KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)

Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)
Started by: DrDeadpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God Cloth Seiya

More times then you are.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 12:58 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
More times then you are.
False.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 01:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

True actually.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 01:16 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
True actually.
No, it is false.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 01:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I think Hulk and Nurse can win this. Mjolnir is just as fast as MOS and I believe the actual strength between all 3 to be a wash. Supes might be slightly stronger and definitely faster but Nurse reaction was nothing to laugh at.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 01:23 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I guess I could edit my post but its kinda funny. Hulk and Nurse win. Throw Kurse in and its downhill for supes.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 01:24 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Lol no. Thor and Kurse don't have the strength feats of MoS. Nor do they have his speed.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 06:50 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Actually at the end of Thor 2 when Thor got blasted away by Malekith, look at the speed he came back and hit him. That is a combat reaction and speed feat and just as fast as the majority of things in MOS.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 08:43 AM
NemeBro

Thinking about it, Superman wins.

Hulk and Kurse might approach Superman in strength, but he is hundreds of times faster, and probably more durable.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 08:50 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Nobody in the MCU remotely comes close to Superman in speed

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 09:08 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Actually at the end of Thor 2 when Thor got blasted away by Malekith, look at the speed he came back and hit him. That is a combat reaction and speed feat and just as fast as the majority of things in MOS.

Thor was unimpressive in Thor 2.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 12:04 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Psychotron

Thor was fighting enemies a lot stronger than he had before. It's not that Thor is unimpressive; it's that they are that overwhelming. It's worth noting that Malekith wasn't a big threat in personal combat until he absorbed the Aether, and Kurse was pretty much given a death-sentence so he could pose a significant threat to Thor and co. In the Dark Elf/Asgardian war prelude, we see other Kurse-types being utterly dog-piled by Asgardian warriors and still stood upright.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 12:27 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Absurd.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 01:28 PM
Psychotron

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Thor was fighting enemies a lot stronger than he had before. It's not that Thor is unimpressive; it's that they are that overwhelming. It's worth noting that Malekith wasn't a big threat in personal combat until he absorbed the Aether, and Kurse was pretty much given a death-sentence so he could pose a significant threat to Thor and co. In the Dark Elf/Asgardian war prelude, we see other Kurse-types being utterly dog-piled by Asgardian warriors and still stood upright.

I saw watched the movie a couple of months ago, and I already forgot most of it, but I don't really remember Thor doing anything impressive aside from destroying Korg or whatever his name was. He was doing well against Malekith, but the elf never gave me the impression that he was a warrior, and he got his ass beat by Kurse.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Absurd.

At least he was still more impressive than Voldemort.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 02:11 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

I saw watched the movie a couple of months ago, and I already forgot most of it, but I don't really remember Thor doing anything impressive aside from destroying Korg or whatever his name was. He was doing well against Malekith, but the elf never gave me the impression that he was a warrior, and he got his ass beat by Kurse.

I can understand that. I rewatched it recently since the DVD release, and saw that Thor was still pretty impressive (much more so than his Avengers appearance IMO) but the bar got raised substantially.

quote:

thumb up

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 02:13 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I can understand that. I rewatched it recently since the DVD release, and saw that Thor was still pretty impressive (much more so than his Avengers appearance IMO) but the bar got raised substantially.

Well impressive or not you have to agree that MoS was superior.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 02:17 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Naturally. I only had issue with the idea of Thor being unimpressive in the sequel.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 02:18 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Completely untrue. Voldemort stood out in a world where all the wizards have access to the same abilities and despite this Voldemort still stands out at the most impressive wizard.

He has abilities none of these comic book movie characters have shown the ability to deal with. Now get back to the topic.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 02:20 PM
Psychotron

Originally posted by quanchi112
Completely untrue. Voldemort stood out in a world where all the wizards have access to the same abilities and despite this Voldemort still stands out at the most impressive wizard.

He has abilities none of these comic book movie characters have shown the ability to deal with. Now get back to the topic.

Except for Dumbledore.

And Voldy doesn't have Superman's powers.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 02:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Except for Dumbledore.

And Voldy doesn't have Superman's powers.
The filmmakers explain he is more powerful than Dumbledore and we literally see it on film. We see him have the upper hand in a fight with Dumbledore despite him wielding the Elder Wand.

He doesn't need them. He has superior powers. He can teleport, fly, mind control others, peer into other people's minds, cast fire, create magical fire creatures, use the unforgivables, etc.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 02:51 PM