KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 74 75 [76] 77 78 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed two of the season premieres I was looking forward to this week have not been very good. Lets hope Supernatural on Thursday turns out to be decent.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 10:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
We have New Gods.

And Metron looks as cheesy in real life as I imagined he would. thumb up

That was the Thinker pre digital form when he just used his thinking cap

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:11 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's disappointing and a tremendous relief.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:22 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Damn you Sisko! However you spell your name! Really irks me when people think Excalibur is the Sword In The Stone.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 02:30 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I can understand Cisco wanting to keep things under wraps until he had something tangible to bring to the table. It's a sensitive subject, and you don't want to give people false hope. But Iris' attitude was just sh!t throughout the episode. If you ignore her parts, it becomes a lot more enjoyable. Definitely not perfect (I found the novelty of Barry's [SPOILER - highlight to read]: weird mumble code wearing off very quickly, for example), but would have been better without her crap.

On a random note, how in the actual flying f*** [SPOILER - highlight to read]: did Caitlin manage to tag Barry with that gun while he was in full speedster mode in the lab. Usually he gets tagged because he stands around like a dumbass, but he was going HAM (Cisco wanted to vibe blast him but couldn't follow him), and, as has been directly confirmed now, Barry is much faster than he was before. But Caitlin just casually pot shots him as though she was shooting fish in a barrel.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 12th, 2017 at 03:56 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 03:51 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by samhain
Damn you Sisko! However you spell your name! Really irks me when people think Excalibur is the Sword In The Stone.

Shyah, right, everyone knows theyre two seperate swords...! whistle

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

It's as dumb as thinking the Millennium Falcon is the Death Star to me.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 11:19 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Wait, so it's not [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Metron? Disappointing. This show specializes in cheesy over-the-top plotlines, and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: New Gods would have been right up that alley.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
On a random note, how in the actual flying f*** [SPOILER - highlight to read]: did Caitlin manage to tag Barry with that gun while he was in full speedster mode in the lab. Usually he gets tagged because he stands around like a dumbass, but he was going HAM (Cisco wanted to vibe blast him but couldn't follow him), and, as has been directly confirmed now, Barry is much faster than he was before. But Caitlin just casually pot shots him as though she was shooting fish in a barrel.

Meh, he was just going in circles, and didn't have his wits about him. We've seen LOTS worse.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:25 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's as dumb as thinking the Millennium Falcon is the Death Star to me.

Depends on the story.

Yeah, every student of history knows the Lady of the Lake gave him Excalibur, but it's not like there isn't tons of stories and classic media saying otherwise.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 02:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cisco was just confused, maybe he accidentally vibed some alternate earth where excalibur was in the stone.

Am I the only one who wishes evil Cisco from Earth 2 hadn't been killed off?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 03:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Depends on the story.

Yeah, every student of history knows the Lady of the Lake gave him Excalibur, but it's not like there isn't tons of stories and classic media saying otherwise.

That's what usually annoys me though, it's not like it can't be remedied, it literally takes 10 seconds to explain but writers seem hell bent on it for some reason. Back to the show though, Barry's 'crazy' performance was cringeworthy. Also disappointed that they solved the cliffhanger in the space of an episode again.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:11 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

One thing I still enjoy is that this show is not afraid to have somewhat goofy villains. I mean a flying, robot samurai that can fire energy blasts is pretty random, but they roll with it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 05:00 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what usually annoys me though, it's not like it can't be remedied, it literally takes 10 seconds to explain but writers seem hell bent on it for some reason.

I get the same way about Frankenstein's monster, and how a lot of writers name the monster Frankenstein.

Not sure if lazy, ignorant, or just figures the audience is too dumb to bother with it (I'd imagine everyone involved in Monster Squad imagined their target audience is professional wrestling and Nascar fans.. And I say that as a wrestling fan, but I've no illusions how they're perceived.. I've actually had people tell me "You watch that stuff? You seem smarter then that.")

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 09:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
One thing I still enjoy is that this show is not afraid to have somewhat goofy villains. I mean a flying, robot samurai that can fire energy blasts is pretty random, but they roll with it.

Lets just hope the main villain of the season isn't another speedster.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 09:54 PM
riv6672

I get the same way about Frankenstein's monster, and how a lot of writers name the monster Frankenstein.

Not sure if lazy, ignorant, or just figures the audience is too dumb to bother with it (I'd imagine everyone involved in Monster Squad imagined their target audience is professional wrestling and Nascar fans.. And I say that as a wrestling fan, but I've no illusions how they're perceived.. I've actually had people tell me "You watch that stuff? You seem smarter then that.")

Yeah Nascar fans are so dumb they'd sell their cars for gas money. whistle

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 10:24 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team Flash shows how retarded they are though. They free Barry and at first can't figure out to get him back to normal. Uhhh...all you needed to do is scream "run Barry run!" and the situation would have resolved itself within 2 minutes.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 03:08 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

****ing Iris...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 04:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
****ing Iris...

What does Barry even see in her? She's attractive I suppose, but other than that....? She's just kind of annoying.

I feel like she played Eddie too. I think she knew deep down she was in love with Barry, she kept Eddie around as a place holder until she was ready to admit her feelings for Barry.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 04:33 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

nothing like that step-sister pussy.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 04:35 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It makes it even creepier when Joe calls him his "son".

Anyways so Caitlyn is obviously blacking out and turning into Killer Frost. She seems to realize this. So I'm guessing she....will not tell a soul about this until it is too late.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 04:51 PM