KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters

The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters
Started by: Sacred 117

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Apollo? Shit no.

That guy gained the upper hand on the Green Lantern Kyle and has been said to be in the same class as Majestic.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:54 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Also, Sol Badguy and Slayer (Guilty Gear) for Low Herald

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:07 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

So lets get the Machamp thing out of the way we have 3 (me, Sacred, Nemebro) votes to move him down to mid meta and 1 (Screampaste) to keep him at high meta so what do the rest of you think. Dont have to give a reason just give a vote.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 04:53 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright got all my opinions so far together and I'm bout to post
Is that guy Dovahkin from skyrim if he is he should not be mid herald he be like street or meta level
Flame Princess to low meta
Ice king Low meta
Kaiju's (PR) to high meta
Alladin to street leveler ( If Its the Disney movie Alladin)
The Beast (Disney) to high street
Ryu Hayabusa to mid meta
Stewie Griffen for low meta with his gadgets

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 05:44 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
So lets get the Machamp thing out of the way we have 3 (me, Sacred, Nemebro) votes to move him down to mid meta and 1 (Screampaste) to keep him at high meta so what do the rest of you think. Dont have to give a reason just give a vote.
#TeamScream
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:05 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Phanteros
Dwarves(Dwarf fortress) for high street.
Originally posted by NemeBro
I think a legitimate argument could be made for Adam Jensen being low meta.

Along with being physically superhuman, being strong enough to punch through concrete/steel walls, but he is also far faster than you might think:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19718

Disagree with the calc itself if you want, that still shows Jensen is capable of reacting to three high-powered sniper bullets while they are like two feet away from the person he is saving (He of course was further away from the bullets). This is by all accounts a really good reaction-time feat, better than most high street ones.

Durability-wise, there is this:

http://i.imgur.com/bHhvmM7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/U5CfJoS.jpg

In-game, his sub-dermal armor is also indicated to be basically comprised of a carbon nanotubes that exist in a fluid state at rest, but when something strikes them, they become instantly rigid and absorb the shock. Carbon nanotubes are tuff yo. His body also repairs damage, compounding his durability.

His greatest form of offense is the Typhoon, basically an omnidirectional explosive attack that expels numerous small explosives around him. The diameter from Jensen this affects is about thirty+ feet IIRC, and this attack would be sufficient to kill any character on the high street list in this thread (With the exceptions of Geralt, who is probably the strongest high street [And maybe should be a tier higher...] maybe Isaac due to his suit, and Afro Samurai, but solely because Afro should be low meta, **** high street), and could seriously wound or kill quite a few low metas.

Jensen also has quite a few non-direct combat options that most of the low metas lack. His body is augmented to be stealthy as ****, and he can indeed become invisible, giving him more cool man options in a fight. Combined with his radar/HUD capabilities, and in a more high-tech battlefield hacking skills, this would give him an edge in a protracted fight.

If nothing else, he'd rape Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Missing The Scenario in ASBOST.
I am ashamed of missing that since it was seconded a few times.
Originally posted by Q99
Guyver should not be high metahuman- well, lemme correct myself, maybe Guyver Gigantic.

But the basic Guyver? It's megasmasher would barely annoy Gipsy Danger, Dante or Kratos would rip it apart in melee, and overall it fits better in the mids.
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
It's Gipsy Danger, and I'm wondering if you should put (Raleigh + Mako) in brackets next to its name.

In the intro, GD gets schooled by a mid level Kaiju when piloted by Yancy & Raleigh, though they did underestimate it.

Part of why GD did so well against far stronger Kaiju a few years later, was because Raleigh and Mako had an unusually strong connection, and because they were two of the best hand to hand combatants in the Resistance force.

Plus it was upgraded during that period.
I don't know if its fair to say they got schooled. Gipsy made a few mistakes in that first fight, but they did take Knifehead down. If they had stuck to orders, they probably would've been fine, I think.
What do you think of my Jensen proposition homo

Also Afro for low meta. Making it official.

