KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Fallout 4

Fallout 4
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Arena would be sweet!

The missions are probably infinite since I ve been sent to multiple locations more then once.

Just reached lvl 29 got a legendary sniper that does 50% more damage to humans.

Got a recon scope on my sniper the looks are pretty meh but it marks the target far cry 4 way which is pretty cool.

At this point im slaying everything with my 10mm silenced gun.

The next 4 lvls.will be brutal.

Lvl30 gonna increase supressor damage to 50%
Lvl31 another 20% for rifle
Lvl32 20% for pistols
Lvl33 3.5 sneak damage

Dont attach recon on pistols it's a full scope it just phucks up the whole view thing imo..

I finally got the Gauss Rifle from that old hag at the Castle fort. It cost a bit less than 7000 caps.

It does 192 damage. no expression

And it uses 2mm EC rounds. Very rare rounds. I am thinking about spending a hundred days just sleeping in Diamond City just to clean the shops out of 2mm EC ammo. 2 or 3 vendors sell the rounds there and if you sleep for 2 days, the shops refresh. I have over 1000 rounds of almost all ammo types by this point. Some types I have almost 3000 rounds.

But that EC ammo is absurdly tough to come by.

With my new Gauss Rifle, I rescued that guy on top of Trinity tower. There was a couple of Super Mutants that took 3 or 4 shots from the Gauss Rifle....which is ridiculous! Considering I can one shot most things with the sniper I have that does 88 damage, it feels weird to use 3 shots of the Gauss Rifle.

Yes...the game needs an XP arena farm. Get an upgraded mini-gun, tons of ammo, and power level.

Another thing/feature this game needs is "scrap all" for your workshop inventory. It would be nice to just scrap all the junk I drop back into my inventory.

Also, it would be nice if the workshops all shared the same stuff instead of each one having its own stock. It becomes tedious to have to carry 270-300 of items to the same place so you have all your crafting needs fulfilled.

So those are my complaints about the game, so far. And the fact that the game crashes and exits out about once every 2 or 3 hours of gameplay (not continuous...meaning, if I played for 1 hour yesterday and I'm 1 hour into playing it today, it will close out very randomly).

But, Bethesda games are always buggy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 02:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by dadudemon

Also, it would be nice if the workshops all shared the same stuff instead of each one having its own stock. It becomes tedious to have to carry 270-300 of items to the same place so you have all your crafting needs fulfilled.

Do you mean, between settlements? Connecting your settlements with a supply line links your workshop inventories.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 02:55 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

And it uses 2mm EC rounds. Very rare rounds. I am thinking about spending a hundred days just sleeping in Diamond City just to clean the shops out of 2mm EC ammo. 2 or 3 vendors sell the rounds there and if you sleep for 2 days, the shops refresh. I have over 1000 rounds of almost all ammo types by this point. Some types I have almost 3000 rounds.

Yes...the game needs an XP arena farm. Get an upgraded mini-gun, tons of ammo, and power level.

Another thing/feature this game needs is "scrap all" for your workshop inventory. It would be nice to just scrap all the junk I drop back into my inventory.

You could always use the duplication glitch if you're that hard up for the ammo. As for Xp, i've seen that you can also use the Duplication glitch to max out the base skills by duplicating the, S.P.E.C.I.A.L book.

I agree about the scrap all function. It's such a pain in the ass to always have to drop my junk on the ground in order to scrap it for resources.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 03:00 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I don't know I liked new vagus, it was a fun game with the DLC but now that fallout 4 is out I don't know how they will top the DLC in three. Mothership Zeta and Point Lookout was pretty fun.

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 03:28 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I finally got the Gauss Rifle from that old hag at the Castle fort. It cost a bit less than 7000 caps.

It does 192 damage. no expression

With my new Gauss Rifle, I rescued that guy on top of Trinity tower. There was a couple of Super Mutants that took 3 or 4 shots from the Gauss Rifle....which is ridiculous! Considering I can one shot most things with the sniper I have that does 88 damage, it feels weird to use 3 shots of the Gauss Rifle.

So those are my complaints about the game, so far. And the fact that the game crashes and exits out about once every 2 or 3 hours of gameplay (not continuous...meaning, if I played for 1 hour yesterday and I'm 1 hour into playing it today, it will close out very randomly).

But, Bethesda games are always buggy.

Just got the Last Minute as well.

Im at lvl 31
It does 345 dmg.for me....stick out tongue

Maxed out sandman so now instead of 3x sneak damage silenced weapons do 4x.

Got a pretty solid assault rifle from a lvl 38 supermutant with 98 dmg

I can easily one shot lvl 42 legendary mutants with my 115dmg sniper.

Ninja last perk will probably take up silencer damage to 4.5x

It sucks that assault rifles require lvl 4 gun nut for silencerwhich is only available at lvl 39...

Think I will go for penetrator after maxing out ninja...

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 03:36 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I'm only level 25 with a combat shotgun I modded with new stuff like a stock and long barrel of. It was 45 damage but now it's 75. I got the local leader perks first so I could upgrade my base with shops and power armor stations. I think I'm doing good.

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 03:54 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Estacado
Just got the Last Minute as well.

Im at lvl 31
It does 345 dmg.for me....stick out tongue

Maxed out sandman so now instead of 3x sneak damage silenced weapons do 4x.

Got a pretty solid assault rifle from a lvl 38 supermutant with 98 dmg

I can easily one shot lvl 42 legendary mutants with my 115dmg sniper.

