KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?

The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?
Started by: maxivitopowe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
lol how did this even get 7 pages. Next Daredevil and Flash swap cities.
what is he talking about?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Feb 25th, 2014 09:47 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Which is?
he was made to go back in time and fight all his major fights with the super criminals in his life

I've got pics on my phone and laptop but I'm not in a position right now to upload them anywhere

and they are pics not scans

Old Post Feb 25th, 2014 09:51 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

bump

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 03:14 PM
SamZED

Spidey still.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 10:34 AM
SamZED is online now! Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
bump

You should be arrested for bumping this.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:25 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Parker would probably have problems with Ivy and Scarecrow.

Batman if we're being honest probably dies.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 04:18 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I fear joker would kill may abut parker clears

Would he though? Remember Joker isn't necessarily obsessed with any vigilante that comes to Gotham...he mostly just has a hard on for Batman.

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Parker would probably have problems with Ivy and Scarecrow.

May I ask why? Batman has been able to defeat them. Remember Batman might be the better detective, but when it comes to science and shit Spidey is quite the genius. So if Batman figures out how to use some kind of science to help fight Ivy or Scarecrow..Spider-Man probably could as well.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 04:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Would he though? Remember Joker isn't necessarily obsessed with any vigilante that comes to Gotham...he mostly just has a hard on for Batman.

May I ask why? Batman has been able to defeat them. Remember Batman might be the better detective, but when it comes to science and shit Spidey is quite the genius. So if Batman figures out how to use some kind of science to help fight Ivy or Scarecrow..Spider-Man probably could as well.

Spiderman would have that city cleaned up by his lonesome.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 04:50 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Surtur

Bats is unrealistically a jack of all trades. I'm not saying DC top 3 in intelligence is equivalent to Marvel top 3 in intelligence. But Batman generally is in the DC Universe is one of the smartest people on DC Earth while generally Parker isn't even in top 10 on Marvel Earth.

Bats is smart in a plethora of different sciences wheras I don't think Parker is the chemist that Bruce is. I could be wrong but that's to be proven

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 05:05 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bats is unrealistically a jack of all trades. I'm not saying DC top 3 in intelligence is equivalent to Marvel top 3 in intelligence. But Batman generally is in the DC Universe is one of the smartest people on DC Earth while generally Parker isn't even in top 10 on Marvel Earth.

Bats is smart in a plethora of different sciences wheras I don't think Parker is the chemist that Bruce is. I could be wrong but that's to be proven

Smart or not, you can't discount the fact that Batman and Joker have a "thing" and that thing has resulted in deaths that could have been prevented. I don't consider that very smart.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 05:09 PM
Supermutant

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You should be arrested for bumping this.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 05:18 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Pete iirc, is a biological chemist, who dabbles in electronics and robotics

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:48 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Nice necro bump. Parker still loses

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 01:19 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Nice necro bump. Parker still loses

He's faced just as bad and worse imo

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 01:24 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Naw not at all

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 01:53 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Has the bat had to face an immortal family of dimension travelers , that want to eat him?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 02:24 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Has the bat had to face an immortal family of dimension travelers , that want to eat him?
Peter ever drew a line and squared off against the entire Justice League in downtown?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 04:06 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Closest is when he was neutralised by Ironman and still managed to take out a teqamof spider slayers and escape

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 01:55 PM
DarkSaint85

Who have a glaring weakness.

Much like when Batman had to face the God the Devil prays to, and shot him.

Then had to defeat a conceptual trap designed specifically for him, from prehistory to the end of all time.

At least Batman had help though, from an entire multiverse of Bat analogues, some of whom were actual gods.

Oh wait.....

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 02:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

Originally posted by SamZED
Or you could read a book or two and see all the things Pete accomplished through sheer will power? Because if you honestly think he's weak willed I'm not wasting time arguing. Heck the very reason Ock has a different approach on fighting crime is because he's seen Pete's memories and said all the things Pete's done through sheer power of will are impossible. But I'm curious what do you base your opinion on.

I concur about Spidey's will. Just saw the comment and not really sure about the argument but there is a comic based on that alone where it starts with Spidey robbing a bank with some bank robbers and you quickly find out he has amnesia. The reason for his amnesia is that he's up against a villain who causes people around him top forget who they are and are easily manipulated. Maria hill set him up with this job b/c and im paraphrasing a bit but she doesn't know anyone else with Petes strength of mind

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 01:36 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote