KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » RIP Robin Williams

RIP Robin Williams
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Shazbot.

Godspeed, Mr. Williams. Now you know, what dreams may come.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Aug 12th, 2014 at 01:23 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 01:18 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 01:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Its the subtle shit that makes me cry when it comes to stuff like this....

Its the same with Hoffman when that dude tweeted "Perhaps we'll see you again sometime dude" - A now tender line from Hoffman from The Big Lebowski

Seen another one for Robin before, The Academy tweeted a pic of Aladdin & The Genie and simply put "Genie, You're Free."

Just writing that turned on the waterworks, damn.

And remember, sucide IS a permanent solution to a temporary problem...Nanu Nanu and and sleep easy Mr Williams.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:38 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 03:25 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man I really liked him. I got tears in my eyes..He made be believe a boy could fly in Peter Pan's Hook, that was one of my favorite films of all time as a kid.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 03:56 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
(please log in to view the image)

i...like...just posted that

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 03:59 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

R.I.P Mr. Williams. Thank you for all the great work and your comedic genius that you have given us. You will always be missed and remembered. R.I.P.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 05:07 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Just heard about the news.

RIP Robin Williams you'll be missed.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 05:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

R.I.P. - Feels like I lost a close friend

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 08:35 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just don't get it, married with 3 kids. A wonderful career, wealthy, very funny. Why did he have to go.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 08:36 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robin and Lance, he was a true friend.
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/1...strong-reaction

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 08:42 PM
wilco

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I just don't get it, married with 3 kids. A wonderful career, wealthy, very funny. Why did he have to go.

You can see a broken arm, but, with the depression you can't. Also, he was a recovering alcoholic & also drugs.

I best Movie ever is Good Will Hunting. Better the Godfather, Million Dollar Baby, so on & so on.

Hopefully Robin will have Peace now.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 09:13 PM
wilco is currently offline Click here to Send wilco a Private Message Find more posts by wilco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Bad things happen to good people.
Happens all the time.

The only reason I can think of is maybe he had realized that life isn't as funny as he portrays it to be.
You know, that life is miserable in reality.

The drugs, alcoholism, philanthropy work, and other personal problems might've worsened his depression, 'til he couldn't take it anymore.

I've suffered from severe depression before.
Took more than a year for me to recover.
Was forced to stop college for a while and recover from home. It was a nightmare. Can't imagine what RW went through.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 09:49 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i...like...just posted that

Erm...it was...erm...just one of those moments...i actually saved it from you and then reposted it....i should lay off the weed.

I apologise.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 03:17 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Still cang get my head around it

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 03:23 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Man this sucks. He was a funny guy and supposedly really cool and un-hollywood. It's a shame he couldn't get out of his depression.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 12:04 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Yes this is very sad sad

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 12:16 PM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

These are the song ive been listening to since finding out, Jesus Robin, Nanu did you do it for! :'(

Attachment: robin-williams_1_zps27dixwa_edit_1407899927167.jpeg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 02:48 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did anyone watch 20/20 on the death and life of Robin Williams last night?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 03:04 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Did anyone watch 20/20 on the death and life of Robin Williams last night?
I would have but I am in the UK so i dont think it was broadcast over here, its probably will be though at some point...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 03:06 PM