KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

Wow there's been a whole lot of nonsense in Flash that I need to catch up on as I didn't finish Season 3 or Season 5 of Arrow for that matter.

Also hearing the cast go full CW during the premiere is disappointing.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:26 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Anyways so Caitlyn is obviously blacking out and turning into Killer Frost. She seems to realize this. So I'm guessing she....will not tell a soul about this until it is too late.

Probably not until she loses control and either kidnaps, maims or kills someone important. But hey, maybe the writers will surprise us. Maybe she will do the sensible and responsible thing and tell her teammates that her psycho split personality might strike during a moment where she feels stressed/threatened.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:27 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Iris. is this gonna be an every episode thing with her?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 09:02 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good lord that "Risky Business" part was cringe-worthy as f*ck.

Also lol@ the insane speed shown to be able to run to the store and get something and get back all in less time than it took a pancake tossed in the air to fall. Yet normal humans will be able to tag him.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 02:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

In his defence the store could be on the ground floor of his building or across the street. But yeah, his speed levels do seem to vary depending on what the writers need.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 02:54 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm amused by how they literally encounter [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the one meta with powers specifically tailored to counter tech, and then decide to scrap everything Cisco added to Barry's suit because of it.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:25 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by samhain
In his defence the store could be on the ground floor of his building or across the street. But yeah, his speed levels do seem to vary depending on what the writers need.

Thats always griped about (the variance) on other sites i post at.
Same thing happens in the comics, though, as superspeed is an incredibly hard power to write around.
No reason the show should be held to a different standard, i dont think.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

It was nice seeing a live action Kilg%re.
He was one of Flash's earliest enemies in the post Crisis era, and i always liked the concept.
Granted they took it in a whole different direction, but its nice to see the writers know more than just Johns/Waid.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:47 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by marwash22
ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Iris. is this gonna be an every episode thing with her?

Blackicity?

Because that's what it's starting to feel like.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Blackicity?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:18 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Also, seriously, "we are the Flash"? I hope she dies. Horribly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

that was the exact line where i rolled my eyes and fastfowarded through the rest of their conversation.

i simply cannot deal with her anymore.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:14 PM
riv6672

Blackicity. Huh.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 04:18 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She's on course to be worse, which is saying something.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:48 AM
riv6672

She's not doing the sassy black woman head shake, or resting nurse face, so she's got a ways to go to achieve true...blackicity.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:10 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by riv6672
She's not doing the sassy black woman head shake

This reminded me of Barry's bobblehead, as also pointed out by the people of Honest Trailers.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:56 AM
riv6672

Honestly?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:03 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

She's not doing the sassy black woman head shake, or resting nurse face, so she's got a ways to go to achieve true...blackicity.
laughing out loud the fck...

he was referring to Iris acting a lot like Felicity from 'Arrow'.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:56 AM
riv6672

I just took it & ran with it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 12:32 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Honestly?

stick out tongue

When I think of shaking heads on Flash I think of BobbleBarry. What can I say?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 12:53 PM