KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS

What Happens In the Clash of Titans
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos Wins Convincingly 40 62.50%
The Hulk Wins 11 17.19%
Thanos and The Hulk Stalemate 13 20.31%
Total: 64 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS

The Mad Titan takes on the Hulk under Starlin.

This is the Official fight thread so make your predictions here!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 05:53 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I was going to make this thread but I left it alone. It's going to be a HUGE battle. Don't think Starlin will write it like what was presented in the interview (with Hulk having the power to crush Thanos). Hope the battle is drawn out and good. I think they are going to fight more than once and from what I've heard, Hulk is taking on both Annihilus and Blastaar as well. So this will most def be a good showing for both Thanos and Hulk and it's a battle long overdo.

Next battle...Thor vs Thanos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 05:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

As much as I believe Thanos should pummel Hulk into the dust if fighting seriously,

If Thanos defeated him in one go it wouldn't be fun. I think we're gonna get a storyline for the first 3 issues when we get fully why Thanos wants to fight Banner.

Then issue 4 there will probably be a close fight between the 2 with Thanos finally wins by either KO'ing Hulk or knocking him out via other means.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 05:59 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I think Hulk will be superior physically but Thanos will beat him with brains and blasts ^^.

IOW Thanos blows the Hulk into submission.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 06:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

What's Annihilus and Blastaar doing in this fight?
Or story?

Are they working with Thanos?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 06:50 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermex
What's Annihilus and Blastaar doing in this fight?
Or story?

Are they working with Thanos?

They have something Pip the troll wants and in exchange, they asked Pip to bring them the Hulk/Bruce Banner. Pip change his mind during the middle of the exchange and decides to use Hulk as a weapon. That's all I know for right now. The latest scene have Thanos transporting Pip onto his ship (I'm guessing to discuss why he brought the Hulk into the mix)...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/p...1&oid=55802

Ending with Thanos staring at a screen looking at the Hulk and Banner...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/p...1&oid=55802

Hulk will also be mind controlled during a lot of this. Don't know how long that will come into play but I think Starlin will do justice for both characters. He said that he will be using current Indestructible Hulk (Waid Hulk) for this fight and that version of Hulk has been d*** near unstoppable.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 07:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
that version of Hulk has been d*** near unstoppable.

Sun God stopped him!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 07:44 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

I think Starlin will write a close fight as he likes Hulk plus Marvel won't want/allow Hulk to get beat in a bad way after how Pak was hounded by Hulk fans after Zeus humiliated him.

Main thing is Carver will twist and take everything out of context in both for and against Hulk.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 08:03 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Thanos will be winning. Then Hulk will surprise him with some impressive feat, then Thanos will win anyway using his smarts. At least one of the encounters will go that way.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 08:26 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I predict Carver being the de facto keyboard warrior that will either annoy the forum to death if Hulk wins and take all the pain from the Thanos guys or just take the razzing from them if Hulk loses.

hopefully Hulk loses badly.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 08:35 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by psycho gundam
I predict Carver being the de facto keyboard warrior that will either annoy the forum to death if Hulk wins and take all the pain from the Thanos guys or just take the razzing from them if Hulk loses.

hopefully Hulk loses badly.

You want the Hulk to lose badly.

I thought you were not only a Gammite but the leader of the Clan.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 08:41 PM
Deadline

So Hulk has gotten an upgrade? I mean they haven't put him down to Savage Hulk levels. Looks like Savage Hulk is long gone.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 08:45 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

which issue is the fight supposed to happen in again?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:01 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I was going to ask why, in the poll Thanos wins convincingly, while Hulk just wins.

Then i realized its because for Thanos this win would be an achievement, while for Hulk it would just be...another win.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:09 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You want the Hulk to lose badly.

I thought you were not only a Gammite but the leader of the Clan.
It's better that way

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:15 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Sun God stopped him!

Context and before Sun God blasted him, Hulk was beating the hell out of him.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:18 PM
carver9

Originally posted by riv6672
I was going to ask why, in the poll Thanos wins convincingly, while Hulk just wins.

Then i realized its because for Thanos this win would be an achievement, while for Hulk it would just be...another win.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:19 PM
LGU

I would guess Hulk will look (or at least be implied to be) as strong or stronger although Thanos will win by other means if any fights go to conclusive outcomes.

Whatever happens, it's a win-win situation (or at least, a no-lose situation) for Hulk fans as far as I can see (at least those of the battle board mentality - the story will probably be bad).

If Thanos looks way out of Hulk's league... well, that's just what most people would expect. In the last year or so he's casually owned Black Bolt, Beta Ray Bill and Thor so he can't look particularly bad by comparison barring a one-shot KO or something.

If Hulk looks remotely comparable to Thanos physically, that's a decent showing given the aforementioned physical ownings of some of Marvel's heaviest hitters and Thanos' general above top-tier status.

If Hulk looks or is suggested as being (or potentially being) flat-out stronger/physically more formidable than Thanos, well that's a great showing and would be pretty conclusive proof that Hulk is/can be way beyond his peers of yesteryear under the right conditions.

I don't think there's much (any) chance of Hulk actually winning outright, but he doesn't need to in order to have an excellent showing. If Starlin were to write Hulk stronger than Thanos as the infamous Champion fight might imply is at least a possibility, some sections of Thanos fandom (and other people critical of the idea that Hulk is potentially above top tier) will have to eat some serious crow. And if he doesn't, Hulk still looks no worse than the people most consider to be his peers (Thor, BB, BRB, Surfer etc).

I think Thanos fans have more to fear from this series than Hulk fans overall.

Cheers.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:20 PM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

This thread will be another Namor/Panther prediction thread.
Who has the most vocal fanbase here willing to post more and more outrageous claims for multiple pages.

Should be fun!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:22 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by LGU
I would guess Hulk will look (or at least be implied to be) as strong or stronger although Thanos will win by other means if any fights go to conclusive outcomes.

Whatever happens, it's a win-win situation (or at least, a no-lose situation) for Hulk fans as far as I can see (at least those of the battle board mentality - the story will probably be bad).

If Thanos looks way out of Hulk's league... well, that's just what most people would expect. In the last year or so he's casually owned Black Bolt, Beta Ray Bill and Thor so he can't look particularly bad by comparison barring a one-shot KO or something.

If Hulk looks remotely comparable to Thanos physically, that's a decent showing given the aforementioned physical ownings of some of Marvel's heaviest hitters and Thanos' general above top-tier status.

If Hulk looks or is suggested as being (or potentially being) flat-out stronger/physically more formidable than Thanos, well that's a great showing and would be pretty conclusive proof that Hulk is/can be way beyond his peers of yesteryear under the right conditions.

I don't think there's much (any) chance of Hulk actually winning outright, but he doesn't need to in order to have an excellent showing. If Starlin were to write Hulk stronger than Thanos as the infamous Champion fight might imply is at least a possibility, some sections of Thanos fandom (and other people critical of the idea that Hulk is potentially above top tier) will have to eat some serious crow. And if he doesn't, Hulk still looks no worse than the people most consider to be his peers (Thor, BB, BRB, Surfer etc).

I think Thanos fans have more to fear from this series than Hulk fans overall.

Cheers.

Good post. Did you see the Starlin interview yet?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:26 PM