking ridiculous in those stills. It may not end up like that but from the stills, it just looks sloppy. Like they couldn't be arsed to do anything but throw a wig on him. Again, that's just how it looks on the surface.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 08:14 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Not a fan of Scarlet's or Quicksilver's look. But it could look better on film, of course.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 08:26 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Me neither.

Quicksilver looks goofy especially with that hair (although still leagues better than DoFP).

Scarlet Witch looks like an angsty teen going to a rave.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 09:04 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Recent photos shows Chris Evans has a sharp new look as Cap (to my eyes, a definite improvement on the modern red, white & blue version in Avengers.)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...=zergnet_162123

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 01:12 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

It looks like a subdued Marvel Now! Costume, I like it.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 01:34 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

That's his best look yet IMO.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 02:02 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Recent photos shows Chris Evans has a sharp new look as Cap (to my eyes, a definite improvement on the modern red, white & blue version in Avengers.)

Nice Find!

I still think I like the "Shield" suit the best (from Winter Soldier obviously).

I just loved the way it looked, and it wasn't outlandish. However, for the Red, White and Blue outfits, that Avengers 2 is the best so far. smile

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 02:43 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

love Cap's new costume

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 03:32 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Yeah, the agent of SHIELD look was maybe the best of all worlds. But obviously things have changed going forward, if you've seen The Winter Soldier.

The key is for him to sport a helmet with a chin strap. That half helmet with neck material attached in Avengers was part of what made it look more like cosplay, rather than a uniform.

Last edited by roughrider on Apr 22nd, 2014 at 03:36 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 03:33 AM