Can knock 400 pound men flying dozens of feet through the air and through the side of a wooden wall with a tap on the chest, fast enough to easily react to rockets and bullets and shit, and durable enough to survive huge splosions and shit.
Eh...seems legit. Seconded.
I say low herald

^Nanite Nick Fury
Screw it Overlord's for mid to high meta and I think Kratos should be high meta not Low herald. Also why the heck is dexter in the street category he is at least mid meta.
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I agree with moving Kratos to High Meta. I'm not sure where in the series he demonstrates life wiping capability (basic Herald criteria), unless there's something I'm forgetting.
Then Dante for High Meta as well.
Agreed so
2 votes for Kratos to go high meta
2 votes for dante to go high meta
1 vote for overlord 1 to go high or mid meta
1 vote for overlord 2 to go high or mid meta
and a vote for dexter to go mid meta
I also support Dante for high meta.
Make that 3 votes for Dante to go high meta
I will also post a vote for machamp to be reduced to mid meta
I see Mid Meta being appropriate for Machamp. It usually takes city busting potential to go any higher, and I can't with certainty say he has it. Remind me if I'm missing something.

And to be fair, Neme, Kratos can't throw 500 punches per second.
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Angron, Lorgar, Sanguinius and Leman Russ bumped from high meta to low herald plx

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Also, Sol Badguy and Slayer (Guilty Gear) for Low Herald

Tallying... (please log in to view the image)

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:17 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

ABSTRACT SUPREME BEING OMEGA SHENRON TIER

Ash Williams/Bruce Cambell (4), Fi (The Master Sword) ( ∞ ), Genie (1), Itachi Uchiha ( ∞ ), James with a lead pipe (2), John Bender (1), Kazuma Kiryu (Shirtless) (893), Kirby (2), Lee Chaolan (2), Link (Fierce Deity) (5), Mario (2), Master Chief (1), Megas (Megas XLR) (1), The Scenario (5), Tommy Oliver (5) Yamcha (5)

Abstract

Arceus (2), Dante (SMT) (2), Elder God (Demonbane) (2), Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) (1), Lucifer (Shin Megami Tensei) (2), Nyarlythotep (Demonbane) (2), Sheogorath (1), Zeed-Millenniummon (1)

Cube Being

Alien X (Ben10) (1), Bender (Overclocked) (1), Haruhi Suzumiya (1), The Shrike (2), Solaris (1), Tenchi Masaki (3), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (3), Unicron (1)

Skyfather

Amaterasu (1), Dark Schneider (Bastard!!) (3), The Golden Goddesses (Zelda) (2), Q (Star Trek) (2), Sailor Moon (1), Sheogorath (2), Solaris (1) Z (Tenchi Muyo) (3)

Transcendant

A.M.A.Z.O. (DCAU) (1), Discord (MLP:FiM) (1), Overlord Zetta (2)

Herald

High

Asura (4), End Bringers (1), KOS-MOS (1), Magnus the Red (2), Princess Celestia (1), Princess Luna (1),

Mid

Clark Kent (Smallville) (1), Dovahkin (1), Godzilla (2), Goku (3), Lucy (Elfen Lied) (2), Magnus the Red (1), Planeswalkers (MTG) (1), Hyper Knuckles (3), Super Scourge (3), Super Shadow (3), Super Silver the Hedgehog (3), Super Sonic (3), Taikoubou (1)

Low

Aku (2), Angron (2), Dante (DMC2) (5), Deathsaurer (1), Ganondorf (4), Godzilla (1), GORT (1), Hideyoshi Toyotomi (1), Kratos (God of War) (2), Leman Russ (2), Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile) (1), Lorgar (2), Lucifer (Super Natural) (1), Luke Skywalker (2), Magnus the Red (1), Mew (2) MewTwo (5), Nanite Nick Fury (1), Powerpuff Girls (6), Sanguinius (2), Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blades) (1), Slayer (1), Sol Badguy (1), Tabuu (1)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:24 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Metahuman

High

Angron (1), Castiel (1), Dante (DMC1&4) (2), Dante (DMC2) (5), Doomsday (DCAU) (1), Guyver (1), Gipsy Danger (M+R) (1), Hideyoshi Toyotomi (Sengoku Basara) (2), Ichigo (1), Invincible (1), Kenshiro (3), Kojuro Katakura (Sengoku Basara) (1), Kratos (God of War) (3), Lemen Russ (1), Lorgar (1), Luffy (1), Luke Skywalker (2), Machamp (3), Masamune Date (Sengoku Basara) (2), Master Asia (3), Megaman X (2), Mew (1), Naruto (1), Comic!Rainbow Dash (1), Raoh (2), Riku (Kingdom Hearts (2), Saitama (1), Sanguinius (1), Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blades) (1), Slattern (1), Sora (2), Striker Eureka (1), Tetsuo Shima (Akira) (3), Wreck-it Ralph (1), Yukimura Sanada (Sengoku Basara) (2) Zero (2), Zero Superman (DCAU) (1),

Mid

Alex Mercer (4), Alita (Battle Angel Alita/Last Order) (1), Alucard (Hellsing) (3), Ben Tennyson (Composite) (1), Blade Liger (1), Captain Planet (1), Cloverfield Monster (1), Evil!Cole McGrath (InFamous) (4), Dante (DmC) (2), Death (Darksiders) (3), Dexter (Lab+Gizmoes) (1), Donkey Kong (2), Fingolfin (1), Flame Princess (1), Guyver (1), Hancock (1), Hayato Furinji (HSD) (2), Ice King (1), Jackie Chan (Talismans) (1), Jack Frost (Dreamworks) (3), Jin Kazama (1), Kaiju's (PR) (1), Kain the Vampire (3), Ken (Street Fighter) (2), Kirby (3), Kharn The Betrayer (1), Knuckles (2), Kojuro Katakura (Sengoku Basara) (1), Liger Zero (1), Link, Hero of Legend (6), Link, Hero of Light (6), Link, Hero of Time (6), Link, Hero of Winds (6), Machamp (2), Mario (2), Mega Man (4), Megaman X (2), Merry Dreameater (1), Natsu (Fairy Tail) (1), Optimus Prime (1), Pitch (Dreamworks) (2),Pride (1),Cyborg!Raiden (MGS) (1), Rainbow Dash (1), Raziel (3), Ryu (Street Fighter) (2), Samurai Jack (4), Samus Aran (2), Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blades) (2), Scourge The Hedgehog (2), Seras (Hellsing) (1), Silver the Hedgehog (2), Shadow (2), Sonic (2), Sora (Kingdom Hearts) (1), Titus, Second Captain of the Ultramarines (4), Twilight Sparkle (1), Vergil (DmC) (2), Wreck-It Ralph (3), Yoh Asakura (1)

Low

Aang (Avatar) (2), Abe Lincoln (Vampire Hunter) (2), Adam Jensen (2), Afro Samurai (2), Albert Wesker (Resident Evil Games) (6), Alladin (2), Andrew Detmer (2), The Beast (Disney) (2), Big MacIntosh (1), Billith (1), Cabbadath, Good!Cole McGrath (3), Cloud (FF7) (2), Commander Shepherd (4), Corvo Attano (1), Dexter (Dexter's lab) (3), Eddie Riggs (2), Edward (Twilight) (1), Envy (1), Eren Jager (Attack on Titan) (1), Fluttershy (1), Gluttony (1), Greed (1), Guts (Berserk) (1), Haseo (DotHack) (1), Hellboy (1), Jack (Mass Effect) (2), Jak (1), Kain the Vampire (2), Kenichi (2), Lelith Hesperax (1), Lu Bu (3), Lust (1), Master Chief (Halo) (9), Metabee (1), Mr. Incredible (2), The Murray (Sly Cooper) (2), Oliver (Ni No Kuni), Pride (1), Randy Cunningham (1), Ratchet (3), Raziel (2), Red (Pokemon), Russell Edgington (2), Ryu Hayabusa (1), Samara (Mass Effect) (2), Sam Gideon (ARS) (2), Shining Armour (1), Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara) (2), Sloth (1), Sylar (2), Thorkell (Vinland Saga) (1), Voldemort (1), War (Darksiders) (3), Warlow (True Blood) (2), Wrath (1)

Street

High

Adam Jensen (1), Afro Samurai (2), AppleJack (1), Brock Samson (2), Chris Redfield (3), Crash Bandicoot (2), Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory) (1), Dovahkin (2), Dwarves (DF) (1), Edward Elric (2), Finn the Human (2), Fluttershy (2), Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher) (2), Hitmonchan (2), Isaac Clark (1), Jackie Chan (JCA) (1), Kazuma Kiryu (2), Marth (2), Miyamoto Musashi (Vagabond) (1), Pinkie (1), Po the Panda (2), The Prince (Sands of Time) (3), Rarity (1), Solid Snake (2), Stoic The Vast (Dreamworks) (2), Riddick (2), Voldemort (2), Zylo

