KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Preacher (AMC)

Preacher (AMC)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

So you guys are the only people in the world watching this show right???

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 05:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ For me pretty much. But it's a good show, so I'm expecting the numbers to go up via WOM, providing they keep things interesting.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 08:54 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It supposedly already got picked up for a 2nd season so....I guess.. I would wonder how many seasons they could get out of the comic stories for how long it ran thou...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 05:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Saint is finally going to make his appearance tomorrow. eek!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 12:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

YEA!

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:17 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I was hoping for more Saint, but what I saw was a kick ass teaser for what's to come in the season finale.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 03:43 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i thought the scene showing how he's reliving the same moment was very poorly executed. I've seen that done much better.

also, is the short angel dead now since he died in Hell?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 04:21 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No. Very slight spoilers: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: SoK has magical guns in the comic that kill anything.

Anyway, the finale should be epic. Really looking forward to it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 04:29 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Yeah, the repeating cycle scene was overplayed and kinda annoying, but I loved the "finish the song" scene.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 06:04 PM
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
i thought the scene showing how he's reliving the same moment was very poorly executed. I've seen that done much better.

also, is the short angel dead now since he died in Hell?
He should be dead regardless of where he died.

He was shot by the SoK.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 08:24 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

ah, ok.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 08:35 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Yeah, the repeating cycle scene was overplayed and kinda annoying, but I loved the "finish the song" scene.
Yeah, the opening scene with SoK was awesome. The repetitive shit we saw later in the episode started to get really annoying, imo.

On another note, apparently he activated the infinite ammo cheat before shooting-up the bar, because the 12 bullets he had between both revolvers went a LONG f*cking way:
(please log in to view the image)

...Unless, of course, the show has made it to where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he had already been transformed into SoK before going back to the bar...? In that case, his guns would have unlimited ammo. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 06:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Just watched 3 episodes of this series.

Thank God Methane is Flammable. Which pretty much describes this show as well to.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2016 02:25 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Very disappointed with the finale.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2016 03:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I have the season on Amazon Video and will see the finale tonight when I get home.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2016 04:50 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will watch the finale on saturday

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 1st, 2016 06:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I couldn't stop laughing at the ending Church scenes holy shit those scene were funny

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2016 01:49 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm out.

Way to force yourself on a woman, Jesse.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2016 01:28 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Season two now, please.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 09:01 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I just watched the Pilot episode for this...

I think I'm in love.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 12:04 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote