KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 74 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would it?

With the stone, it probably would, but they didn't know about it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 17th, 2017 11:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

#Byeris.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post May 18th, 2017 02:29 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Why would it?

With the stone, it probably would, but they didn't know about it.

I'm just guessing

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 18th, 2017 11:20 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Not too sure myself, I imagine that the suit needs a speedster in it, can't see Joe or HR putting it on and having Savitar's powers but they'll probably do exactly that in the finale.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 18th, 2017 03:21 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That would sadly make Savitar the lamest villain ever if anyone other than him can use the suit, let alone a non-speedster. If that actually happens in the finale I might be done here.

Old Post May 18th, 2017 03:40 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I mean I can see anyone using the suit, but I don't think they'd have super speed. It's said it is meant to protect Savitar from when he uses his speed, even though we see him move at super speeds just fine without it. So who knows.

Old Post May 18th, 2017 03:57 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, that would make more sense which I could buy then, but meh. And he only stopped using the suit recently to fool others as Barry/Flash which worked, making H.R. look like even more a moron than he's already been...

Old Post May 18th, 2017 04:12 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

dumbest fckin bunch of smart people in the world.

what's so complicated about knocking the power out on the block that building is on and running in there before backup power can kick in?

even though this is by far the best of the CW shows, it's still utter shit at times.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 05:57 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Kento
I mean I can see anyone using the suit, but I don't think they'd have super speed. It's said it is meant to protect Savitar from when he uses his speed, even though we see him move at super speeds just fine without it. So who knows.

For a show about speedsters, their speed explanations are utter dogshit most of the time.

Also, how was King Shark able to regrow an arm if powers aren't supposed to work inside the building?

Old Post May 19th, 2017 06:24 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

The room had a metahuman dampener.

King Shark isn't a metahuman.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 12:15 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

He's been described as a metahuman on the show before. IIRC, the CW version got his powers during the Earth 2 particle accelerator explosion.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 01:51 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

he's a half-man-half-shark...

you'd have an argument if the dampener could change his dna and revert him back to just a human, but since he's basically just walking shark, the dampener has no abilities to dampen.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 03:01 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, I am just stating what the show said. He was a marine biologist who was studying sharks, and somehow that turned him into a shark monster when the particle accelerator detonated. And sharks can't spontaneously regenerate limbs in seconds either. But then CW power dampening is wack in anyways. Star Labs power cuffs can somehow depower Abra Kadabra, even though his powers are derived from 64th century tech.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 04:22 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

that power dampener stuff is kooky. in the show basically everyone is a meta that was affected by the particle explosion I thought anyways but the whole can't unshark the shark man is as valid as anything else the writers would do.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 04:36 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by staxamillion
that power dampener stuff is kooky. in the show basically everyone is a meta that was affected by the particle explosion I thought anyways but the whole can't unshark the shark man is as valid as anything else the writers would do.

I.E. whatever serves the plot at any given moment in an episode. Like Barry being unable to cover like 50 feet in 0.21 seconds to save Iris.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 04:44 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

i think the show will be less disappointing in marathon run bursts instead of weekly watchings... less time nitpick obvious shortcomings. i'll probably wait for half season finales on this and Arrow to from now on.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 05:19 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

You're probably right, which would explain why I got to enjoy first season of Supergirl much as I did compared to the 2nd.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 05:46 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Then again, even when I started watching seasons 2 of Arrow and Flash weekly after catching up, I still enjoyed both respective shows as much as when I marathoned their first seasons, whereas with their season 3 curse (similar to the 3rd movie curse I suppose), the drop in quality was pretty apparent whether you watched it weekly or waited to binge watch it. Some seasons of such shows just aren't that good if at all, which you can't always blame on the time in which you watch it or something.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 07:57 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, Flash S3 was a notable step down from the previous 2 IMO. There is still the finale to go, but I can't see them pulling it back with just one episode.

Old Post May 20th, 2017 05:40 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The Grodd two-parter and such seems like it was pretty much the highlight of the season, rather than S3's main villain sadly. Have liked Julian as a new supporting character too, but the new H.R. they picked up from whatever earth has just been painful to deal with. I don't mean to knock this like Arrow season 3 since it has some redeeming qualities, but man...

Old Post May 20th, 2017 06:44 AM