Mid

Achilles (Troy) (3), Aragorn (4), Captain Falcon (2), Falco Lombardi (2), Fox McCloud (2), Gregor Clegane (3), Jackie Chan (2), James Bond (2), Hit Girl (2), Joanna Dark (1), John Marston (2), Krystal the Fox (1), Marcus Fenix (4), Spyro The Dragon (2), Undertaker (2), Wolf O'Donnell (2), Xin (Kingdom) (2)

Low

Ash Williams (1), Fluttershy (1), Huey Freeman (2), Kick Ass (2), Nathan Drake (2), Riley Freeman (2), Roger Smith (Big O) (1), Sly Cooper (2), Stewie Griffin (3), Turanga Leela (2)

Now in two pieces because character limit.

This should be up to date, let me know if I missed anything.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:30 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Yamcha
#TeamScream
(please log in to view the image)
This post is being tallied separately to acknowledge the abnormally high levels of awesome.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:33 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it was majority rules why is Machamp still high meta it was 3 votes against 2 WTF.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:35 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I thought it was majority rules why is Machamp still high meta it was 3 votes against 2 WTF.
Majority does rule, sort of. Machamp already had two votes in High Meta, Yamcha thirded, NemeBro never actually said he voted for Machamp to be mid meta, I don't mark down things that are not outright said because that will become confusing. At best you have a tie.

Also, you cannot remove another member's votes, only add your own, thus your vote and Sacred's vote are marked down, check mid meta, he is there, but that doesn't mean removing mine or Yamcha's votes.

Everyone gets a say.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:39 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This should be up to date, let me know if I missed anything.

Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) for Mid Street.

The Colossi for Mid/Low Meta. Debates for an individual Colossus can be discussed at a later time.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:49 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Thank you.

Urgh. Edit limit. Next update, I promise.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:49 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You better.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:53 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Back in the drawer with you.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:54 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought you and yamcha were the only ones who voted differently if im wrong could you please post the other guys comment also nemebro said machamp is less impressive and not as good as kratos who he voted to high meta. Also you didn't count my other votes I had and the overlords are not shown anywhere so theirs that.

Edit: just looked back though the comments you and Yamcha are the only ones who voted for machamp to stay high meta why would you lie to me like that.

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 31st, 2013 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:01 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I thought you and yamcha were the only ones who voted differently if im wrong could you please post the other guys comment also nemebro said machamp is less impressive and not as good as kratos who he voted to high meta. Also you didn't count my other votes I had and the overlords are not shown anywhere so theirs that.

Edit: just looked back though the comments you and Yamcha are the only ones who voted for machamp to stay high meta why would you lie to me like that.

Go back to the previous list, Machamp had 2 votes already for high, one was mine, Yamcha also voted. That's three. NemeBro did not say he believed Machamp was mid meta, which is what is necessary for it to be a vote.

You didn't make a concrete vote for the overlords, you listed two possible tiers, it is your vote, it is not my decision to make.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:15 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

machamp for mid meta

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:16 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
machamp for mid meta
Thank you and no screampaste just you and yamcha said it so this is 3 and if nemebro saids mid meta thats 4 so hopefully he comes around soon

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:22 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Metahuman

High

Angron (1), Castiel (1), Dante (DMC1&4) (2), Dante (DMC2) (3), Doomsday (DCAU) (1), Guyver (1), Gypsy Danger (1), Hideyoshi Toyotomi (Sengoku Basara) (2), Ichigo (1), Invincible (1), Kenshiro (3), Kojuro Katakura (Sengoku Basara) (1), Kratos (God of War) (1), Lemen Russ (1), Lorgar (1), Luffy (1), Luke Skywalker (2), Machamp (2), Masamune Date (Sengoku Basara) (2), Master Asia (3), Megaman X (2), Mew (1), Naruto (1), Comic!Rainbow Dash (1), Raoh (2), Riku (Kingdom Hearts (2), Saitama (1), Sanguinius (1), Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blades) (1), Slattern (1), Sora (2), Striker Eureka (1), Tetsuo Shima (Akira) (3), Wreck-it Ralph (1), Yukimura Sanada (Sengoku Basara) (2) Zero (2), Zero Superman (DCAU) (1),

Tadah. Machamp had already had 2 votes for high meta. L2Read.
One was mine, which means Yamcha, who had not yet voted on Machamp, makes three.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:31 PM