Ninja last perk will probably take up silencer damage to 4.5x

It sucks that assault rifles require lvl 4 gun nut for silencerwhich is only available at lvl 39...

Think I will go for penetrator after maxing out ninja...

You've clearly invested in some beautiful perks. And I'm jealous. smile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 04:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

My perks are the following:

Pickpocket lvl1
Rifleman lvl4
Awereness lvl1
Toughness lvl1
VANS lvl1
Medic lvl1
Gun nut lvl3
Hacker lvl1
Scrapper lvl1
Science lvl1
Gunslinger lvl3
Commando lvl1
Sneak lvl2
Sandman lvl3
Action Boy lvl1
Moving Target lvl1
Ninja lvl2

Had to use 2 points on intelligence.

smile

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 05:09 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 12:13 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Got my x01 power armor gonna wait with it till I boost blacksmith and the other perks.

Sandman 3 is a phuckin beast it takes the 3.5 multiplier of ninja up to 5.3

Making my 10mm pistol do 291.5 damage.

Sniper does 609.5
Shotgun 826

Just realized Last Minute can be equipped with supressor aswell.
Taking dmg up to 1828.50

Also that's only at rifleman lvl4 you can still add lvl5 for another 20% damage...

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 10:23 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Beware!

Show no mercy mission might be glitched the vertybird might not spawn you can do it by just going to the location on foot and clear it out.

There is a Behemoth lvl 50 there however so bring big guns.

Luckily for me I just 1 shot it with the Last Minute...

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 04:08 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Cheater.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 12:38 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Playing @ very hard my first runthrough.

Favorite weapon is still the Overlord's Guardian. This thing's a beast when fully upgraded.

Going with a sneak and shoot build (full ninja/sandman/sneak) using a rifle (duh). Most efficient at keeping ammo use low (other than a pure melee build) and basically made this game easy mode. Will prolly use same build for my Survival run next or might go melee stealth.

Favorite random legendary is a sniper rifle with Crippler (50% limb damage).

Loving this game atm, but can't wait til mods are out for the PS4. Especially something that can fix companion AI.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 05:44 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Thanks for the tip!

Just got Overseer's Guardian.

Probably the best rifle outside of The Last Minute off course.stick out tongue

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 08:18 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I use it for short-mid range engagements. Currently, I can fire 10 shots within a single Action Bar. smile

Plus .45 and .308 ammo is easier :-p

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2015 09:22 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

should I buy this for ps4 now or wait until early next year

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 04:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Im sure we will get an addition with the upcoming dlcs but game is pretty awesome now.

Think im gonna switch up stealth playstyle with tank just for fun.

I will max out armorer ,heavy gunner and rooted.

Boost the hell out of that X01 armor and go killing spree.
Might equip it with a stealth boy modulator incase I change my mind. :,p

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 10:36 AM
dadudemon

I have somewhere between 100-200 fusion cores.

Should I just rock out in power armor the whole time?

I've only used Power Armor very very little. When the fusion core runs out of power, will it automatically swap out the core for another so I don't have to exit and replace?

I did see a perk which allows you to eject the fusion cores as a grenade.

I sure hope I don't have to exit from the power armor to replace the fusion core: that would be irritating as f***.

And, yeah, I've been upgrading my rifle damage and my Last Minute is doing about 400 damage, now. Whoohoo! It's awesome. smile I just killed that level 50 behemoth with it (the one that is part of the Brotherhood of Steel mission you guys were talking about). Took 3 shots (mine is not as awesome as Estacado's).

My only regret is that I have to be at work right now instead of farming XP and leveling up in the game.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 03:00 PM
Estacado
Legendary

^
Same here.
I only have like 50 cores though .

Get the x01 armor I read it's the best one out there.
It's in Court 35 protected by a lvl 30-40 sentry and that chick robot .

Both do bigass explosions uppon being killed so try to backaway from them.

There is a mission where you have to visit a location witch something museum.

Becareful cause you will find a lvl 60 unique deathclaw there.

Dont worry though Last Minute kills pretty much anything easily.

I also 2 shot a lvl 50-60 Mirelurk queen with it like the one you face in the castle. stick out tongue

Also get Overseer Guardian from vault 81 it shoots 2 bullets for 1 ammo.

Can be equipped with supressor and can do 156 dmg x2 that's almost as good as Last Minute.

It's only like 3-4000 caps search for Alexia in the vault.

smile

Im lvl 42 atm gonna max out armorer and buff my x01.

If you wanna hunt few legendary creatures go to that small island on the south east you can get a luck bobblehead from the
ig green ship at the south part of the island.

You find couple legendary mirelurks there and a legendary mirelurk king.

Got some cool weapons from them.

So far Paladin Dense is my fave companion he can easily no sell a supermutant suicider and does decent work with his laser rifle.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Nov 23rd, 2015 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 03:48 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Some tips from me as well:

Penetrator perk allows you to shoot fusion cores directly. This allows you to pretty much one shot sentry robots and forces humans in power armor out of their suits (lets you steal the power armor. It's broken but the frame at least works.

Companions do not use fusion cores while in power armor. At the very least, let them wear the frame.

If you are sneaky enough, you can pickpocket fusion cores from opponents wearing power armor, this forces them out so you can steal the power armor and sell the components.

Always keep a charisma set on you for those charisma check conversations. You can pause a conversation simply by using moving your character mid-conversation (via left thumbstick on PS4 For example), slap on your charisma set and pass charisma checks this way.

Level 49 playing at very hard atm.

Last edited by Nibedicus on Nov 24th, 2015 at 02:14 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:10 AM