KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Terminator: Genysis

Terminator: Genysis
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

For an almost 67 year old man, Arnold is in pretty good shape. But he's way too old and way too saggy to be playing a Terminator again.

I'm guessing they're going CGI the crap out of him. Which is lame, imo, as they should have started fresh with a whole new cast and gone from there.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'm not expecting much. The arms are very buff though. So long as he keeps his shirt and a jacket its all good IMHO.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:27 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That pic you posted of him doing the handshake pose from Predator seems older than the current pics posted from the set.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
That pic you posted of him doing the handshake pose from Predator seems older than the current pics posted from the set.

I doubt it. He's not been in THAT good shape in a long long time. And he's clearly old in that pic. Plus I did hear people are shocked how muscular he's got for this movie.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:54 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

People are overreacting again. This should be interesting and I'm excited unlike the usual naysayer.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I doubt it. He's not been in THAT good shape in a long long time. And he's clearly old in that pic. Plus I did hear people are shocked how muscular he's got for this movie.

My error, didn't mean to imply that pic was him from around the time of Predator, just it's the pose he and Carl did in Predator.

But if you compare the pic Zack posted and the pics from the set, Zack's pic seems like a younger Arnold who still had beefy arms.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 07:04 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't know. We've seen how good Stallone looks in his old age. I'm confident Arnold being the 8 times mr. olympus can get his arms that big if he wanted to. We're talking Terminator. ya know

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 08:45 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't know. We've seen how good Stallone looks in his old age. I'm confident Arnold being the 8 times mr. olympus can get his arms that big if he wanted to. We're talking Terminator. ya know
I agree. People need to be more optimistic like us more often.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 11:20 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Point is, Terminator juz needs Arnie's face...either whole or partial.
So cgi-ing his face onto another body is a possibility.

Another idea is simply Robo-copping a 'bio-metal suit" onto his ageing body.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 01:50 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I dont want no cgi. The arnie placeholder in the 4th movie looked funny. Still Im pretty sure movie magic can get the job done.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 02:08 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Cgi can definitely work here.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 02:12 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Suck it haters.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Suck it haters.

(please log in to view the image)
Hahahaha, Robbie is proven wrong yet again.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 07:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112

I said "Arnold is in pretty good shape" on this very page, which he is, imo. If you think he isn't, that's your [stupid] opinion.

On that note, why are your opinions always stupid?

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 10th, 2014 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 09:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I said "Arnold is in pretty good shape" on this very page, which he is, imo. If you think he isn't, that's your [stupid] opinion.

On that note, why are your opinions always stupid?
I think he's in great shape not good shape, Mr. Cowardo.

But he's way too old and way too saggy to be playing a Terminator again.

You are dead wrong. This is the former Mr. Olympia you said is too old and saggy to play the Terminator.

Slap yourself.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I think he's in great shape not good shape, Mr. Cowardo.

You are dead wrong. This is the former Mr. Olympia you said is too old and saggy to play the Terminator.

Slap yourself.

Now you're just basically repeating my thoughts while trying to up what I said. Adorable how you copy me all the time.

Arnold is also way too old and saggy to play a LoTR elf. Get it now? (of course not)

You probably have chronic halitosis.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Now you're just basically repeating my thoughts while trying to up what I said. Adorable how you copy me all the time.

Arnold is also way too old and saggy to play a LoTR elf. Get it now? (of course not)

You probably have chronic halitosis.
Quit being angry. You're a hater. Always going to be. Don't diminish Arnold by saying the word good. He looks great. I believe he isn't too told to play the Terminator. You disagree. You're wrong. I'll see the movie. You probably will see it in secret.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just do something about your horrible breath. Thanks.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Just do something about your horrible breath. Thanks.
Leave your dental hygiene out of this. I don't believe Arnold is too old to play the Terminator. You do.
smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:51 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Your thinking of Marwash lipstick cowboy, who said "Arnold is fat old man"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 05:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote