KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Emperor Vitiate vs Yoda ROTS

Emperor Vitiate vs Yoda ROTS
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
With either prep, a nexus, or gathering power. thumb up He'd get speedblitzed by Yoda

I missed your garbage posts buddy. I thought you'd find some sense in exile.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yoda have to approach vitiate to defeat him... ........ Hahahahahahaaa good joke.
Vitiate himself is not so powerfull.. But it will be to faire for Yoda to don't give to vitiate his expotential power...

The power of Yoda force power never get exploited at maximum capacity neither in the EU or in the moovies...

So until I didn't know his maximum power I just say Vitiate own this.
He will just flee in the senate room and probably cut all access too our green furball (I know he's not really a FURball..) That what sidious never imagine (he embrased the dark side too strongly...)

Just is a physical capability all physical capability greatly tired Yoda, and is a jump your are more vulnerable to force attack..

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

And I missed how many times all of your "arguments" were based off of speculation, hype, and using nexus feats instead of providing actual examples of Vitiate's power thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 09:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Sinious and crew are so far above insults that they resort to them when they are unable to provide an argument.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
And I missed how many times all of your "arguments" were based off of speculation, hype, and using nexus feats instead of providing actual examples of Vitiate's power thumb up

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Sinious and crew are so far above insults that they resort to them when they are unable to provide an argument.

I did provide them, like so many times.

But I never said Vitiate wins this as I wasn't sure earlier. I still am not because I place ROTS Sidious above Vitiate in all out atm and Yoda stalemating him doesn't work well for Vitiate.

Saying that Vitiate isnt relevantly strong without rituals however is what I call BS. We don't have any knowledge on this other than the fact that he is one of the most prodigious force users ever lived. S66 wouldn't you agree on this at least?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

By rituals I mean Natemha and alike ones*

(Not combat related rituals. He basically owns everyone from his era without them anyway)

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 09:56 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

tbh Yoda speedblitzes.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Just because this place allow Yoda to engage Vitiate with ligth saber....
And Vitiate SUUUUUKS at light-saber...
But technicaly Vitiate in the phase II of the combat can stuck yoda in the corner and then his ****ed...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote