KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » RIP Robin Williams

RIP Robin Williams
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith called Robin Williams a "coward" only hours after the death hit news outlets. Go Fox News thumb up

"Something inside you is so horrible or you’re such a coward or whatever the reason that you decide that you have to end it. Robin Williams, at 63, did that today,” -S. Smith

He has since apologized due to backlash.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 04:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I have heard people call him a "weak junkie"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 04:48 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Fox News anchor Shepard Smith called Robin Williams a "coward" only hours after the death hit news outlets. Go Fox News thumb up

"Something inside you is so horrible or you’re such a coward or whatever the reason that you decide that you have to end it. Robin Williams, at 63, did that today,” -S. Smith

He has since apologized due to backlash.

What a dick

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 05:11 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Marriage divorces can be such a ***** in life, especially for men. It looks like Robin Williams didn't have a good childhood either... RIP

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 05:41 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

The only 2 people ill cry for (who I dont know) will be Eminem & Jim Carrey.

Ill admit I did shed a tear for Paul Walker and Robin, but thats it....lifes so depressing.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 07:59 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Love A sad thing happened RIP Robin Williams

I was a huge fan of Robin I had tears last night watching tributes and condolences on TV last night What a great Actor, Comedian and imo singer what a loss.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 08:54 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

not a versus thread. reported. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 08:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So Robin is already dead in this thread? Who's he fighting here? A belt?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 08:58 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

still a spite thread.

belt>doubtfire. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 13th, 2014 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 08:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

At least the Vietnamese people can finally sleep.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 09:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I am surprised that of yours guys comments I know this is not a comic vs thread but I figured I bring up in his sad news but I quess being serious for a moment is beyond you guys.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 09:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

We know it's sad, but it really doesn't belong in this forum s'all...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 09:48 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by golem370
I am surprised that of yours guys comments I know this is not a comic vs thread but I figured I bring up in his sad news but I quess being serious for a moment is beyond you guys.

Sorry to hear about that. He was a great actor imo and I'm pretty sure it touched a lot of people. Didn't know about it until you brought it up here. Thanks for the info. What was the cause of his death?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 09:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by golem370
thumb up

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 09:50 PM
golem370

Its not the first time a thread wasn't about vs but something real. He hanged himself.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 09:51 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
Sorry to hear about that. He was a great actor imo and I'm pretty sure it touched a lot of people. Didn't know about it until you brought it up here. Thanks for the info. What was the cause of his death?

thumb up

Never mind those trying to be funny and act cool by mocking him. it's just embarrassing and unecessary. E-coolness and e-rep suck anyway.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:12 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

RIP Williams.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:15 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by carver9
He choked himself with a belt.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:16 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up

Never mind those trying to be funny and act cool by mocking him. it's just embarrassing and unecessary. E-coolness and e-rep suck anyway.

thumb up

I agree 100% with this. If you didn't like his thread, don't post in it. Hate stuff like that.

I just looked it up by the way Golem and what you said is correct. Wonder why they didn't broadcast it the way it should've been brought up. It's not like he was a one hit wonder. The guy was famous.

Last edited by carver9 on Aug 13th, 2014 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Zack Fair
He choked himself with a belt.

That's crazy. Did they explain why he would do something like that?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:19 PM